Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Beware: stereohead69

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beware: stereohead69

OK, he hasn't really "scammed" or anything like that but...

short story: he told me he wanted to buy my wire. pm'd him my paypal, he said he sent payment. I marked it sold in the thread. Then I realized I didn't receive the payment. put is back up for sale minus one run and dropped the price, again, he said he wanted it and said he sent payment. Again, I marked it sold but again I did not receive payment. he said he wanted all five, so I said I would sell him all five then. Again, he said he sent payment and again I did not receive anything.

long story: He Pm'd me telling me he wanted to buy all of my wire, he just needed my paypal so he could send the money. so I gave him my paypal address. The next day, he PM'd me saying he sent the money. I checked and did not receive a payment.
    Then i said "since you didn't pay yet, I would like to only sell 4 runs and I dropped the price. He said, OK, payment sent. again I didn't receive a payment so I bumped my thread and mentioned that he failed to make payment (as I had marked it sold to him). Then he said he "stopped payment because I said I only wanted to sell 4 runs" even though he "sent payment" AFTER I told him I was only going to sell 4 runs and dropped the price for him.
    So he said he wanted all 5 runs or nothing, so I told him I would just sell all 5 runs if that is what he had to have. Again he said "Ok, thanks man! payment sent" yet ONCE AGAIN I did not receive any payment. then he says "or some reason man when i try to send you the money paypal says it has sent an echeck witch will take 3-5 days so i dont know if the prob is on your end or mine just so you know" which is obviously a crock of **** because with an echeck it still shows that I received a payment and I just have to wait like 3 days for it to clear....

ANYWAYS... not a good start for the newbee

EDIT: and yes, I did make sure I sent him my paypal address, I sent it 3 times actually...

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Re: Beware: stereohead69

sounds like an attempted scam

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Beware: stereohead69

hmm i didnt have a problem when he purchased my idem.

Refs-Skip01, Jmanjr, goodie, DubbDesigns, joem1cha3l, Kawasaki STX-R, audiobahnuser18, djhn9, Jeeper09, cityboy21, sporty_drew, FLOSSINON24S, wong05tsx, thaster, Acizzle423, soloXgt, mobeious, Cloak559, ldyzlvudis06, pickup1

Closed Thread