Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Reload Thread: Beware of 1phatclipse!

slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Beware of 1phatclipse!

Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    I hate having someone mad at me for any reason.....and maybe something happend to it somehow that we both cant figure out and we are both being honest so I will pay half the shipping but it will take a few weeks for me to get my next pay check but When i get the money I will ship it out.....Sorry about the bad experience
    Now this is CS/ how u get ppl coming back to buy from u!!!

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

if it'll make everyone feel better I'll give phatclipse a noogie when I see him in a week and a half

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

benzmansl65amg is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love forum Drama

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X996
    Components: Image Dynamics CXS62 V.2
    Amplifier: Rockford Fosgate T600-4
    Subwoofers: Image Dynamics IDQ10v3
    Electrical Upgrades: HO Alt and Big 3
    refs: trunks9_us, calikid, bassjunky, pickup1, bumpin buick, wgsj_fortvalley, holla105, Louisianacrx, pioneerspl1990, N2caraudio.com, terra, canyouhearmatt and many others

kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by F A T B O Y View Post
    Oh... probably. : /

I have a feeling his shipping $$$ isn't going to be very appealing.
    Why would you go here when you haven't even got a quote, and the deal isn't done. Seriously you are really sounding like a whiney little girl now. the dude said he would send you another battery, he isn's asking for the other one back, and you are still complaning? Keep in mind that you "say" the charger is good, you "say" the battery was not hooked up... YOU have no proof other than your word. you took a picture of a battery with a reading of 3.xx volts, you "could" have a faulty DMM that isn't displaying the "one" in 13.xx! Far fetched? sure, ******? sure, possible? sure. Now I hope you wouldn't be that type of person, But for God sake man stop your whining!

I hate having someone mad at me for any reason.....and maybe something happend to it somehow that we both cant figure out and we are both being honest so I will pay half the shipping but it will take a few weeks for me to get my next pay check but When i get the money I will ship it out.....Sorry about the bad experience
    Phat, you are a superstar as far as I am concerned at this point. yep you ****** with your communication, (and I can understand that as I have screwed up the same way) but you have come through. Good job!

Mine is bigger than yours!

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Eh. I'll still never buy from him. I tried to purchase 2 of his batts awhile back, paid him promptly and expected my batts to be shipped at least within a couple of days. I believe it was over 2 weeks later that I was still just receiving excuse after excuse on why he couldn't get them shipped out and I had to publicly call him out and demand my money back before he'd give me a refund.

EDIT: Just checked, it was 3 weeks.

hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagumper6 View Post
    Eh. I'll still never buy from him. I tried to purchase 2 of his batts awhile back, paid him promptly and expected my batts to be shipped at least within a couple of days. I believe it was over 2 weeks later that I was still just receiving excuse after excuse on why he couldn't get them shipped out and I had to publicly call him out and demand my money back before he'd give me a refund.

EDIT: Just checked, it was 3 weeks.
    Jeez, I've sold a few things on here on an early weekday that I was unable to send out until Saturday and felt bad...two weeks is pretty unacceptable.

F A T B O Y is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmanian View Post
    Why would you go here when you haven't even got a quote, and the deal isn't done. Seriously you are really sounding like a whiney little girl now. the dude said he would send you another battery, he isn's asking for the other one back, and you are still complaning? Keep in mind that you "say" the charger is good, you "say" the battery was not hooked up... YOU have no proof other than your word. you took a picture of a battery with a reading of 3.xx volts, you "could" have a faulty DMM that isn't displaying the "one" in 13.xx! Far fetched? sure, ******? sure, possible? sure. Now I hope you wouldn't be that type of person, But for God sake man stop your whining!

Phat, you are a superstar as far as I am concerned at this point. yep you ****** with your communication, (and I can understand that as I have screwed up the same way) but you have come through. Good job!
    @ kman - You're crazy man. I think shipping is gonna be high on anything 100+ pounds, was nothing directed towards phat.

@ phat, thanks man i really appreciate it. And I'm in the same money crunch right now so it aught to work out. 1/2 shipping is plenty reasonable for me.

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by F A T B O Y View Post
    @ kman - You're crazy man. I think shipping is gonna be high on anything 100+ pounds, was nothing directed towards phat.

@ phat, thanks man i really appreciate it. And I'm in the same money crunch right now so it aught to work out. 1/2 shipping is plenty reasonable for me.
    He's a nice guy for doing that...i know i probably wouldnt be doing it for you. You seem to be a little girl about everything...

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

97maxima is offline Loud Trunk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Personally, i bought one of the big c&d s from 1phat and have had zero issues. If you do enough business online eventually someone will call you a scammer

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shoot me a PM with how much half the shipping is going to cost...I'll see if I can front you it untill you get paid. This away fatboy can get the battery and this be done with.

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok sometimes my work schedule goes crazy for weeks at a time and i never know when its going to happen I get up before daylight and head out to work
    I get home from work dead tired right around dark and thats 6-7 days a week plus I have responsibilites as a husband and father that I cant neglect
    I dont delay shipping on purpose guys if it takes a while theirs nothing I can do about it I have to work....But I really do feel terrible about it taking so long sometimes but thiers just nothing I can do but waite till i have a day off...which is saturday and I will spend the whole day packing!!!!

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont think Ive had the pleasure of meeting you yet V ...Im 33 married and have 2 little boys..I work a more then full time job, my wife goes to college,
    and our life is hectic to say the least lol
    Oh ok, sorry bro! I believe I'm mixing you up with someone else! Email me if you want to sell me a battery locally. Can meet you in Brier Creek Sat. or Monday. vitveet@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 97maxima View Post
    Personally, i bought one of the big c&d s from 1phat and have had zero issues. If you do enough business online eventually someone will call you a scammer
    Yep....kinda like a female in a relationship....you can do a thousand things right and things are ok but time you do ONE thing slightly wrong nothing good you did matters!!! LOL! Tough business huh?!?!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

F A T B O Y is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13 View Post
    Shoot me a PM with how much half the shipping is going to cost...I'll see if I can front you it untill you get paid. This away fatboy can get the battery and this be done with.
    It IS done with, man. I'm in no rush to get the battery, i've already ordered two kinetiks. I'm 100% fine with paying 1/2 shipping, and i'm also in a money crunch so phat can ship it whenever he gets the funds/chance.

Quote Originally Posted by 97maxima View Post
    Again.

I never accused the guy of being a scammer. Things just got a lil sketchy when he didn't reply to my PM so i made a thread to get a lil done. Which it has, Phat is making it right.

jwesenick79 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just got a C&D from 1phatclipse today, packaging was alright, couldve been a little better, but it is resting at 12.82 volts. So i was pleased

148.9 dB and climbing....

michaellane is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post
    Oh ok, sorry bro! I believe I'm mixing you up with someone else! Email me if you want to sell me a battery locally. Can meet you in Brier Creek Sat. or Monday. vitveet@hotmail.com

Yep....kinda like a female in a relationship....you can do a thousand things right and things are ok but time you do ONE thing slightly wrong nothing good you did matters!!! LOL! Tough business huh?!?!

V.
    i do think communication is key when selling or buying online. some people have to learn that the hard way sometimes. and i think phateclipse is doing everything right that he can to wrong a bad situation. its not his fault the battery got....well its no good lets just say that. but there have been other issues here where the seller just didnt care once the package was mailed off. thumbs up to phat for this one. but also when i sell something i get their number and call/text everyhting to them and keep them 100% up on whats going on...just mailed off somehting to day and even emailed the guy pics of it at the postal shop getting packaged. i know i can be **** sometimes but i just think if you got my money and we have never met in person then yeah keep me up to date. if its supposed to ship today but something came up then let me know. its kool...long as you keep me posted on whats going on...COMMUNICATION IS KEY

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast