Closed Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

Oh, I almost forgot. You seem to continue to ignore the arguments that me and MisterDeadEye make. Have you no excuses to back yourself up? No pity-inducing statements? Man up and stand up for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

The_Grimy_One is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    holy fuckin consecutive posts batman..
    Your sig gif is epic.

Deck: Pioneer 80PRS
    Front Stage: Incriminator Audio I65C / Front Amp: Alpine MRV F540
    Sub: 12" TC Sounds 2000 / Sub Amp: MMATS 2000.1
    Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA
    Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree
    Traded With: ge_off_me, Imjtnotu

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

This was a good read first thing in the morning, good job guy's.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

carlosg_313 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I went to world.finals all weekend and I miss this? Or did I????

Quote Originally Posted by Ville Audio J View Post
    id stick a dildo to the cone of my sub and make her sit on it while i play some burps.
    Quote Originally Posted by markak134 View Post
    5 guage wire is all i can get cause that all u can get at walmart
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    I've gotta get my priorities situated, man. Girlfriend or amplifier? It's a tough decision.

jco1385 is offline expert jcologist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i plead the fizif

1994 Thunderbird
    JVC KD-AV7010
    Alpine 6x9 3-ways
    Pioneer 6x8 3-ways (rear)
    JVC CH-X1500 12-disc MP3 Changer
    Alpine Type X 12" 2 cubes @ 30hz
    MTX 404 runs the inside
    MTX 1501d runs the X
    Optima G75/25 RT up front
    2x Optima G31 YT in the trunk
    200a EA HO Alt (1/0 Big 3)
    ALL MY WIRE IS WELDING CABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    I always knew I was a feggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashaddd View Post
    We're all feggots on the inside
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTom View Post
    I am sure the administration will be having a few words with you when they catch wind of your language.
    DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING USING UPS. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM EVER AGAIN
    OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

MECHMAN is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Hello All,

I am SOOOOO done with this, I have so many better things I could be doing with my time.

Here's the latest from my point of view- Brandon has PM'd an apology to me stating that he is not going to attempt a charge-back. The apology is nice, but does he realize the money things like this cost this small company? I have spent my time on the forums dealing with this defamation and replying to emails about this matter. Hours. I have lost sales because of his **** Mechman thread. I don't own the business but my income depends on the sales of these alternators and I work **** hard at my job. I do not appreciate this type of behavior, it is detrimental to this business, this forum and to the human race in general.

I can do nothing but accept Brandon's apology, but that does nothing to correct the damage that has been done. Our reputation has been damaged by his defamation. Who actually reads the whole thread? They skim over, think we screwed someone over and move on to another vendor when we have done nothing of the sort. Then the hearsay comes with that and further damages the reputation of a company that has worked to support the car audio hobby since 1978 for what? A unit that was improperly installed.

I can't say I am not angry about this situation but I honestly have better things to do with my time. I am moving on from this unless it requires my future attention. Thanks for all the support.

-Eric@mechman.

Builder of alternators.

www.mechman.com
    865-522-6166
    1-800-MECHMAN

7. Thanks Suicide Bobb thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

We should have Brandon write a letter of apology and make it a sticky in one of the sub forums.

If he doesn't then
    Last edited by Sleeklsc; 09-26-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Last edited by Sleeklsc; 09-26-2011 at 11:37 AM.

assassin1840 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

a ban sounds good to me

97 civic ex new build coming soon. head unit poineer premier 690 fronts/rears diamond audio hex pros mid & high stage amp Diamond Audio HEX 700.4 sub amp dc 5k? maybe 7.5k sub stage 2 diamond audio d9 15d2s lwire stinger zero gauge & 4 gauge 3 c&d 102ah batts, kenitik 800,200 amp alt mechman
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=12942 http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1010415 and many more

craigzter is offline erm..hello.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbcaprice305 View Post
    We should have Brandon write a letter of apology and make it a sticky in one of the sub forums.

If he doesn't then
    I kinda like the idea of both! I have only heard of great things of mechman alts, one day I will own one myself.

::Sold To:: Defconx3 :: blaze383(x3) :: FASTIMES :: bow125106(x2) :: KINGDELL91 :: blackdragonx118(ROE) :: fletch_1 :: Bassbumper15 :: RuLayd(s10forum.com) :: outspoken :: revrider1 :: Rashaddd :: farmerehsan :: 22mountaineer :: 2000gator :: Chin_Chilla :: chevyboy91
    =====
    ::Bought From:: 2002XLT :.: ReDemon :: blazinb2000 :: Bassbumper15 :: BushJ311 :: woofercooker :: 18inchjeepin
    =====
    ::Traded With:: spivey17323
    01 Chevy Silverado = v6 - 5spd - gray = 4/5 drop on 22s - system coming sooonnnn

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MECHMAN View Post
    Hello All,

I am SOOOOO done with this, I have so many better things I could be doing with my time.

Here's the latest from my point of view- Brandon has PM'd an apology to me stating that he is not going to attempt a charge-back. The apology is nice, but does he realize the money things like this cost this small company? I have spent my time on the forums dealing with this defamation and replying to emails about this matter. Hours. I have lost sales because of his **** Mechman thread. I don't own the business but my income depends on the sales of these alternators and I work **** hard at my job. I do not appreciate this type of behavior, it is detrimental to this business, this forum and to the human race in general.

I can do nothing but accept Brandon's apology, but that does nothing to correct the damage that has been done. Our reputation has been damaged by his defamation. Who actually reads the whole thread? They skim over, think we screwed someone over and move on to another vendor when we have done nothing of the sort. Then the hearsay comes with that and further damages the reputation of a company that has worked to support the car audio hobby since 1978 for what? A unit that was improperly installed.

I can't say I am not angry about this situation but I honestly have better things to do with my time. I am moving on from this unless it requires my future attention. Thanks for all the support.

-Eric@mechman.
    I am not fabricating this in any way, shape, or form. Back when the **** Mechman thread started, it gave me a really bad impression of your company. I wouldn't have bought from you. After finding out that it was all Brandons fault though, those opinions changed. I can't say the same for those who haven't read this thread, though, that's why people deserve to know about this. Good luck to your future business, I sincerely hope you don't have to deal with bullshit like this again!

when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    I am not fabricating this in any way, shape, or form. Back when the **** Mechman thread started, it gave me a really bad impression of your company. I wouldn't have bought from you. After finding out that it was all Brandons fault though, those opinions changed. I can't say the same for those who haven't read this thread, though, that's why people deserve to know about this. Good luck to your future business, I sincerely hope you don't have to deal with bullshit like this again!

You have now sent me on a mission to scourge through every message I have sent you to find where you told me from the start that it was a good company and to just deal with them on the side. If you are going to lie openly in the forum and say I swayed your opinion, then I am going to just do what you did to me and make a thread of all the things you have done wrong.

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It's like high school all over again......

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    You have now sent me on a mission to scourge through every message I have sent you to find where you told me from the start that it was a good company and to just deal with them on the side. If you are going to lie openly in the forum and say I swayed your opinion, then I am going to just do what you did to me and make a thread of all the things you have done wrong.
    Oh look, you're back! I like how you pick what posts to reply to based on how vulnerable you see the argument being!

Go ahead, search your messages, you'll find nothing. Why would I ever tell you my opinion on Mechman? I never would have, BECAUSE I NEVER HAD AN OPINION ON THEM. That was, up until you posted that thread and gave me the false impression that they were untrustworthy. So, your point is? I know you'll never answer that question, because you once again have realized where you have gone wrong.

By the way, go ahead an make that thread of all the things I have done wrong. Entertain me please. No, entertain US please. I'm really curious as to what you can come up with, and how substantial these wrongdoings are.

Again though, you are doing what Americans do best...Blame someone else when they are wrong to make themselves appear better in comparison. "But mom, she didn't clean her room either!" How childish. I'm not surprised.

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a prepubescent cunt. Your posts are so damn irritating to read, it's ridiculous.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast