Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Rio is a great seller would love to do business with again.

adixon816 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rio is a great seller would love to do business with again.

I just recently bought an IA 187 from Tommy (Rio) at streetbeat customz. He seriously made the whole transaction easy as pie. He was awesome with contact through out the whole process and was definitely one of the most helpful people I've talked to. He also gave me free box specs which I built (don't laugh it's ugly and probably over screwed)

I would seriously recommend him to anyone interested in IA stuff or anything else he may deal with. He made sure to answer all my questions and helped me decide what I finally wanted after about a month of searching. Thanks again Tommy!

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rio is a great seller would love to do business with again.

adixon816 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seriously I can't believe how nice the quality of this sub is. Sounds and looks great it's honestly nasty for how much power it gets this thing can get down.

DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rio is great to deal with. I've bought from him. And people don't give the lower level(LI and 187) IA subs enough credit, they out perform everything in the same price ranges.

Natural selection at work.

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adixon816 View Post
    I just recently bought an IA 187 from Tommy (Rio) at streetbeat customz. He seriously made the whole transaction easy as pie. He was awesome with contact through out the whole process and was definitely one of the most helpful people I've talked to. He also gave me free box specs which I built (don't laugh it's ugly and probably over screwed)

I would seriously recommend him to anyone interested in IA stuff or anything else he may deal with. He made sure to answer all my questions and helped me decide what I finally wanted after about a month of searching. Thanks again Tommy!
    Very glad to hear Alex! Wait till you get it broken in- You will definatley notice the difference

Quote Originally Posted by DBBOOM View Post
    Rio is great to deal with. I've bought from him. And people don't give the lower level(LI and 187) IA subs enough credit, they out perform everything in the same price ranges.
    How have you been man?

I agree. I have played with the Type R's, HFI's, Memphis PR's etc, and they dont compare to the 187!

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

Closed Thread