Closed Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 290

Reload Thread: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

  1. #196
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Just close this shitt already







  2. #197
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Just close this shitt already




  3. #198
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Just close this shiit already




  4. #199
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Just close this shiit already




  5. #200
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Just close this shiit already




  6. #201
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    2,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Sextuple post? Nice.

    At the very least, we've concluded that he's a pathological liar and should not be trusted, period. You either A) made up a story on Facebook, showing how cool you were for scamming Mechman out of an alternator and $600, or B) scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, went to brag about it on Facebook, then when things started to get seriously bad for you, you decided to pretend it was all made up.

    Either way, you lose. No matter which way you look at this situation, it's not about trolling. There are legal consequences in the world beyond high school. You can't say and do whatever you want with whomever you want, however you justify it. When you publicly proclaimed that you had scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, in great detail, it became a real -- legal -- problem. Hell, I'm sure Mechman could pull off getting you with more charges than just the fraud in the right circumstances. After all, you lied about his products to people on Facebook, and on a public forum with traffic equaling over 1,000 possible customers at any given time of the day. He could say his sales have plummeted since this incident, and that he's thought of as a liar and a cheat in his business now.

    All you have to do is go to school, do your homework, and fuck adults over on teh interweb. If you aren't legally pursued now, I can promise you that your lying and cheating will eventually get you sued, convicted of a felony, or worse. Once you get out of high school and your parents' house, you'll have to deal with real people. You'll be on paper. You won't be able to cheat people or companies out of money, because you'll get thrown in jail.

    What will your excuse be while on trial? Will you claim "troll" there as well? Will you call the jury stuck-up goody two-shoes who need to get laid? I certainly hope not. They, like us here, will laugh at you, find you guilty, and go on with their lives. Because, after all, we don't care what happens to you.




    Quote Originally Posted by globalminds_ent View Post
    people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    you dont even got no swag anyway


  7. Thanks Suicide Bobb thanked for this post
  8. #202
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    Just close this shitt already
    Not until he gets bant!



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  9. #203
    -01limited-'s Avatar
    -01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    812 Indiana/409 Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Not until he gets bant!
    Honestly, I doubt it happens.



    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

  10. #204
    -01limited-'s Avatar
    -01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    812 Indiana/409 Texas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Not until he gets bant!
    Honestly, I doubt it happens.



    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

  11. #205
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDeadeye View Post
    Sextuple post? Nice.

    At the very least, we've concluded that he's a pathological liar and should not be trusted, period. You either A) made up a story on Facebook, showing how cool you were for scamming Mechman out of an alternator and $600, or B) scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, went to brag about it on Facebook, then when things started to get seriously bad for you, you decided to pretend it was all made up.

    Either way, you lose. No matter which way you look at this situation, it's not about trolling. There are legal consequences in the world beyond high school. You can't say and do whatever you want with whomever you want, however you justify it. When you publicly proclaimed that you had scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, in great detail, it became a real -- legal -- problem. Hell, I'm sure Mechman could pull off getting you with more charges than just the fraud in the right circumstances. After all, you lied about his products to people on Facebook, and on a public forum with traffic equaling over 1,000 possible customers at any given time of the day. He could say his sales have plummeted since this incident, and that he's thought of as a liar and a cheat in his business now.

    All you have to do is go to school, do your homework, and fuck adults over on teh interweb. If you aren't legally pursued now, I can promise you that your lying and cheating will eventually get you sued, convicted of a felony, or worse. Once you get out of high school and your parents' house, you'll have to deal with real people. You'll be on paper. You won't be able to cheat people or companies out of money, because you'll get thrown in jail.

    What will your excuse be while on trial? Will you claim "troll" there as well? Will you call the jury stuck-up goody two-shoes who need to get laid? I certainly hope not. They, like us here, will laugh at you, find you guilty, and go on with their lives. Because, after all, we don't care what happens to you.
    Shutup troll, you're posting here and thus you are nerdy and have no life.



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  12. #206
    Tupolev's Avatar
    Tupolev is offline Mountaintop Stainer



    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Under the bridge, seriously.
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur


    Requesting .




  13. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    So, I am still confused as to where people think I am scamming the alternator and 600$?

    The chargeback was originally initiated because I wanted to go through with it. That part was not a troll. The troll was letting you think it never got cancelled. The only people this involves are me and Mechman. You trolls can chill here all you want, claim fraud, and claim scammer on me. Those who really know me know that isn't the case, however say what you want, I will read every post, and comment when I feel like it. I am not making anything up about the product. It was really DOA and if people still want to claim it was installer error then fine. The product however was not direct fit, and there are witnesses that will back that up. I AM IN NO MEANS TRYING TO COST MECHMAN BUSINESS. While I would also like to point out, in the original thread, **** Mechman, there were people there who told me to do the chargeback and claimed they have done it themselves several times even. I don't see any flame threads about them?? You see me as vulnerable therefore take a stab at me. Dylan, the more you post the more I see a little kid who is insecure about himself because he acts big and tough on the forums now because he made a Facebook group which anyone could have made. Now back to the matter at hand.

    Call me what you want, those who know me know I would never screw them over just to do it.




  14. #208
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    holy fuckin consecutive posts batman..




  15. #209
    Suicide Bobb's Avatar
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    Dylan, the more you post the more I see a little kid who is insecure about himself because he acts big and tough on the forums now because he made a Facebook group which anyone could have made. Now back to the matter at hand.
    Oh, look at me, I'm so high and mighty and powerful. I drive a big truck that's lifted 6" on 30" rims to make up for my small dick. I ban people from the Group that I made because it makes me feel better about myself. Har har I'm so cool

    Nice try, Brandon. I find it odd that you are the only person who sees me as being "big and tough".

    Alas, we are getting off topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    I am not making anything up about the product. It was really DOA and if people still want to claim it was installer error then fine. The product however was not direct fit, and there are witnesses that will back that up.
    ORLY???



    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    The chargeback was originally initiated because I wanted to go through with it. That part was not a troll. The troll was letting you think it never got cancelled.
    Wait a minute, so I'm the one who's insecure on the inside, but you're the one who feels the need to "troll" everyone into believing you committed fraud? More irony!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    So, I am still confused as to where people think I am scamming the alternator and 600$?
    Weird, because I'm confused why you think that people think you are scamming the alternator and $600! One thing is for sure though, plenty of people KNOW that you solicited fraud!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    The only people this involves are me and Mechman.
    You couldn't be more wrong! Why do you think this thread was created in the first place? To warn EVERYONE (not just Mechman) that you are not a good buyer/seller/trader because you have a history of fraudulent activity and deceptive behaviors. You may WANT it to only be between you and Mechman, but the public deserves to know about what you did! You get to reap the consequences of your actions whether you like it or not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    I AM IN NO MEANS TRYING TO COST MECHMAN BUSINESS. While I would also like to point out, in the original thread, **** Mechman
    Yay! More irony! Of course you weren't in any means trying to cost Mechman business, you just titled the thread "**** Mechman" to troll us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    While I would also like to point out, in the original thread, **** Mechman, there were people there who told me to do the chargeback and claimed they have done it themselves several times even. I don't see any flame threads about them?? You see me as vulnerable therefore take a stab at me.
    Hey, look, another pity-inducing claim! You really like those don't you?

    Sure, those people did chargebacks. Do we know their whole situation? NO! Who knows, maybe they were in a situation where they were in good reason to do so! I can guarantee that regardless, none of them did the chargeback and kept the original item though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    You trolls can chill here all you want, claim fraud, and claim scammer on me. Those who really know me know that isn't the case, however say what you want, I will read every post, and comment when I feel like it.

    Call me what you want, those who know me know I would never screw them over just to do it.
    Alright, permission to keep this thread going! I like it! I will continue to pick you apart until you run out of excuses and pity-inducing claims.

    Those who really know you? Who would that be? Your mom? Your dad? It certainly isn't anyone from here, else they would be defending you by now! Am I right or am I right?
    Last edited by Suicide Bobb; 09-26-2011 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Spelling



    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

  16. Thanks carlosg_313, Sleeklsc thanked for this post
  17. #210
    audioholic's Avatar
    audioholic is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    23,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

    Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

    At the request of Brandon, I have deleted the '**** Mechman' post. Its clear that MM has acted professionally, and I felt Brandon's request to delete the thread as unfair slander against the company was justified. If Mechman wants the thread undeleted, I will do so. Otherwise I consider that thread done and gone.

    As for banning him, it appears he has done the right thing by stopping the chargeback. If Mechman contacts me and tells me otherwise, I would pursue the ban (discuss it with the other mods). Otherwise, I chalk this up to a miscommunication, and someone going off half cocked.

    Hopefully Mechman agrees with what Ive said here. If not, again, feel free to PM me and we can discuss how you'd like to see the situation handled differently.



    No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.


Closed Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum