Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 250

Reload Thread: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

  1. #166
    jsmitty1985's Avatar
    jsmitty1985 is offline Member



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Sooo... I hear 1Phatclipse is a pretty reliable guy







  2. #167
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    369 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by F A T B O Y View Post
    Kman, i tried letting you know how ****** of a seller 1phat is, a LONG time ago.

    But all i got from you was...




    Well **** you man, i might be a whiner but i still haven't seen a hint of a replacement battery from your "superstar"
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
































    i hoppe u never get your battery niqqa



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  3. #168
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    i refunded johnny and jwesnick today ..... I intended on sending them their batts but every time i thought I might get time to pack them something came up and I just kept putting it off and putting it off I really am sorry guys ..I just got to much stuff going on right now to mess with shipping out these heavy bastads any more.....and as for fatboy I sent him a perfectly fine batt and several months later he saids its no good.....but I still agreed to send him another if he paid for half the shipping ....I really dont have time to mess with packing that batt up and sending it to him so its not very high on my to do list since really ive already shipped him a good batt which he said was no good months after I sent it to him ...and funny that was the only one out of over 100 that ive sold that was supposedly bad....but when I get time I will box it up and let him know and when he sends the 40 I will ship it out ......
    now ryan your baskets are in the top of my out building which is packed full of junk and I have to pull every bit of it out to get to them but when I do I will get your addy again and send them out to ya......




  4. #169
    F A T B O Y's Avatar
    F A T B O Y is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    i refunded johnny and jwesnick today ..... I intended on sending them their batts but every time i thought I might get time to pack them something came up and I just kept putting it off and putting it off I really am sorry guys ..I just got to much stuff going on right now to mess with shipping out these heavy bastads any more.....and as for fatboy I sent him a perfectly fine batt and several months later he saids its no good.....but I still agreed to send him another if he paid for half the shipping ....I really dont have time to mess with packing that batt up and sending it to him so its not very high on my to do list since really ive already shipped him a good batt which he said was no good months after I sent it to him ...and funny that was the only one out of over 100 that ive sold that was supposedly bad....but when I get time I will box it up and let him know and when he sends the 40 I will ship it out ......
    now ryan your baskets are in the top of my out building which is packed full of junk and I have to pull every bit of it out to get to them but when I do I will get your addy again and send them out to ya......
    The battery is in the same exact spot as it was months ago when i informed you that it was garbo. I showed you a picture of what voltage it was reading 3.6v. After awhile you acknowledged the fact that the battery was junk, and agreed to send me another. After waiting on you for weeks upon weeks i went ahead and bought two Kinetiks. I let you know i wanted to use this battery for my floundering lights on my boat. You said alright you'll send it out "this weekend" that was three weeks ago and you refuse to respond to my PM's. Now the oil spill has closed our beaches so that's MANY times you've promised me the battery and MANY times you've fallen through. All i want is what i deserve and to be through with you. Don't come in here trying to make me seem like the bad guy, i've got many flawless transactions and plenty of refs. You on the other hand... :shrug: And not very high on your "to do" list was weeks ago. Now you're just neglecting me again.




  5. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    I got the wrong batt = ( and basebalz ******* didnt notice it either

    Oh well.




  6. #171
    basebalz13's Avatar
    basebalz13 is offline D-money



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    roanoke, virginia
    Posts
    4,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    I got the wrong batt = ( and basebalz ******* didnt notice it either

    Oh well.
    What are you talking about?



    Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

    Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

    Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13 View Post
    What are you talking about?

    I didnt notice till i got home, i was supposed to get a 134 a/h and i got one of the 100 a/h ones.




  8. #173
    basebalz13's Avatar
    basebalz13 is offline D-money



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    roanoke, virginia
    Posts
    4,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    I didnt notice till i got home, i was supposed to get a 134 a/h and i got one of the 100 a/h ones.
    I sold you one of my left over batteries.



    Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

    Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

    Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13 View Post
    I sold you one of my left over batteries.
    Well you didnt sell me the one i wanted. *******.




  10. #175
    basebalz13's Avatar
    basebalz13 is offline D-money



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    roanoke, virginia
    Posts
    4,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    dumbarse



    Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

    Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

    Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

  11. #176
    basebalz13's Avatar
    basebalz13 is offline D-money



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    roanoke, virginia
    Posts
    4,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Well you didnt sell me the one i wanted. *******.
    Im so confused right now, text me



    Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

    Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

    Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

  12. #177
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by F A T B O Y View Post
    The battery is in the same exact spot as it was months ago when i informed you that it was garbo. I showed you a picture of what voltage it was reading 3.6v. After awhile you acknowledged the fact that the battery was junk, and agreed to send me another. After waiting on you for weeks upon weeks i went ahead and bought two Kinetiks. I let you know i wanted to use this battery for my floundering lights on my boat. You said alright you'll send it out "this weekend" that was three weeks ago and you refuse to respond to my PM's. Now the oil spill has closed our beaches so that's MANY times you've promised me the battery and MANY times you've fallen through. All i want is what i deserve and to be through with you. Don't come in here trying to make me seem like the bad guy, i've got many flawless transactions and plenty of refs. You on the other hand... :shrug: And not very high on your "to do" list was weeks ago. Now you're just neglecting me again.
    sure its garbage now...but the voltage was fine when i shipped it out....but anyway no need to argue about it anymore , when I get it packed I will let you know




  13. #178
    1phatclipse's Avatar
    1phatclipse is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    I got the wrong batt = ( and basebalz ******* didnt notice it either

    Oh well.
    this has nothing to do with me.....But I do now have a few 139ah ones for sale local pickup




  14. #179
    F A T B O Y's Avatar
    F A T B O Y is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    sure its garbage now...but the voltage was fine when i shipped it out....but anyway no need to argue about it anymore , when I get it packed I will let you know
    What would i gain by screwing up a battery, dude?




  15. #180
    RAM_Designs's Avatar
    RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rockwall, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    21,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    440 Post(s)

    Re: DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

    Still don't have my baskets...



    1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at [email protected]

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum