Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 290

Reload Thread: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

  1. #61
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by FOURocho View Post
    Its not our fault that you can't release stress without pissing over dozens of people, you want stress relief? go do some drugs, or take a bubble bath or something, you illegitimate pauper.
    i fap angrily



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823




  2. #62
    plugitin's Avatar
    plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Da U.P. eh?
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    Don't believe me? Fine, I will be able to still sleep tonight.

    btw, people like you guys are the reason people commit suicide. you stress them when they are just trying to get away from stress.
    quit being a little bitch, jesus.

    You are not worthy of that sig, take it out.



    Team DC Audio


    Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

  3. #63
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    I was done with this thread, but I am not going to let this one go.......
    You were "done" with this thread because you realized that nobody wants to support your behavior anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    btw, people like you guys are the reason people commit suicide. you stress them when they are just trying to get away from stress.
    Oh God, spare us please with your miserable pity-me bullshit. YOU are the reason why ALL of this has happened, YOU caused it, it's YOUR fault. Jesus, Brandon, why is it so goddamn hard for you to admit fault? Better yet, why do you continue to put yourself through this? When will you realize that maybe, just maybe, nobody supports you because YOU'RE WRONG. Not because they are nuthugging, not because they are trolling. Do you really have it in your head that everyone on CA has it in for you for trolling purposes? Better yet, why do you think they do in the first place? It's because of YOUR behaviors.

    I hope that is enough to make you realize that you are your own enemy (yes, I have said that before). Quit blaming others for your problems, quit making yourself look like the victim. You are the perpetrator, you are the one causing yourself harm.

    If this is like any other time I have told you that though, I'm either going to get, a. no response, b. pity-inducing statement, c. personal attack, or d. victimizing statement. Humor me with something different, maybe even an apology that doesn't have an excuse following it. Not an apology to me, and apology to everyone. No, it will not take away from that fact that you still committed fraud. No, it will not make me want to un-ban you from the Groups. But what it will do is build character and respect that you have all but lost as of recent. If that's not worth it to you, then go ahead and pick option A through D above. It's your choice. It's always been your choice, Brandon.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    You were "done" with this thread because you realized that nobody wants to support your behavior anymore.



    Oh God, spare us please with your miserable pity-me bullshit. YOU are the reason why ALL of this has happened, YOU caused it, it's YOUR fault. Jesus, Brandon, why is it so goddamn hard for you to admit fault? Better yet, why do you continue to put yourself through this? When will you realize that maybe, just maybe, nobody supports you because YOU'RE WRONG. Not because they are nuthugging, not because they are trolling. Do you really have it in your head that everyone on CA has it in for you for trolling purposes? Better yet, why do you think they do in the first place? It's because of YOUR behaviors.

    I hope that is enough to make you realize that you are your own enemy (yes, I have said that before). Quit blaming others for your problems, quit making yourself look like the victim. You are the perpetrator, you are the one causing yourself harm.

    If this is like any other time I have told you that though, I'm either going to get, a. no response, b. pity-inducing statement, c. personal attack, or d. victimizing statement. Humor me with something different, maybe even an apology that doesn't have an excuse following it. Not an apology to me, and apology to everyone. No, it will not take away from that fact that you still committed fraud. No, it will not make me want to un-ban you from the Groups. But what it will do is build character and respect that you have all but lost as of recent. If that's not worth it to you, then go ahead and pick option A through D above. It's your choice. It's always been your choice, Brandon.
    Please refer to your beloved facebook group. In one of the posts made about me I apologized, repeatedly for offending anyone. But just so the trolls/watchers over here can see it. I AM SORRY.
    I really am done with this thread now.




  5. #65
    Shinju's Avatar
    Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Lol this is like the new school version of public beheading, stoning and burning at the stake all wrapped up in one!

    I do not know why ANYONE would ever joke about commiting fraud, thats like sucking another guys **** and saying no homo bro I am not gay it was a joke!



    List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!


    Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

  6. #66
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    Please refer to your beloved facebook group. In one of the posts made about me I apologized, repeatedly for offending anyone. But just so the trolls/watchers over here can see it. I AM SORRY.
    I really am done with this thread now.
    The issue was that when you did that apology, you followed it up with a pity-inducing statement. But I am at least surprised you said you're sorry.

    ---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinju View Post
    Lol this is like the new school version of public beheading, stoning and burning at the stake all wrapped up in one!

    I do not know why ANYONE would ever joke about commiting fraud, thats like sucking another guys **** and saying no homo bro I am not gay it was a joke!
    Lol this ^^^^^



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  7. #67
    disturbed471985's Avatar
    disturbed471985 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greenwood, La
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    Please refer to your beloved facebook group. In one of the posts made about me I apologized, repeatedly for offending anyone. But just so the trolls/watchers over here can see it. I AM SORRY.
    I really am done with this thread now.
    Bahh STFU and get out of Ca.com period much less just this thread. A POS like you is what makes doing any buying, selling, and trading risky for everyone. I hope mechman makes an example out of you and takes your fraudulent activity all the way to the authorities. You can try to explain or justify your action but at the end of the day you are a POS scammer and I personally will post in every thread you start to make **** sure you will never sell or trade on here again. Not a threat it’s a promise. Better find a new site to scam on kid.



    RIP Maynard "My heart"

    HU - Eclipse CD7000
    Front Stage - 4 Silver flute 6.5's & 4 Seas Prestige tweets
    Front Stage amp - DB Drive A7 125.4
    Subwoofer - 3 Skar VVX 10's
    Subwoofer Amp - 2 - Skar SK-2500's
    Box - 4.25cf tuned to 30hz using a 6" internal aero 15" long..
    Wiring - Knukonceptz everything, Big 3, Sprinter S12V370F & HC1800

  8. #68
    Whytellyou's Avatar
    Whytellyou is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Sorry...




  9. #69
    Bettr n' Revrse's Avatar
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    16,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Alright guys I was gunna keep my mouth shut cuz Im neutral in this situation but when I saw this thread and the very first post in it I got pissed cuz I dont care how you put it it is the exact thing this kid was just, as it was put "New school beheaded" for! http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thund...r-saw-one.html




    Western Rep.

    99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

  10. #70
    05fronty's Avatar
    05fronty is offline SALT PETER



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    conway,ar
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    i go to bed and this happens lol



    bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

    "noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

  11. #71
    whitedragon551's Avatar
    whitedragon551 is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    12,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Thats some bullshit.



    CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules



    HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

  12. #72
    thevic24's Avatar
    thevic24 is offline my silence is deadly...



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    5,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    Don't believe me? Fine, I will be able to still sleep tonight.

    btw, people like you guys are the reason people commit suicide. you stress them when they are just trying to get away from stress.

    Really??

    I was on your side until this thread and this bull shit statement...

    Weak minded pussies like you that can't take responsibility for their actions are the reason they commit suicide.

    Pathetic.....



    Silently stalking you through glass....

  13. #73
    jco1385's Avatar
    jco1385 is offline expert jcologist



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    18,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    cliffs?



    1994 Thunderbird
    JVC KD-AV7010
    Alpine 6x9 3-ways
    Pioneer 6x8 3-ways (rear)
    JVC CH-X1500 12-disc MP3 Changer
    Alpine Type X 12" 2 cubes @ 30hz
    MTX 404 runs the inside
    MTX 1501d runs the X
    Optima G75/25 RT up front
    2x Optima G31 YT in the trunk
    200a EA HO Alt (1/0 Big 3)
    ALL MY WIRE IS WELDING CABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    I always knew I was a feggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashaddd View Post
    We're all feggots on the inside
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTom View Post
    I am sure the administration will be having a few words with you when they catch wind of your language.
    DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING USING UPS. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM EVER AGAIN
    OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

  14. #74
    MECHMAN's Avatar
    MECHMAN is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Hello everyone.

    I guess Brandon still wants to play games here so I will have to add a few things to this thread. We have the unit tested ON VIDEO with nothing wrong. It wasn't properly grounded and/or the adjustable voltage module was not powered properly. It tested properly on the bench and I have video of it being tested. The unit was inspected, tested and returned yesterday, the same day we received it as promised. Shipping reimbursement was based on the alternator being defective which it was not.

    Sending us the unit back does not make it legal for you to do a charge back, it is under warranty and is a used product once it has been installed. I have proof here in this thread and in others here on caraudio.com that Brandon is attempting to defraud us and I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Brandon's "mechanic" didn't install the unit properly and now he wants to stick it to us?

    Brandon has stated he wants his money back, I have made it clear that is not an option at this point. Now that we have tested the unit to show that it is not defective and shipped it back to him by continuing the charge-back he is committing fraud. As a juvenile the parents can be held accountable in the state of California and it might be time to get them involved in this before it blows back in their face.

    I appreciate the support from this community, we are a small business that works very closely with the car audio community and we work hard to produce good products. Yes, at times there are units that are defective, that's what a warranty is for, but there is never cause to intentionally defraud a business. We tested the unit as per our warranty and shipped it back to Brandon, he is still proceeding with his charge-back. That is fraud. Just because we have the unit, HIS unit, in our possession does not entitle him to a refund. Take your car stereo in for repair and leave it there, you still own it regardless of where it sits.



    Builder of alternators.

    www.mechman.com
    865-522-6166
    1-800-MECHMAN

  15. #75
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by MECHMAN View Post
    Hello everyone.

    I guess Brandon still wants to play games here so I will have to add a few things to this thread. We have the unit tested ON VIDEO with nothing wrong. It wasn't properly grounded and/or the adjustable voltage module was not powered properly. It tested properly on the bench and I have video of it being tested. The unit was inspected, tested and returned yesterday, the same day we received it as promised. Shipping reimbursement was based on the alternator being defective which it was not.

    Sending us the unit back does not make it legal for you to do a charge back, it is under warranty and is a used product once it has been installed. I have proof here in this thread and in others here on caraudio.com that Brandon is attempting to defraud us and I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Brandon's "mechanic" didn't install the unit properly and now he wants to stick it to us?

    Brandon has stated he wants his money back, I have made it clear that is not an option at this point. Now that we have tested the unit to show that it is not defective and shipped it back to him by continuing the charge-back he is committing fraud. As a juvenile the parents can be held accountable in the state of California and it might be time to get them involved in this before it blows back in their face.

    I appreciate the support from this community, we are a small business that works very closely with the car audio community and we work hard to produce good products. Yes, at times there are units that are defective, that's what a warranty is for, but there is never cause to intentionally defraud a business. We tested the unit as per our warranty and shipped it back to Brandon, he is still proceeding with his charge-back. That is fraud. Just because we have the unit, HIS unit, in our possession does not entitle him to a refund. Take your car stereo in for repair and leave it there, you still own it regardless of where it sits.






    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum