Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 133

Reload Thread: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

  1. #61
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    You are not out 550 dollars

    you are out 140 dollars

    you have 1 functioning sub and 1 halfway functioning sub. so tehcnincally you are only out 140 the cost of a recone.

    but now I am -550 in my paypal account

    If you please tell the paypal claim department that we resolved this I will pay full for the recone.
    Ok the $140 for the recone...that includes new recone and shipping back to me? I am responsible for shipping to Jacob?







  2. #62
    mazzasec's Avatar
    mazzasec is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdwilson77 View Post
    Ok the $140 for the recone...that includes new recone and shipping back to me? I am responsible for shipping to Jacob?
    The recone is 140 shipped.

    Thats the best I can do man.

    The subs were in 100% working order and I am taking your word that it was messed up on my part and not on yours

    And your not willing to pay 30 extra dollars to have your sub in perfect working order......... please be reasonable man and just be willing to pay a little extra to have a good working sub.




  3. #63
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    The recone is 140 shipped.

    Thats the best I can do man.

    The subs were in 100% working order and I am taking your word that it was messed up on my part and not on yours

    And your not willing to pay 30 extra dollars to have your sub in perfect working order......... please be reasonable man and just be willing to pay a little extra to have a good working sub.
    Did I say I wasn't going to pay the shipping?? No. I was just asking what the price included. I never had to have a sub reconed so I am not sure how that works. I am willing to pay the $30 to ship to him if you pay the $140.




  4. #64
    mazzasec's Avatar
    mazzasec is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    See we could have worked this out alot better then filing this claim. I dont even know if its possible to retract a claim.

    But it would be nice if you did and lets take care of this in a professional matter cause jumping into a claim like that is just immature and shows bad input on your part. Considering I have been in contact since day 1 even admitting that I did not have internet for about a week and was still keeping up with your replies on my Iphone.




  5. #65
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    See we could have worked this out alot better then filing this claim. I dont even know if its possible to retract a claim.

    But it would be nice if you did and lets take care of this in a professional matter cause jumping into a claim like that is just immature and shows bad input on your part. Considering I have been in contact since day 1 even admitting that I did not have internet for about a week and was still keeping up with your replies on my Iphone.
    Hey man we are close to resolving this matter and you continue to belittle me, calling me names like immature. Filing the claim wasnt immature. I was trying to resolve an issue that has been going on for too long. I have been professional through this all. I haven't called you any names or accused you of anything, like you have to me. Now I have a thread saying that I am a scammer and have done nothing more then try to correct a situation. If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.




  6. Thanks Bosstradamus thanked for this post
  7. #66
    mazzasec's Avatar
    mazzasec is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdwilson77 View Post
    Hey man we are close to resolving this matter and you continue to belittle me, calling me names like immature. Filing the claim wasnt immature. I was trying to resolve an issue that has been going on for too long. I have been professional through this all. I haven't called you any names or accused you of anything, like you have to me. Now I have a thread saying that I am a scammer and have done nothing more then try to correct a situation. If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.
    Not true. You never told me you were filing a claimed I was trying to work with you but you stop responding to me...




  8. #67
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    Not true. You never told me you were filing a claimed I was trying to work with you but you stop responding to me...
    That is 100% true. Why would I tell you Im filing a claim when you were pretty much accusing me of damaging the sub when I received it. Why didn't you tell me you had the issue with the coil measurement and the terminal before I bought the subs?? Same thing... We wouldn't be here if you would have told me that...




  9. Thanks Bosstradamus thanked for this post
  10. #68
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Man we can spend all night going back and forth like this. Can we make a deal and move on.

    I apologize for having to file the claim, but I felt that was needed to fix this.

    This is not an ideal situation. We both are having to sacrifice to correct the issue.




  11. #69
    mazzasec's Avatar
    mazzasec is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdwilson77 View Post
    That is 100% true. Why would I tell you Im filing a claim when you were pretty much accusing me of damaging the sub when I received it. Why didn't you tell me you had the issue with the coil measurement and the terminal before I bought the subs?? Same thing... We wouldn't be here if you would have told me that...
    wow dude like I said multiple times I never HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE COILS man the subs worked perfectly ever since I had them what dont you understand about that


    I did not accuse you specifically of damaging the sub man. I said it was a possible thing that happened but also stated that " I WASNT ACCUSING YOU OF DAMAGING IT" I just said it was a possibility but did not directly say it was your fault

    LIKE SAID BEFORE I USE THEM SUBS FOR 3-4 MONTHS AND DID NOT HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES

    Maybe my amp blowing caused a coil to go out but I would not have known that cause immediatley after my amp went out I uninstalled everything and it just sat in my room.

    but since day 1 of using I was competing demoing with no issues at all like said

    I NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH THE COIL

    It was the soldering on the terminal that made the coil read wrong

    You should try putting the DMM on the leads instead of in the terminal to see what you get.




  12. #70
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    wow dude like I said multiple times I never HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE COILS man the subs worked perfectly ever since I had them what dont you understand about that


    I did not accuse you specifically of damaging the sub man. I said it was a possible thing that happened but also stated that " I WASNT ACCUSING YOU OF DAMAGING IT" I just said it was a possibility but did not directly say it was your fault

    LIKE SAID BEFORE I USE THEM SUBS FOR 3-4 MONTHS AND DID NOT HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES

    Maybe my amp blowing caused a coil to go out but I would not have known that cause immediatley after my amp went out I uninstalled everything and it just sat in my room.

    but since day 1 of using I was competing demoing with no issues at all like said

    I NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH THE COIL

    It was the soldering on the terminal that made the coil read wrong

    You should try putting the DMM on the leads instead of in the terminal to see what you get.
    Like I said earlier in this very thread, I tried that and no difference.




  13. #71
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    The paypal claim can be cancelled...




  14. #72
    150dbs's Avatar
    150dbs is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    boston mass
    Age
    24
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    glad 2 see this one sumwhat worked out...



    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Sony does ****, but there are a few select members who are roughly 40 years old, and like to talk **** to kids. I could name some, but whats the point? You can tell who they are by the way they come in correcting peoples spelling, and swinging their SQ weiner around.
    Refs: people i have bought from : worstenemy453 , Spy, El Weenie, Sundownz,
    Sold To : Beach22, Big D(ROE), Bud_Heavy, nom nom (stuff is shipping)

  15. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdwilson77 View Post
    Filing the claim wasnt immature.
    No filing a claim without trying to come to a resolution between 2 parties is just morally wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by rdwilson77 View Post
    If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.
    This is subjective. You may or may not have had a resolution made without a claim, but you took it upon yourself to just make a claim. Even paypal and ebay both state that you should contact seller and try to reach a resolution before making a claim or leaving negative feedback.

    FYI for future reference some sellers will give you a warranty, but will rightfully rescind that warranty if a stunt like this is pulled. Just for future reference.




  16. #74
    rdwilson77's Avatar
    rdwilson77 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by candeshop407 View Post
    No filing a claim without trying to come to a resolution between 2 parties is just morally wrong.



    This is subjective. You may or may not have had a resolution made without a claim, but you took it upon yourself to just make a claim. Even paypal and ebay both state that you should contact seller and try to reach a resolution before making a claim or leaving negative feedback.

    FYI for future reference some sellers will give you a warranty, but will rightfully rescind that warranty if a stunt like this is pulled. Just for future reference.
    For your FYI...

    I have been in contact with the seller for over a week to correct this. He never once offered to correct the issue in a legitimate way. We went back and forth several times. I did not see a resolution coming.

    I'm sure I have +25 messages in my inbox where we communicated prior to the claim. So I did indeed try to resolve this before I filed.




  17. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdwilson77 View Post
    For your FYI...

    I have been in contact with the seller for over a week to correct this. He never once offered to correct the issue in a legitimate way. We went back and forth several times. I did not see a resolution coming.

    I'm sure I have +25 messages in my inbox where we communicated prior to the claim. So I did indeed try to resolve this before I filed.
    Did seller or buyer make any attempts at proposing solutions? If the pm's are just you 2 going back and forth with blame and information exchanging without talking about possible refund or recone proposals then there wasn't an attempt at making a resolution. Instead that was just wasting time.




Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum