Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 250

Reload Thread: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

  1. #46
    misfit138's Avatar
    misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Williamson, WV
    Posts
    12,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    excuses stacked on top of more excuses...



    I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.




  2. #47
    LazyRider's Avatar
    LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    3,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    Your a dam idiot ...why dont you sit down and pack a 110 pound battery good enough so it doesnt get damaged and then let me know how long it took you?..
    Ive packed over 100 of them now I think i know how long it takes ...
    I'm an idiot because it doesn't take me half and hour to package a battery? Do you even know how retarded you sound? You're a p.o.s seller and hopefully they ban you especially after that PM you sent the OP. How are you going to get mad because he made a thread about you after you went a month without giving him a refund or shipping him his battery. And you still didn't state what you think a scammer is since you claim you're not one. Your IQ must match the amount of time it takes you to package a battery lol.




  3. #48
    k_schutte's Avatar
    k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    cedar rapids, IA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    Ye if I did that those retards would sit it in a box and dump peanuts on top of it and ship it on out....Then it would be in 10 pieces when the buyer got it...great idea lol
    No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

    go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...




    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

  4. #49
    skadude016's Avatar
    skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    7,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    guess ill wait and see what happens Wednesday. Lets all hope he does the right thing



    HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

  5. #50
    99grandprixGT's Avatar
    99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    home
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

    go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...
    how much do they charge to pack it?



    refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

    feedback


  6. #51
    themgators511's Avatar
    themgators511 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    plant city, FL
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    .................



    "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
    Proverbs 16:3

    ‎"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." Malcolm X

  7. #52
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    batts are packed and in my van I will drop them off at fedex in the morning and send you the tracking number sorry it took so long ,all my fault no excuses.....
    also sorry I lost my temper and cursed you op




  8. #53
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

    go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...
    I think your full of shiot the ladies that work in the ups/fedex stores around here cant even pick up one of these batts much less package it well
    I seriously doubt your stupid *** has ever picked up,packaged,or even shipped anything that weighs 115 pounds.... so go troll elsewhere




  9. #54
    hispls's Avatar
    hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Posts
    6,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    I'm still waiting on some stuff as well, but in his defense I did say I was in no hurry since I was out of state working the last month or so.

    I'd also vouch for the fact that packing heavy stuff is a pain in the arse and UPS/Fed-Ex are pretty bad about honoring their "insurance" and if you don't pack the heavy stuff really really well (like double boxed with 2 inches of foam)they'll screw you out of your claim.

    I'm still pretty confident I'll get my stuff eventually.




  10. #55
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRider View Post
    I'm an idiot because it doesn't take me half and hour to package a battery? Do you even know how retarded you sound? You're a p.o.s seller and hopefully they ban you especially after that PM you sent the OP. How are you going to get mad because he made a thread about you after you went a month without giving him a refund or shipping him his battery. And you still didn't state what you think a scammer is since you claim you're not one. Your IQ must match the amount of time it takes you to package a battery lol.
    You really should stop breathing




  11. #56
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    I'm still waiting on some stuff as well, but in his defense I did say I was in no hurry since I was out of state working the last month or so.

    I'd also vouch for the fact that packing heavy stuff is a pain in the arse and UPS/Fed-Ex are pretty bad about honoring their "insurance" and if you don't pack the heavy stuff really really well (like double boxed with 2 inches of foam)they'll screw you out of your claim.

    I'm still pretty confident I'll get my stuff eventually.
    I got you man and Thanks gimme a call if you got time




  12. #57
    hispls's Avatar
    hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Posts
    6,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    I got you man and Thanks gimme a call if you got time
    Will do at some point this week.




  13. #58
    I Like Waffle's Avatar
    I Like Waffle is offline Be Swangin'



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    1phatclipse is a good dude, kind of messed up it takes him a while to ship them but hes busy alot and hes mentioned that several times. It took him a week to come up with some time to meet me local, but he sells good ****. Nothing wrong with any of the batts i bought..




  14. #59
    k_schutte's Avatar
    k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    cedar rapids, IA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    I think your full of shiot the ladies that work in the ups/fedex stores around here cant even pick up one of these batts much less package it well
    I seriously doubt your stupid *** has ever picked up,packaged,or even shipped anything that weighs 115 pounds.... so go troll elsewhere
    how the **** am I a troll you dumb mother fucker? just because you are a cheap fuck who won't pay to package **** properly... Why don't you take your scammin' *** down to the UPS/FedEx store and ask them yourself you ignorant fuck. I have had a UPS account for like 6 years now and I ship **** on a DAILY basis, I think I have an idea how it works.




    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

  15. #60
    hatedonmostly's Avatar
    hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits



    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

    go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...
    He can't afford to ship it out with his own ghetto fabricated packaging, do you really think he can afford to have UPS package it for him? What a cheap motherfucker this guy is.





Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum