Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

I have ordered a cancellation on the chargeback awhile ago. I just chose not to say anything because it is no ones right to know, not even mechman's. I was not intending to go through with the chargeback for awhile now, and when I told you it got pushed to its last stages it was just to roil your little trolls over. I guess you can consider yourself trolled? Leave this between me and Mechman, Mechman I will apologize for the troll on the chargeback getting pushed to the final stages, it did the other day and when they called and asked my decision I told them to cancel it, and not do it. That is why you have not seen a chargeback and will not. Seriously CA.com it is sad to see how you all quickly gang together and jump to conclusions. I am not a bad guy and some of you know that and some are still even doing business with me and being happier than ever. I bet if I dug through all of ca.com I can find atleast one thing you all did that was equally as bad as this. So you can all take off your little trollhats and leave me and mechman to attend to business.

THIS IS THE LAST YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME IN THIS THREAD REGARDING THE MECHMAN ISSUE. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE KEPT TO PMs BETWEEN ME AND MECHMAN.....

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

You're still a feg

3. Thanks Bassin Brandon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    You're still a feg
    agreed

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Do you think anybody is going to believe anything you say?

No

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

6. Thanks thevic24, Bassin Brandon thanked for this post
    Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Brandon View Post
    agreed
    THIS IS THE LAST YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME IN THIS THREAD REGARDING THE MECHMAN ISSUE. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE KEPT TO PMs BETWEEN ME AND MECHMAN.....
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I hope you enjoy your hopeless "finale" going in my sig for everyone here to laugh at every day. You are a sad, sad individual. We would have actually forgiven you if you would have had the balls/tenacity to man up and apologize for your mistakes. I feel bad for you, and not in a good way. I pity that you are of too little character to man up to your mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    I hope you enjoy your hopeless "finale" going in my sig for everyone here to laugh at every day. You are a sad, sad individual. We would have actually forgiven you if you would have had the balls/tenacity to man up and apologize for your mistakes. I feel bad for you, and not in a good way. I pity that you are of too little character to man up to your mistakes.
    Ill man up for the troll when you man up for every troll you have ever done. A troll's a troll, no matter how big or small.

cyn
    cyn is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I would of still called his mommy and daddy to let them know He almost caused them lots of court costs and such

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn View Post
    I would of still called his mommy and daddy to let them know He almost caused them lots of court costs and such
    not really...lol

cyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Future notice if I was you I wouldn't even ever joke or say you would do anything that would be close to considered fraud. Fraud is one of the biggest things going right now and the courts are pounding away people like Jail House B.I.T.C.H.E.S

thevic24 is offline my silence is deadly...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have ordered a cancellation on the chargeback awhile ago. I just chose not to say anything because it is no ones right to know, not even mechman's. I was not intending to go through with the chargeback for awhile now, and when I told you it got pushed to its last stages it was just to roil your little trolls over. I guess you can consider yourself trolled? Leave this between me and Mechman, Mechman I will apologize for the troll on the chargeback getting pushed to the final stages, it did the other day and when they called and asked my decision I told them to cancel it, and not do it. That is why you have not seen a chargeback and will not. Seriously CA.com it is sad to see how you all quickly gang together and jump to conclusions. I am not a bad guy and some of you know that and some are still even doing business with me and being happier than ever. I bet if I dug through all of ca.com I can find atleast one thing you all did that was equally as bad as this. So you can all take off your little trollhats and leave me and mechman to attend to business.

You little fuck( yes I am insulting you)

Its know one's right to know.......

AFTER YOU MADE A PUBLIC THREAD TRASHING A COMPANY....AND ADMITTING TO COMMITTING FRAUD.

And I sure your intentions were to cancel this all along......

Now you just committed slander and libel....Defamation of a company.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]
    In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2][not specific enough to verify] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]
    False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[5] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[5]
    In most civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a tort.[6]
    I actually hope that he peruses you for this.....

Silently stalking you through glass....

pieper88 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

not really...lol
    Not really a laughing matter IMO

martiandancer31 is offline Front Towards Enemy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pieper88 View Post
    Not really a laughing matter IMO
    well, for anybody not directly involved its pretty funny. I mean, i'm getting a laugh out of it anyways.

cyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yup... his parents would really love to get served with court papers for him slandering someone. Or with potential fraud related papers.
    Honestly if I bought something from him I would of done printed out all of this and mailed it to his parents house since its teh same address basically

thevic24 is offline my silence is deadly...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by martiandancer31 View Post
    well, for anybody not directly involved its pretty funny. I mean, i'm getting a laugh out of it anyways.
    ok.....

I did chuckle a tad...

Silently stalking you through glass....

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast