Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Reload Thread: Beware of 1phatclipse!

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Beware of 1phatclipse!

it doesnt seem this batt got messed up in shipping hes saying it was 3 volts when he got it and is trash and i sent it to him knowing that
    I would never do that....I dont know whats happend to it and I dont mind sending him another if he handles shipping

ltr450racer690 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** happens..... the op is now tying to get this right.... i personally think they should split shipping but thats me. and i know how had ups is on batts, they trashed one last month that i shipped

Bought from:99grandprixGT,chereck04,Shinju, mrmakinmoves,basscort2009,TnT_Sounds, Sicaudio,KHARPS
    trades with:Bologna,Jordon32990,kraudio12
    SOLD TO: j225, taylorfade, dkhage1 , vulocity22
    2009 Subaru legacy se
    headunit: JVC-KR8500
    Front fill: 2 ST350 and 8 6" selenium
    Substage: 4 sa10's in a 4th order
    Sub power: Sundown 3500 at .5
    Electrical: Yt under hood 6 33ah in the trunk, 1/0 shok everywere

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrChronic View Post
    Sounds like the OP is an inconsiderate ******* and is quick to jump to conclusions. I met this guy in person and bought a couple batts, ive had absolutely no problem with them whatsoever, seemed like a cool guy and we bullshitted around for a bit. I even completely drained the batts in the rear down to 10v not knowing my main fuse had blown, charged it back up and its good as new. If UPS is only ****ing up 5% of his batteries, i say hes packing them **** good.

Btw, are you insuring them when you ship them?
    Are you retarded? How the fuck did the op jump to conclusions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrChronic View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? I may have missed something but it seems that if he sent him a batt and it ended up broken somehow, and he sends him another to replace it, then he got what he originally paid for.

Personally i wouldnt send him a new battery, id let him take it up with UPS insurance. If you ship 100 batts the same and only 5 mess up, its not your fault. I know how ups treats ****, i worked there when i was like 16.
    Oh man you must have some reading comprehension problems, and lack of any idea how to perform business properly. How is it the op post his batt came ****ed up? He paid for something that did not come as described. If it was packaged better maybe it would have survived, this is phat's problem. He has yet to fullfill his end of the deal.

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tc3k101 View Post
    Oh man you must have some reading comprehension problems, and lack of any idea how to perform business properly. How is it the op post his batt came ****ed up? He paid for something that did not come as described. If it was packaged better maybe it would have survived, this is phat's problem. He has yet to fullfill his end of the deal.
    If the batt was messed up in shipping you would be able to tell by looking at the case he saids it was 3 volts when he got it I say I tested it before I packed it and it was well over 12 volts....I think I have sold enough stuff over the years without any problems that my word would be a little better then a noob on here
    why would i send this guy a bad batt when i have 50 good batts sitting right beside it.....HMMM....I wouldnt somethings fishy here...but I will send him another if he pays shipping thats all im going to do in this situation

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know fat myself. He is a good guy, and isn't trying to one over anyone. He bought a battery that is not usable. And in several attempts to settle the issue, You deny any responsibility, the Thread is a last ditch desperiation move to begin to try and get some sort of honest answer. In all the posted responses that he listed between the two of you, It is clearly obvious that you denied that you were in any way liable for the battery he recieved. as if to say i have my money, you have a battery, our transaction is over... but its not. I know fat well, he simply wants what he paid for, a working usable battery. which currently he does not have. if you want $ for shipping, I think in the least bit you could do is help in by splitting the cost of shipping, since you already have full payment for a battery that isn't working. If its such a big deal, you could ask for the other battery shipped back to you, and in doing that, he could ship this one to you, and you ship the other to him.... but something needs to be done...

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No way in hell am I paying for a battery then paying for another to be shipped because the first one was bad.

kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Phat, for the sake of being a good seller you have offered a fair solution. I do say that your origional reply was one that would send me over the edge also, not to say the op could have used some tact also. I would suggest this though, I would not leave the op with both batteries, even if it cost you a few buck to have it shipped back.

To the op, you need to shut the hell up and take his offer, why would you continue to complain when he offered a good solution? are you trying to **** him off and make the ignorance flow again? Lean when to say quit!

Mine is bigger than yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    No way in hell am I paying for a battery then paying for another to be shipped because the first one was bad.
    truth be told there is no proof the op didn't kill it, nor is there proof that was or wasn't bad upon reciept. the op needs to do this and be thankful, learn a lesson or two, then shut the hell up.

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

blah blah blahhh. Shane give me call sometime. need to meet up to finish this last deal...hopefully i'll be fine for a little while :laughs:

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    no way in hell am i paying for a battery then paying for another to be shipped because the first one was bad.
    this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also I really hate stepping in and saying something but...

Shane is a great guy, makes some side money selling these batts...he's got a great thing going. I just wish I could remember his address so I could go down there and steal the 50+ batts he has at his house :p. But why would he purposly send a bad battery when he has countless good ones beside him. If he sent him a bad batt, sure that would be a 100% profit minus shipping. But then a scammer thread like this gets made and his name goes to ****. Then what is he going to do with the hundreds and hundreds of batts he could sell in the future ?

Sure, some freak accident could have happened in shipping or something...but when Fatboy got the battery and saw it was a 3.9 volts he should have immidatly contacted 1phatclipse...I think shane has offered a great solution now.

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by l4yfr4me View Post
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by basebalz13 View Post
    Also I really hate stepping in and saying something but...

Shane is a great guy, makes some side money selling these batts...he's got a great thing going. I just wish I could remember his address so I could go down there and steal the 50+ batts he has at his house :p. But why would he purposly send a bad battery when he has countless good ones beside him. If he sent him a bad batt, sure that would be a 100% profit minus shipping. But then a scammer thread like this gets made and his name goes to ****. Then what is he going to do with the hundreds and hundreds of batts he could sell in the future ?

Sure, some freak accident could have happened in shipping or something...but when Fatboy got the battery and saw it was a 3.9 volts he should have immidatly contacted 1phatclipse...I think shane has offered a great solution now.

????

Seriously people, grow the hell up. Shane did not send him a bad battery, on purpose or not on purpose.

hatedonmostly is offline throwin' hunnits, hunnits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uh, if it didn't get to the buyer in the condition as described, it's the fault of the seller. PERIOD. Sorry that your emotions are getting in the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

bad communication on both parts

problem solved

/thread

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast