Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Reload Thread: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

Quote Originally Posted by 99grandprixGT View Post
    how much do they charge to pack it?
    it depends, I have an account but I shipped a transmission out of an '80 280ZX for about $85, that was them packaging it, shipping it and insuring it for $300. The C&D's I paid like $75/ea to ship because they had to use double walled boxes and expandable foam packs because that is THE RIGHT WAY to do it once you get over like 75lbs... It does cost a bit more but well worth it to not have to worry about it getting broke or damaged. If YOU package something and it gets busted 85% of the time they will not cover it, if they package it, they HAVE to cover any damage. When I shipped out my SPL15/PSI subwoofer, I packaged it myself but I didn't seal the box until they examined the packaging and said it would be covered 100% no questions asked if it was damaged.

I can't wait to see what O.P. does when one of these gets ****ed up and he has to refund someone... speaking of which OP, how did that dead battery you sold work out?

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big **** Malone View Post
    1phatclipse is a good dude, kind of messed up it takes him a while to ship them but hes busy alot and hes mentioned that several times. It took him a week to come up with some time to meet me local, but he sells good ****. Nothing wrong with any of the batts i bought..
    Thanks man ....and yes I am very busy...I don't delay shipping on purpose but I just get so overwhelmed with work and my kids sometimes its hard for me to get time during the day to get them packed up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    how the **** am I a troll you dumb mother fucker? just because you are a cheap fuck who won't pay to package **** properly... Why don't you take your scammin' *** down to the UPS/FedEx store and ask them yourself you ignorant fuck. I have had a UPS account for like 6 years now and I ship **** on a DAILY basis, I think I have an idea how it works.
    you mad yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by l4yfr4me View Post
    He can't afford to ship it out with his own ghetto fabricated packaging, do you really think he can afford to have UPS package it for him? What a cheap motherfucker this guy is.
    I bet your just rollin in your mommy and daddy's money lol....oh and Ive had maybe 4 out of over 100 batts get damaged in shipping so the packaging cant be to bad troll

jerseyboy is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he was a good seller to me.. I bought a battery and had it in a week.. i think **** happens and ppl have more important things going on in their lives. I know when you pay for something you want it asap but sometime things come up.. i'm sure it will all work out at the end..

head Unit- JVC double din dvd w/ipod & detachable face plate
    front stage- 4 Crescendo mp8's and crescendo ft1 super tweeters
    front stage amp- rf t1000-4AD & Skar 85.4
    Subs- 3- 10" DC xl's @31hz
    Sub's Amp- DC 5k (.6 ohm)
    Wires- All Shok Power and ground wires & Knu RCA's
    Electrical- DC Power 275ah alt, xs d3400 (front) & xp 2500's (x3) (rear)
    "my feed back thread"
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407753-jerseyboy-feedback.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    he was a good seller to me.. I bought a battery and had it in a week.. i think **** happens and ppl have more important things going on in their lives. I know when you pay for something you want it asap but sometime things come up.. i'm sure it will all work out at the end..
    Thanks bro and yes it will all work out in the end...I have ops batt packed and in my work van right now and will be dropping it and a few others off at fedex in the morning ...I been trying to get them all out for a month but every time I think Im going to have some time during the day light hours to do it something comes up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will say this in the future if I decide to sell any more batts I will make sure I have every batt I sell packed up and ready to go before i except payment
    But packing and shipping these is really to much trouble and I dont think I want to deal with it again ...But I may check into k-****,s method and see if I can find a butch shipping lady that can pack these beasts up for me lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...
    Not always the case, i had a UPS store that was privatly owned try ot get out of paying insurance because "As a private owned store, they are not repsonsible for corporate mishaps during the shipping process" or some BS like that.

hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    Thanks man ....and yes I am very busy...I don't delay shipping on purpose but I just get so overwhelmed with work and my kids sometimes its hard for me to get time during the day to get them packed up
    Sounds like you need to get your priorities straightened out.

I bet your just rollin in your mommy and daddy's money lol....oh and Ive had maybe 4 out of over 100 batts get damaged in shipping so the packaging cant be to bad troll
    No, I just package my **** properly. Even if my parents bought me ****, I still wouldn't even consider spending their money buying a battery from you.

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You really should stop breathing
    And you should be banned

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Not always the case, i had a UPS store that was privately owned try to get out of paying insurance because "As a private owned store, they are not responsible for corporate mishaps during the shipping process" or some BS like that.
    sounds to me like they didn't get out of it though. Either way, that is B.S.

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straightened out.

No, I just package my **** properly. Even if my parents bought me ****, I still wouldn't even consider spending their money buying a battery from you.
    even if your parents could afford one of my batteries .......I wouldn't sell them one because I know they would just be buying it for some forum troll lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    And you should be banned
    You should be banned from living

hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

even if your parents could afford one of my batteries .......I wouldn't sell them one because I know they would just be buying it for some forum troll lol
    My dad just bought a Range Rover, yesterday. You drive an Eclipse, I'm assuming?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My dad just bought a Range Rover, yesterday. You drive an Eclipse, I'm assuming?
    I sold the eclipse awhile back...now im pimping a 1972 pinto with 28" rims and body kit I also have 2 little stickers on my back windows that say............................................... .......................28"

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast