Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Beware of ken2516

GetLikeMe is offline Stuntin' is a Habbit!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Beware of ken2516

If he shipped USPS give it till the end of the week lol

Refs: inapontiac, FASTIMES, donpisto, Mike465, TC2k15x2, HyPnAwTiKpImP, stl_styles, SPL140.2, 07ramjam, astrolade, wu501, emperorjj1, dropped_mazda, cuseikan, Zeuslicious, smalltown, dtbrown, svtjoe, Pioneer~Saturn, JoeSmith502, littlepucker, lilmaniac2(x2), rumblebee2, adas, adrian1185, Vermithrax, kmanian, teamsolo, schackel, HmoobSoCal, JHardee, 01 S 10, atsaubrey, tc3k101

DDbump is offline TEAM D.O.A

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes he did

96 dodge ram
    12 obsidian 15s
    4 AQ 3500.1s
    REFS: steveyhustle, bumpin buick, korn4life, louisanna_crx, hotsizzle56, walks up, mlstrass, all of team d.o.a

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetLikeMe View Post
    I worked at ups as well for 3 years. UPS ground usually takes 5 days. Somtimes shorter but atleast wait the 5 days noob. Just file the claim than escalate it. Than he will be forced to provide a tracking within like a week or two and if he doesnt than you win the case
    I shipped a LOT of UPS stuff for work in my day. Depending on the area you can get things quicker. I can ship something from me to the OP and it would get there the next day. My stuff from Madisound never took 2 days. From GA to Chicago is like 3-4 days. My guess is the guy is being lazy on shipping it out and is still sitting on it. EIther that or you never actually saw pics with username and date and you just shelled out some money to the first person that said they had one. Hopefully that wasn't the case.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

DDbump is offline TEAM D.O.A

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

quick update. still havent received amp. also, he says he will not give me any info or tracking numbers until paypal calls him. paypal has yet to do that. i order it march 10th...

96 dodge ram
    12 obsidian 15s
    4 AQ 3500.1s
    REFS: steveyhustle, bumpin buick, korn4life, louisanna_crx, hotsizzle56, walks up, mlstrass, all of team d.o.a

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

IP CHECK ........................

Have you requested that a mod on this site do an IP check on Ken2516? You know what........... I'll do it for you.

Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Guy also goes by SLAPMASTER on here too.

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    not true... it depends on the situation. Paypal will usually hold the funds until the seller provides proof of shipment.
    not sure, not if the person cleared his paypal account already...paypal wont go into his actual bank account to retrieve funds...your pretty much screwed unless you go through ebay. I had to learn that the hard way

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

ctt0002 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you paid with paypal using your credit card then call your credit card company and they'll give you your money back.

2004 Lexus GX470
    21% tint on front windows
    2 12" JBL in a sealed box
    PA3000ab amp
    ML system
    Factory Nav and RSE

Quote Originally Posted by Ken448 View Post
    scooters are like fat chicks. Fun to ride until your friends catch you on one

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctt0002 View Post
    If you paid with paypal using your credit card then call your credit card company and they'll give you your money back.
    May have been his debit, I'm not sure.

Loud Dodge is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm.... im in ga... whats the guys name? I'll go find him ......lol

mbrooky is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fuck...that *****....i would've made him ship first...he has 0 feedback....

2010 StreetBeat1 2nd loudest in the WORLD....StreetBeat1 Louisiana State Champ/Record Holder
    dem 10z slappen: http://www.youtube.com/user/01Ranga?feature=mhum
    feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/463100-mbrooky-feedback-thread.html
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2848
    buld log: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-*new*/464899-mbrooky-89-blazer-build-log.html

12. Thanks michaellane thanked for this post
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    369 Post(s)

op to get your money back all you must do is no matter what comes in the mail refuse to take it. Because since you bought off this forum and not ebay paypal will find in his favor if he can provide a tracking number. Doesnt matter what he actually ships in the package. All they care is that a package was sent. Since they dont govern this forum like they do ebay they will say "sorry but theres no proof you didnt agree to buy 3 old phonebooks compared to the aq2200" so just refuse any and all mail form the guy and you will win. Dont listen to any1 else here. This is 10000% the truth and will work everytime!

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooky View Post
    fuck...that *****....i would've made him ship first...he has 0 feedback....
    Under his non scammer name (slapmaster) he seems to be well known and has feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

mbrooky is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2010 StreetBeat1 2nd loudest in the WORLD....StreetBeat1 Louisiana State Champ/Record Holder
    dem 10z slappen: http://www.youtube.com/user/01Ranga?feature=mhum
    feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/463100-mbrooky-feedback-thread.html
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2848
    buld log: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-*new*/464899-mbrooky-89-blazer-build-log.html

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List