Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: worstenemy 453

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: worstenemy 453

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    I can understand why you'd be a little bit pissy about the whole thing, but those cracks seem to be really small. It's quite possible the box was dropped. Damage of that kind could happen even if the box was dropped only a foot or two onto a concrete floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Still View Post
    I can definitely see how those cracks could be overlooked, or caused in shipping. It's not like the basket is totally trashed, like in some pictures of baskets I've seen.

Just saying.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooky View Post
    the only thing i can think of happening is there is a big crease in the box in one of the pics...looks as if something heavy as hell was thrown on top of it.....either way..it *****
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Neel View Post
    there is no indentation on the box at all. box is in perfect shape. it was packaged perfectly, my guess is he didnt see the cracks....
    this box was not abbused...

im an honest man, i have almost 5000 post on cumminsforum and everyone knows me well over there. (california state pres)

like i said i was going to ask him to gift me 5 bucks in paypal just so i could have the cracks fuzed together.....
    I thought i answered your PM from the pictures, if i didnt then im sorry but you couldve hit me back instead jumping on the worst hatin bandwagon. I will gift you $10 if you want to do that but you never gave me a chance to talk about it. If i truely didnt hit you back you shouldve been like, "hey, what can we do about this" and i woulda been all my bad, blah blah and figured out how to remedy the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    I'm going to be honest, I don't think worst knew about the cracks, or intentionally shipped this thing out damaged. It seems like a lot of trouble just to make a few bucks.
    This.

Neel is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im glad we can come to a conclusion here. i just waited a few days and you never hit me back......

the box was packaged well, and didnt have any drop marks on it. and there was 3 cracks all next to each other. ive seen a few like this from big motor hanging on the basket.

im a pretty easy going dude. i will talk to the mods to get this thread resolved if we can. like i said 5 bucks gifted payment to me is fine. that will be plenty to give my buddy to tig the cracks up.

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 cummins optioned out
    13.5" custom lift- 22x14 kmc armour wheels- 40'' mud grapplers
    dyno'd @ 618 hp & 1373 ft lbs. of trq
    HU-JVC kw-nt1
    Front Stage Speaker's- 10 selenium 6w4p's & 4 selenium st350's
    Front Stage Amp's- Crossfire xp600.4, xp320.4, xp360.2
    Sub Stage- 4 15" Crossfire xt2/AA mayhem soft parts
    Sub Stage Amp's- 1 Memphis 4k (looking for another)
    Box- Blowthrough @37hrz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neel View Post
    im glad we can come to a conclusion here. i just waited a few days and you never hit me back......

the box was packaged well, and didnt have any drop marks on it. and there was 3 cracks all next to each other. ive seen a few like this from big motor hanging on the basket.

im a pretty easy going dude. i will talk to the mods to get this thread resolved if we can. like i said 5 bucks gifted payment to me is fine. that will be plenty to give my buddy to tig the cracks up.
    PM me your paypal because i dont have it.

Andrew_as is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey man there is someone on Usaci website talking about you scammed them out of a d9... Ive been seeing quite a few story's poppin up lately

Bought From:Nukedsodapop, latinplaya22, Team H&K (x2), iowaaurora, audiobahnuser18, basebalz13, us3, lilcarus, 96MaxGLE, White Ram, skmfkr, Vermithrax, wu501, Rusty...WCA, gymfreak101, wgsj_fortvalley, bobtista
    Sold To:plyer3, mcsoul, thenoobie, ACT Audio, jsp420, Quazy, x1le
    Traded With:Tribaljames

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    Hey man there is someone on Usaci website talking about you scammed them out of a d9... Ive been seeing quite a few story's poppin up lately
    Ive only sold 1 D9 and that issue has been resolved. They were crying the same day i shipped after 10 days when they told me to take my time and then he wasted 2 days that i couldve shipped. If that isnt clear over there that his amp was shipped then quote this message and put it there. There was a thread here but since there was no issue the thread was deleted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea whats crazy is the thread over on usaci was just started yesterday by him.

Bought From:Nukedsodapop, latinplaya22, Team H&K (x2), iowaaurora, audiobahnuser18, basebalz13, us3, lilcarus, 96MaxGLE, White Ram, skmfkr, Vermithrax, wu501, Rusty...WCA, gymfreak101, wgsj_fortvalley, bobtista

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    Yea whats crazy is the thread over on usaci was just started yesterday by him.
    The thread here was started yesterday, about 20 minutes before i got home to give him a tracking number. Im not in Usaci and dont give a dam about them but you can quote that earlier message and post it or tell them to come to ca.com where i still make bank selling stuff. Ive done my end of the deal, if he doesnt want to make it right, thats on him but the issue is cleared up here and thats all im worried about.

TaylorFade is offline I fail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

Bubble wrap ***** ballsack. Probably happened during shipping. Pool noodles are chaper anyway aren't they?

Btw- not saying anything either way, but I wouldn't listen to anyone that says, "take your time," anymore, Worst. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ill relay the message! Yea no one wants you to take your time! **** when i buy something i expect it the next day even though it never works like that!

Neel is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey...... i still havent gotten any kind of refund like you told me you would. im not even worried about the money. just shows me as a buyer i didnt get taken care of like i was told......

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 cummins optioned out
    13.5" custom lift- 22x14 kmc armour wheels- 40'' mud grapplers
    dyno'd @ 618 hp & 1373 ft lbs. of trq
    HU-JVC kw-nt1
    Front Stage Speaker's- 10 selenium 6w4p's & 4 selenium st350's
    Front Stage Amp's- Crossfire xp600.4, xp320.4, xp360.2
    Sub Stage- 4 15" Crossfire xt2/AA mayhem soft parts
    Sub Stage Amp's- 1 Memphis 4k (looking for another)
    Box- Blowthrough @37hrz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Honestly man, i totally forgot about this while dealing with the D9 situation. You have a PM now.

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

uppp

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2