Closed Thread
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    This is what should have been done in the first place.
    Good morning everyone. I have fielded a few pm's last night, and there is no way that I will back down on this. First off, as to the above, the only amp I have is the one that Kang shipped to me. If there is another amp, it is seeming more and more likely that ensalada has it. I will be talking to our local detectives today to see if there is an easy way to positively identify this amp, and recover the serial # off of the amp directly. If I have to, I am also happy to contact detectives in the Internet fraud departments in Maine, NH, and wherever else that I need to. I am happy to do so, and I have the time to pursue this.
    Kang, as far as what you "appreciate", I certainly don't "appreciate" you calling me a liar. It, in fact, has infuriated me to the point that I will gladly take this on as a full time job, which I am in a position to do. Ensalada, if you honestly are willing to help, please contact me with information on who you got this amp from, with names and phone numbers. It would be in your own best interests to do so if you are telling the truth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crispin View Post
    Is it a fact that RIDIT bought 2 of these amps?
    No. please read my last post. Where did this idea come from? I will be looking into all of Ensalada (Salas') posts from any forum to see if he has owned or purchased one of these prior to this. Ensalada, what is your e-Bay account user name? I would be interested in looking into that as well. I have provided mine.

Again, for any of you looking into this matter with an unbiased eye, if there is ANY other information that I can provide, or technique in order to positively identify this amp, I would love to hear it, and will follow through on it.
    My reputation simply means too much to me, as a large part of what I do professionally is via the internet. And I have serious resources and references to back that up at any time.

Ensalada, OTOH, is a known 'sketchy' player, and it is just too coincidental that he would be involved in this.
    Again, their story seems to be, shall we say, "evolving".
    Next I expect a press release A La Herman Cain...

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

It is not confirmed however the amp was not in that condition when it was shipped so either he has another rockford amp that is damaged and that's what he's taking pictures of, or he damaged it himself.

Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I guess I'm shocked you think I have another amp and am hiding it. I'm done with this accusations and this thread. If everyone thinks I'm a scammer, so be it. Those who know I'm legit, I appreciate it. Anything else can be sent via pm to me. I have a life I'm going to attend to now other than sitting here pointing fingers, call the detectives if you want ride it, good luck.

ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ok, couple questions...I've not delt with anyone involved

Was the amp shipped in the RF box? Was the shipping box retaped possibly by the shipping company after a swap? Trust me I know by personal experience this happens. Shipping a camcorder and receiving eye glasses....

I would think from the feedback that Kang has he wouldn't bullshit about the condition. This is either the buyer pulling a swap or it was swapped by someone else during or prior to shipping.

Its all his word against another atm and not really going to be able to prove if the buyer swapped it. He could post pics of his other amp, but its only his word that he doesn't have another and not saying anything about it.

I'd try to get a pic from the side with the serial number in view and readable with the arching from the ground. Shouldn't be hard. You gotta prove the amp you received was the amp in the FS thread.

Current set up: 2010 Buick Enclave, 2 12" MMATS PROCASTS 2.5@35, MMATS D200HC
    Hertz 165XL comps in front door, Alpine 1507 bridged
    Pioneer Z150bt Nav, Audio Technix all around.

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I'm not taking sides, but here is the bottom line.

Luke - sell your own stuff
    Jesse - sell your own stuff
    Take pix and videos, everyone and their dead granny has a friggin digital still and moving picture taker.
    Sorry to sound harsh but I know you both personally and you are both good kids, just gotta cover your a$$ until the cows come home.

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ace_800 View Post
    Ok, couple questions...I've not delt with anyone involved

Was the amp shipped in the RF box? Was the shipping box retaped possibly by the shipping company after a swap? Trust me I know by personal experience this happens. Shipping a camcorder and receiving eye glasses....

I would think from the feedback that Kang has he wouldn't bullshit about the condition. This is either the buyer pulling a swap or it was swapped by someone else during or prior to shipping.

Its all his word against another atm and not really going to be able to prove if the buyer swapped it. He could post pics of his other amp, but its only his word that he doesn't have another and not saying anything about it.

I'd try to get a pic from the side with the serial number in view and readable with the arching from the ground. Shouldn't be hard. You gotta prove the amp you received was the amp in the FS thread.
    Amp was shipped in the original box with the bass knob and the papers (manual, birthsheet)

ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    Amp was shipped in the original box with the bass knob and the papers (manual, birthsheet)
    So again I would question the buyer if the box looks retaped. Expecially if papers are missing.

Current set up: 2010 Buick Enclave, 2 12" MMATS PROCASTS 2.5@35, MMATS D200HC
    Hertz 165XL comps in front door, Alpine 1507 bridged
    Pioneer Z150bt Nav, Audio Technix all around.

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ace_800 View Post
    So again I would question the buyer if the box looks retaped. Expecially if papers are missing.
    He has the birthsheet but that is definitely not the same amp

11SE2HEAR is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Was the product advertised as "new in box"? If that's the case, the product would still be wrapped in the original shrink wrap.

>>SQL<< is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 11SE2HEAR View Post
    Was the product advertised as "new in box"? If that's the case, the product would still be wrapped in the original shrink wrap.
    you should read the thread b4 you post a response.
    Item was LNIB

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 11SE2HEAR View Post
    Yes. It was only taken out to be inspected and tested before I shipped

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I cannot emphasize more strongly that this is the amp I received. I have never owned another RF amp. That is the end of that. This arrived in just the RF box, which did not appeR to be tampered with, but the box was pretty worn, and it doesn't look like it was from shipping. I will post pics of that as well.
    I have contActed RF, and pointed them to this thread. They directed me to a "Parrot number" on the circuit board, which will the this amp to the serial number on the birth sheet, and on the outside of the box. There will be no way to claim otherwise after they run this number. Again, ensalada, it would be in you best interest to provide more information as to where you got this amp. Kang, it would be in yours to press him to do so.
    More to come.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

The box wasn't worn when it left.

Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I cannot emphasize more strongly that this is the amp I received. I have never owned another RF amp. That is the end of that. This arrived in just the RF box, which did not appeR to be tampered with, but the box was pretty worn, and it doesn't look like it was from shipping. I will post pics of that as well.
    I have contActed RF, and pointed them to this thread. They directed me to a "Parrot number" on the circuit board, which will the this amp to the serial number on the birth sheet, and on the outside of the box. There will be no way to claim otherwise after they run this number. Again, ensalada, it would be in you best interest to provide more information as to where you got this amp. Kang, it would be in yours to press him to do so.
    More to come.
    Is was a friend of kangs friend. It was not someone I knew. For the 100th time man, it was just my gear.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast