Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Reload Thread: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

excuses stacked on top of more excuses...

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    Your a dam idiot ...why dont you sit down and pack a 110 pound battery good enough so it doesnt get damaged and then let me know how long it took you?..
    Ive packed over 100 of them now I think i know how long it takes ...
    I'm an idiot because it doesn't take me half and hour to package a battery? Do you even know how retarded you sound? You're a p.o.s seller and hopefully they ban you especially after that PM you sent the OP. How are you going to get mad because he made a thread about you after you went a month without giving him a refund or shipping him his battery. And you still didn't state what you think a scammer is since you claim you're not one. Your IQ must match the amount of time it takes you to package a battery lol.

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ye if I did that those retards would sit it in a box and dump peanuts on top of it and ship it on out....Then it would be in 10 pieces when the buyer got it...great idea lol
    No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

guess ill wait and see what happens Wednesday. Lets all hope he does the right thing

HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...
    how much do they charge to pack it?

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

themgators511 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
    Proverbs 16:3

‎"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." Malcolm X

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

batts are packed and in my van I will drop them off at fedex in the morning and send you the tracking number sorry it took so long ,all my fault no excuses.....
    also sorry I lost my temper and cursed you op

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think your full of shiot the ladies that work in the ups/fedex stores around here cant even pick up one of these batts much less package it well
    I seriously doubt your stupid *** has ever picked up,packaged,or even shipped anything that weighs 115 pounds.... so go troll elsewhere

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

I'm still waiting on some stuff as well, but in his defense I did say I was in no hurry since I was out of state working the last month or so.

I'd also vouch for the fact that packing heavy stuff is a pain in the arse and UPS/Fed-Ex are pretty bad about honoring their "insurance" and if you don't pack the heavy stuff really really well (like double boxed with 2 inches of foam)they'll screw you out of your claim.

I'm still pretty confident I'll get my stuff eventually.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    I'm an idiot because it doesn't take me half and hour to package a battery? Do you even know how retarded you sound? You're a p.o.s seller and hopefully they ban you especially after that PM you sent the OP. How are you going to get mad because he made a thread about you after you went a month without giving him a refund or shipping him his battery. And you still didn't state what you think a scammer is since you claim you're not one. Your IQ must match the amount of time it takes you to package a battery lol.
    You really should stop breathing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    I'm still waiting on some stuff as well, but in his defense I did say I was in no hurry since I was out of state working the last month or so.

I'd also vouch for the fact that packing heavy stuff is a pain in the arse and UPS/Fed-Ex are pretty bad about honoring their "insurance" and if you don't pack the heavy stuff really really well (like double boxed with 2 inches of foam)they'll screw you out of your claim.

I'm still pretty confident I'll get my stuff eventually.
    I got you man and Thanks gimme a call if you got time

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

I got you man and Thanks gimme a call if you got time
    Will do at some point this week.

I Like Waffle is offline Be Swangin'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1phatclipse is a good dude, kind of messed up it takes him a while to ship them but hes busy alot and hes mentioned that several times. It took him a week to come up with some time to meet me local, but he sells good ****. Nothing wrong with any of the batts i bought..

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think your full of shiot the ladies that work in the ups/fedex stores around here cant even pick up one of these batts much less package it well
    I seriously doubt your stupid *** has ever picked up,packaged,or even shipped anything that weighs 115 pounds.... so go troll elsewhere
    how the **** am I a troll you dumb mother fucker? just because you are a cheap fuck who won't pay to package **** properly... Why don't you take your scammin' *** down to the UPS/FedEx store and ask them yourself you ignorant fuck. I have had a UPS account for like 6 years now and I ship **** on a DAILY basis, I think I have an idea how it works.

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He can't afford to ship it out with his own ghetto fabricated packaging, do you really think he can afford to have UPS package it for him? What a cheap motherfucker this guy is.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast