Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

hispls is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    Ill man up for the troll when you man up for every troll you have ever done. A troll's a troll, no matter how big or small.
    When you're ******* with somebody's money and business reputation it's not called "troll" it's called slander, fraud, and larceny.

Please, mods, perma-ban this punk before he does this to someone who can't afford to have 1200$ tied up for a month (mechman is out a 600$ part, 600$ for the chargeback AND probalby the cost of return shipment of the "non working" alternator).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sad........trolls get a life please.
    go get laid
    go get wasted
    go do whatever it is that you do
    it is said to see you sit here and reply to this with any comment because it means you have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet. In other words...... NERDS GO GET A LIFE. thanks

martiandancer31 is offline Front Towards Enemy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

sad........trolls get a life please.
    go get laid
    go get wasted
    go do whatever it is that you do
    it is said to see you sit here and reply to this with any comment because it means you have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet. In other words...... NERDS GO GET A LIFE. thanks
    it was my understanding that this entire thing was a troll orchestrated by YOU. I just wanted in on the action.

In all honesty, it pisses me off when people try to steal money from me or waste my time, and you kinda sorta did that to mechman so.....

xmakeafistx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I don't even see why people take you seriously, this is such a joke. Did the mods send this guy to **** us all off? just ban.

Amp: None
    Sub: None
    HU: Parrot Asteroid Single Din
    Front Stage: Massive CK6X Component Set (one mid-woofer went out recently)
    Rear Fill: None
    Electrical Upgrades: None

Tupolev is offline Mountaintop Stainer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've read this entire thread and I think Brandon is deliberately burning his bridges and a b& is just cause for this case.

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Ill man up for the troll when you man up for every troll you have ever done. A troll's a troll, no matter how big or small.
    You seriously pulled the last card you had the opportunity to pull. You have stepped all the way down to Coma's level. You're too pussy to admit fault, so you once again try and act like you're not at fault by claiming to have "trolled" us. Literally, nobody, not ONE GODDAMN PERSON here believes you, I can guarantee that. Go ahead, prove me wrong. Ask anyone who has been here long enough to prove they aren't one of your AE's.

I think I'm going to go to an airport and scream "EVERYBODY GET DOWN I HAVE A BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST", and then right after I get proven guilty in court for a false bomb threat, I'm going to tell everyone that I was just trolling them. They'll understand, right? That totally makes everything better. Plus it makes me look cooler, since they were just part of some elaborate coincidental troll that I knew would ruin my very reputation and almost get me in enormous amount of financial debt!

Either way, you are a complete dumbass and you still committed fraud regardless. You're a dumbass because even if it was a troll, EVERYONE dislikes you now because of it (even your so called e-friends!) and you'll be lucky to sell anything here ever again. And you still committed fraud because, troll or not, you elicited intentions to scam mechman out of an alternator and $600 as payback for you getting a perfectly good working alternator from him improperly installed by your mechanic.

No matter what, you lose. Pick your poison. If you don't get banned from here, I and I'm sure many others will make sure any activity on this forum regarding you buying/selling/trading will follow with us notifying the other party of your previous deceptive methods with trading and fraudulent activity.

Oh, and by the way,

THIS IS THE LAST YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME IN THIS THREAD REGARDING THE MECHMAN ISSUE. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE KEPT TO PMs BETWEEN ME AND MECHMAN.....
    Four posts since then

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Posting on an internet forum=No life

Gee, I never knew, thanks for letting me know how nerdy I am!

Wait, you're posting here too, that means you don't have a life either! How ironic!

when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

-01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

This should just die now. I wish it'd get closed

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Lol Brandon, stop being a douche and man up. I always knew you were a little off when you were trying to make me design a box for you that I didn't want to do, because it wouldn't work out well.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    This should just die now. I wish it'd get closed
    Why? Every post Brandon makes makes him look worse and worse, everything is going better than expected! If he gets bant, then it should stop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Its just like the bob saga. Its over, he's been caught, its all out there. The only other post thats relevant to this thread in the buyer beware section would be from mechman. It doesnt make you guys look any better arguing with the one you call immature. I doubt mechman is going to follow up any charges if the chargeback in fact was stopped. Just not worth the time and money, like I said, this issue is pretty much dead.

Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Its just like the bob saga. Its over, he's been caught, its all out there. The only other post thats relevant to this thread in the buyer beware section would be from mechman. It doesnt make you guys look any better arguing with the one you call immature. I doubt mechman is going to follow up any charges if the chargeback in fact was stopped. Just not worth the time and money, like I said, this issue is pretty much dead.
    I don't care how it makes me look. The more exposure that I can provide of him being a poor person to deal with here, the better for the Forum. Every post made here bumps it to the top of the Recent Threads on the Forum homepage, and thus increases the chance that a potential buyer/seller/trader will notice it and learn that they should not deal with him. I want his fraudulent behavior to be known to everyone on this Forum, because they deserve to know. I don't want anyone else to have to go through the huge pile of shit that Mechman, Kangaroux, and Omega Bunny had to go through. Until he gets banned, I hope this thread stays at the top of the Recent Threads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    I don't care how it makes me look. The more exposure that I can provide of him being a poor person to deal with here, the better for the Forum. Every post made here bumps it to the top of the Recent Threads on the Forum homepage, and thus increases the chance that a potential buyer/seller/trader will notice it and learn that they should not deal with him. I want his fraudulent behavior to be known to everyone on this Forum, because they deserve to know. I don't want anyone else to have to go through the huge pile of shit that Mechman, Kangaroux, and Omega Bunny had to go through. Until he gets banned, I hope this thread stays at the top of the Recent Threads.

And making it 400 pages long does not do that. No one wants to read through all that mess to collect all the facts. Keep it short and sweet and everyone will know trust me.

Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

And making it 400 pages long does not do that. No one wants to read through all that mess to collect all the facts. Keep it short and sweet and everyone will know trust me.
    Or keep bumping it to the top of the Recent Threads list, that works even better!

Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

Just close this shitt already

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast