Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 190

Reload Thread: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

  1. #61
    RetroAudioinc's Avatar
    RetroAudioinc is offline Custom Car Audio Decals



    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    6,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM_Designs View Post
    I bet he won't be posting here anymore...
    And why would you say that? LoL



    FEEDBACK
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/382488-retroaudioinc-feedback.html
    Vinyl Decal Special for CA members only!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/506328-vinyl-decal-special-matte-white-matte-black-new-decals.html








  2. #62
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????





    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  3. #63
    RetroAudioinc's Avatar
    RetroAudioinc is offline Custom Car Audio Decals



    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    6,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    LoL shut your face. Haha



    FEEDBACK
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/382488-retroaudioinc-feedback.html
    Vinyl Decal Special for CA members only!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/506328-vinyl-decal-special-matte-white-matte-black-new-decals.html





  4. #64
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    OP, please confirm what Retro replied with so his name can be cleared in reference to this matter.



    Mine is bigger than yours!

  5. #65
    bubbagumper6's Avatar
    bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The D
    Posts
    10,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    854 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Once again, someone gets all worked up over nothing >_>



    People on here need to learn to have some **** patience.




  6. #66
    hoxie08's Avatar
    hoxie08 is offline i <3 drugs



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    Once again, someone gets all worked up over nothing >_>



    People on here need to learn to have some **** patience.
    I think a week with someones 375 bucks and no ******* tracking number is plenty patient enough. RetroAudio needs to get off his lazy azz and either ship ON TIME OR DONT LIST IT AT ALL




    Refs:
    DeViOuSoNe, lowriderram_95, jcee, wheeler8921, sampson, DaveT
    Chevyaudio, profundus-sanus, bds0688, revrider1, AudioXtremes
    jmanpc, vitveet, siacarman (x2), TeamPSI (x2), qtipextra, got_focus?
    FASTIMES, blackbonnie, Megalomaniac, Nate_100, PatFitz9, rmdl51
    dumpin907, 01 S 10

  7. #67
    kmanian's Avatar
    kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    na, it isn't nothing. bad communication, backed up by a less than stellar rep. I'm glad it seems to have worked out.



    Mine is bigger than yours!

  8. #68
    bubbagumper6's Avatar
    bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The D
    Posts
    10,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    854 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by hoxie08 View Post
    I think a week with someones 375 bucks and no ******* tracking number is plenty patient enough. RetroAudio needs to get off his lazy azz and either ship ON TIME OR DONT LIST IT AT ALL
    It hasn't been a week dumbass. He said he was going to ship it on Tuesday from the last of what OP heard, so it had been 2 freaking days since he last had contact with him.




  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    OP need any help just contact me.




  10. #70
    hoxie08's Avatar
    hoxie08 is offline i <3 drugs



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    It hasn't been a week dumbass. He said he was going to ship it on Tuesday from the last of what OP heard, so it had been 2 freaking days since he last had contact with him.
    he had his money for a week *******. according to LRR it cleared paypal last wednesday. so yeah, it has been a week. fact check thenn come back talkin to me dude.




    Refs:
    DeViOuSoNe, lowriderram_95, jcee, wheeler8921, sampson, DaveT
    Chevyaudio, profundus-sanus, bds0688, revrider1, AudioXtremes
    jmanpc, vitveet, siacarman (x2), TeamPSI (x2), qtipextra, got_focus?
    FASTIMES, blackbonnie, Megalomaniac, Nate_100, PatFitz9, rmdl51
    dumpin907, 01 S 10

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    There seems to be alot of BS excuses with this dude lately. I know a full story about him that conflicts with those excuses, but he'll say that i'm pissed off or some ish to excuse my relevant material from being truthful.

    #1 His online business has to do with him/his wife shipping products so why can't the audio stuff be shipped with the same precision.
    #2 His company he owned went to bankruptcy court while he sat on his azz in Orlando.
    #3 He "moved to Indy" to be with family so thats no excuse to say people came into town.




  12. #72
    bubbagumper6's Avatar
    bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The D
    Posts
    10,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    854 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by hoxie08 View Post
    he had his money for a week *******. according to LRR it cleared paypal last wednesday. so yeah, it has been a week. fact check thenn come back talkin to me dude.
    I'm done trying with you homeboy



    *facepalm*




  13. #73
    k_schutte's Avatar
    k_schutte is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    cedar rapids, IA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by hoxie08 View Post
    he had his money for a week *******. according to LRR it cleared paypal last wednesday. so yeah, it has been a week. fact check thenn come back talkin to me dude.
    You're a ******* moron. Who cares how long he has had the money, he said he was going to ship on tuesday. Therefore, this "problem" arose on tuesday when he didn't get the tracking info and therefore it was a TWO DAY issue, not a week. jackass

    **** takes time, especially this time of year. If you aren't willing to wait a couple ******* days without freaking out and calling someone a scammer, take your dumb *** to Best Buy and get some Sony **** on the spot.




    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    You're a ******* moron. Who cares how long he has had the money, he said he was going to ship on tuesday. Therefore, this "problem" arose on tuesday when he didn't get the tracking info and therefore it was a TWO DAY issue, not a week. jackass

    **** takes time, especially this time of year. If you aren't willing to wait a couple ******* days without freaking out and calling someone a scammer, take your dumb *** to Best Buy and get some Sony **** on the spot.
    so holidays are a reason to be late..sweet i can tell my job i'm gonna come in and then come in 2 days late and say hey i had family in town (and not be fired) F"U"C"K"I"N"G SWEETNESS




  15. #75
    Wingsfreak9's Avatar
    Wingsfreak9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Howell, MI
    Posts
    4,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

    Re: WTF RetroAudioinc?????

    Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    You're a ******* moron. Who cares how long he has had the money, he said he was going to ship on tuesday. Therefore, this "problem" arose on tuesday when he didn't get the tracking info and therefore it was a TWO DAY issue, not a week. jackass

    **** takes time, especially this time of year. If you aren't willing to wait a couple ******* days without freaking out and calling someone a scammer, take your dumb *** to Best Buy and get some Sony **** on the spot.
    umad?



    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_G6GT_Beatin View Post
    then your a D U M B A S S can you read that shi t
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Sold to: nom nom, Trever, Spooney, dkhage1, tghersh88


    Bought from: MikeyF, Paaco1981, Thorshammer1, Sundownz, Ridinhi, Cl1ckclack, nom nom, profoundwill, vfrrider, El_Weenie, DBBOOM

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum