Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Need info on gboo559, potentially SCAMMED!

papito is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Need info on gboo559, potentially SCAMMED!

View Profile: gboo559 - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com

So I bought a double DIN head unit from him, paid almost 2 weeks ago (13 days exactly). Payment clears, and he keeps saying every time I email him that "its getting shipped out tomorrow" or some BS.

Still have no word back since I've emailed him these past few days, last I heard from him was that he was going to ship it out via Fed EX asking for my address. (which he should have had)

For all I know, he shipped it, and his internets down, and cant get back to me with tracking info, but as of now, its been 13 days, and it hasnt even been SHIPPED to my knowledge.....RED FLAG!

Would really like all info on this guy, such as phone # and such.

Before I get bashed, and called a ******* for not getting all his info from the beginning, the deal was done on CACO, which is obviously shut down, meaning I can't check my PM's to get his info anymore. How was I supposed to know CACO was getting shut down....

Unfortunately, my guess is this: He noticed CACO got shut down, meaning he could technically get away with not sending it, since I couldn't ruin his rep on there by claiming a non shipped item. I paid with a money order type of deal, so theres no PP claim here to save my ***.... (fuckin paypal never works for me ) I trusted him with a MO, since he was a vendor on there, so he seemed legit! And has lots of feedback.....

Like I said, not trying to bash YET, but some info would be nice if any of u guys have dealt with him, and if this doesn't get shipped ASAP, you guys should beware him.....

Refs: esilvers, cdawgstalon,flastrongman, BassaddictJ (x2), Rkrajnov, Bizzar1, slammedincouch, epayne123 (x2)

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need info on gboo559, potentially SCAMMED!

hmmmm

DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I use a thing called a PEN and WRITE down the info i get when doing deals........................thats the whole point of getting another contact method. So you can get in touch by ANOTHER method.....................

Is it really that complicated?

Natural selection at work.

Nelson1 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought some comps from him on the 27th of December and still have not received them. I contacted him several times and got nothing but the run around. I'm just glad it was not a bunch of money. I'm making a pp claim tomorrow if i do not hear from him.

DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson1 View Post
    I bought some comps from him on the 27th of December and still have not received them. I contacted him several times and got nothing but the run around. I'm just glad it was not a bunch of money. I'm making a pp claim tomorrow if i do not hear from him.
    Why tomorrow? Something against MLK?

Natural selection at work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBBOOM View Post
    Why tomorrow? Something against MLK?
    Because and yeah kinda....

Seriously though, I didn't want to **** up dudes vendor status or feedback. I figured hey it's the holidays, give em' a chance. Hopefully he has them in the mail and ill get them today.

EDIT: I just got an email with tracking number in it. Ill let ya know how this goes

yikes vR is offline New Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guys a scammer. He started a sticker business, so you guys to believe he was legit. Gained feedback selling 1$ stickers.

Scamming Hmongs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My believing he was legit had nothing to do with his sticker business.

d77543020 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

he has good feedback on caco so i bought a amp off him on 12-31 then when i asked for a update 3 days later he said he needed my address,then was told the next day it was shipped, turns out he did not ship my amp until 1-12 luckily i got it on the 13th and it looks to be in good condition hope this helps my only problem is that i live 2hours away from him and should have gotten the amp much sooner
    Last edited by d77543020; 01-17-2011 at 11:19 PM.

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

ono

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

OP ygpm with a little information

throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coma_toast View Post
    He has been called out on CACO more then once.
    indeed he has. I have dealt with him a few times without any issues...

throw it off one.
    feedback thread:

gboo559 is offline ^^$1 Car Audio Decals^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    View Profile: gboo559 - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com

So I bought a double DIN head unit from him, paid almost 2 weeks ago (13 days exactly). Payment clears, and he keeps saying every time I email him that "its getting shipped out tomorrow" or some BS.

Still have no word back since I've emailed him these past few days, last I heard from him was that he was going to ship it out via Fed EX asking for my address. (which he should have had)

For all I know, he shipped it, and his internets down, and cant get back to me with tracking info, but as of now, its been 13 days, and it hasnt even been SHIPPED to my knowledge.....RED FLAG!

Would really like all info on this guy, such as phone # and such.

Before I get bashed, and called a ******* for not getting all his info from the beginning, the deal was done on CACO, which is obviously shut down, meaning I can't check my PM's to get his info anymore. How was I supposed to know CACO was getting shut down....

Unfortunately, my guess is this: He noticed CACO got shut down, meaning he could technically get away with not sending it, since I couldn't ruin his rep on there by claiming a non shipped item. I paid with a money order type of deal, so theres no PP claim here to save my ***.... (fuckin paypal never works for me ) I trusted him with a MO, since he was a vendor on there, so he seemed legit! And has lots of feedback.....

Like I said, not trying to bash YET, but some info would be nice if any of u guys have dealt with him, and if this doesn't get shipped ASAP, you guys should beware him.....
    You have an email with your tracking numbers

I gave you my email address and phone number and asked if you needed any more info btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson1 View Post
    Because and yeah kinda....

Seriously though, I didn't want to **** up dudes vendor status or feedback. I figured hey it's the holidays, give em' a chance. Hopefully he has them in the mail and ill get them today.

EDIT: I just got an email with tracking number in it. Ill let ya know how this goes
    Your package and d777 went out together and my credit card put a hold when I paid and neither them or usps bothered to tell me anything. Both your packages have been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by yikes vR View Post
    Guys a scammer. He started a sticker business, so you guys to believe he was legit. Gained feedback selling 1$ stickers.

Scamming Hmongs
    Really? Are you ******* kidding me? I had plenty feedback and was a power seller on CACO before the stickers and I only got a handful of legit feedback from stickers anyways(itrader wise). Trust me, I have WAY more feedback than you do, and have done close to 50+ transactions besides the stickers. Just goes to show how little you know.

And hmong? What makes you think I'm hmong? Again, you fail horribly with incorrect facts.

Quote Originally Posted by d77543020 View Post
    he has good feedback on caco so i bought a amp off him on 12-31 then when i asked for a update 3 days later he said he needed my address,then was told the next day it was shipped, turns out he did not ship my amp until 1-12 luckily i got it on the 13th and it looks to be in good condition his address is gevork navoyan 556 e san bruno fresno ca 93710 hope this helps my only problem is that i live 2hours away from him and should have gotten the amp much sooner
    Again my credit card put a hold and usps didn't ship or bother telling me about the situation.

I also made a sale with matt bennett 05, his user name is somewhere along those lines. He sent me a MO for a set of CDT speakers. I have yet to ship it out yet because CACO is down and my ******* never wrote down his address.

Yes I made all these deals during the holidays but that's no excuse, other than I was stuck out of town for a few days.

Cliffs, I am not a scammer, but a slow shipper. I run 2 businesses locally and co owner of a 3rd so the last thing I would do is scam someone for a few bucks.
    Last edited by gboo559; 01-18-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: added more info

Refs

CA.com
    Bought From: blackmax, Twisted_0912, revrider1, btdickey99, mazda6i07, 919motoring, wgsj_fortvalley, SicAudio
    Sold To: jerrusan0901, 09Alti, {:C:}, Highs on bass, twistedchild420, smokey6, Jh8909
    Traded With: Louisiana_CRX

CACO
    Bought From: Steve Miller, fasfocus00, VertexAudio
    Sold To: aturcotte127317, madmat, 18inchjeepin, Rd4me
    Traded With: Ryan1126

Ebay user name: gbo559 33+
    Feedback Thread: http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442577

gboo559 is offline ^^$1 Car Audio Decals^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Posted off my phone so excuse the mistakes. Will edit when I get back home to a computer.

Refs

CA.com
    Bought From: blackmax, Twisted_0912, revrider1, btdickey99, mazda6i07, 919motoring, wgsj_fortvalley, SicAudio
    Sold To: jerrusan0901, 09Alti, {:C:}, Highs on bass, twistedchild420, smokey6, Jh8909
    Traded With: Louisiana_CRX

CACO
    Bought From: Steve Miller, fasfocus00, VertexAudio
    Sold To: aturcotte127317, madmat, 18inchjeepin, Rd4me
    Traded With: Ryan1126

Ebay user name: gbo559 33+
    Feedback Thread: http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442577

papito is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Problems been solved guys (as of now), guys NOT a scammer, just a slow shipper lol

Refs: esilvers, cdawgstalon,flastrongman, BassaddictJ (x2), Rkrajnov, Bizzar1, slammedincouch, epayne123 (x2)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast