Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 116

Reload Thread: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

  1. #1
    kraudio12's Avatar
    kraudio12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    CP, Indiana
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    I have lost all contact with this man

    the story is that i bought a battery off of him in december for christmas present. It was a partial trade that we did it was my mtx 342 thunder and 130.00 bucks for on powertech battery.

    well ended up i didnt get the battery till the begining of januray and once i got it i opened it and the whole side of the battery was cracked. We talked it out and sent it back to ups to get a damage report and i gave ups the tracking number and everything they sent it back to the shipper which was in alabama when he told me he lives in texas strange i thought. But he told me the batt case was denyed and he was going to keep it since he felt nothing was wrong with it. And he told me he would pay me 20 bucks every friday.

    So i said yeah thats fine, he told me he was having finacial problems and could only do 20 since he just got a new job. So the frist friday comes up and nothing said he had trouble paying bills or something. So the second friday comes up and he tells me that im lucky he is being nice to be doin a refund to me and that he will contact me once he is ready to start paying me back. So its been another week and still nothing from him. So i am out a battery, my mtx amp and 130 bucks

    basscourt if you see this pm me or respond to this. thread

    http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Photo0278.jpg
    http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Photo0277.jpg



    Refs
    Sold-Worstenemy453

    Bought-wccoug21,undadog,absoluteaudio,slim2fatty,finkster ,thelow,basscourt,truckcap22

    traded-Njstang,justadork2u,its450racer,basscourt,oxsign,t ruckcap22,

    BillJOnes42=Scammer
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php/460333-kraudio12-seller-buyer-thread?p=6920116




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Ill sell you my powertech seriously.

    He has been having interwebz issues so ill doubt he will respond to this.

    EDIT: That batt isnt really bad though, its sealed agm so all the acid is in the fiberglass mat inside so its not like it will leak. You couldve sealed it up with some JB Weld and called it a day.




  3. #3
    k_schutte's Avatar
    k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    cedar rapids, IA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    what a d!ck




    Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

  4. #4
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    He lives here in the dfw area. Thats pretty ****** of him saying that. If I see him Ill ask him whats up.




  5. #5
    kraudio12's Avatar
    kraudio12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    CP, Indiana
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    thanks guys and yeah i figured i coulda kept that batt but i mean i bought it and it was suppose to be brand new. i didn't want something that was damaged just mad me mad, but im see what happens with this guy see if i can get in touch with him.



    Refs
    Sold-Worstenemy453

    Bought-wccoug21,undadog,absoluteaudio,slim2fatty,finkster ,thelow,basscourt,truckcap22

    traded-Njstang,justadork2u,its450racer,basscourt,oxsign,t ruckcap22,

    BillJOnes42=Scammer
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php/460333-kraudio12-seller-buyer-thread?p=6920116

  6. #6
    AQHDC3's Avatar
    AQHDC3 is offline Ridin' 20s



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Ne
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Everytime we have done business it has gone very smooth. That doesnt sound like something he would do...



    1995 Explorer
    4 18" AQHDC3s
    2 AQ 3500D.1s
    1 HC2000 & 4 134ah C&D Batts
    1 DC Electric TAD270XP Alt
    157.8 @ 41hz
    FEEDBACK: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/448902-aqhdc3s-feedback-thread.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Check your pm's and i understand about the damage.




  8. #8
    kraudio12's Avatar
    kraudio12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    CP, Indiana
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    yeah he had a lot of refs it just ***** really pissed me off i wanted to tell him i was gonna start a thread but when i tried to pm him said something like not a user idk if had the wrong name either but having a lot of trouble on this site past few weeks



    Refs
    Sold-Worstenemy453

    Bought-wccoug21,undadog,absoluteaudio,slim2fatty,finkster ,thelow,basscourt,truckcap22

    traded-Njstang,justadork2u,its450racer,basscourt,oxsign,t ruckcap22,

    BillJOnes42=Scammer
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php/460333-kraudio12-seller-buyer-thread?p=6920116

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    6,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    yea thats right guys. i used chaunb3400 for the shipping label (alabama is where he lives) he mailed me the label then i sent it out from texas. then when it got damaged we went through the claims and ups denied it. end of story. i mean if they deny there is no deal that i should pay him back. thats with UPS. and sorry to say it but somimes **** happens. this might b just bad luck for you. so i dint scam ya or anything, you just had some bad luck. and yes i have plenty of refs and all of them EVEN this one have never got scammed by me.




  10. #10
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Quote Originally Posted by basscort2009 View Post
    yea thats right guys. i used chaunb3400 for the shipping label (alabama is where he lives) he mailed me the label then i sent it out from texas. then when it got damaged we went through the claims and ups denied it. end of story. i mean if they deny there is no deal that i should pay him back. thats with UPS. and sorry to say it but somimes **** happens. this might b just bad luck for you. so i dint scam ya or anything, you just had some bad luck. and yes i have plenty of refs and all of them EVEN this one have never got scammed by me.
    lol He paid for a battery and he should get a battery... Its not his fault u used ups and they denied the claim... that means something wasnt right on ur end. Either bad packaging or SOMETHING ELSE. Bottom line is, u owe him money and if u think u dont then u are scamming him . Poor business decision if u ask me




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    6,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    lol He paid for a battery and he should get a battery... Its not his fault u used ups and they denied the claim... that means something wasnt right on ur end. Either bad packaging or SOMETHING ELSE. Bottom line is, u owe him money and if u think u dont then u are scamming him
    well i guess i scammed him then. im not gonna drag this out like all the other scammer threads. everyone can call me a scammer now thats fine, i rarely get on here anymore. and btw its not my fault either that they denied his claim either. its ups fault. sorry fellas




  12. #12
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Quote Originally Posted by basscort2009 View Post
    well i guess i scammed him then. im not gonna drag this out like all the other scammer threads. everyone can call me a scammer now thats fine, i rarely get on here anymore. and btw its not my fault either that they denied his claim either. its ups fault. sorry fellas
    its ur fault cause obviously something wasnt right!!!!!

    So, its right for u to take his stuff and money without feeling bad cause u dont care about getting on here nemore? Ur ****** and I dont like ****** ppl.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    6,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    So, its right for u to take his stuff and money without feeling bad cause u dont care about getting on here nemore? Ur ****** and I dont like ****** ppl.
    its not a right or wrong thing. its a "not in my hands anymore" thing. im not gonna cover ups' *** on this. and i dont care if u dont like ****** people. u never liked me anyways so what does that matter?




  14. #14
    slam's Avatar
    slam is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fort worth, tx
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    No u never liked me/us/TSB, cause we are cocky. And we can be cocky when we are loud. Neways u always bished about something with us not the other way around. Get ur facts straight and pay this man his money and get his stuff back. Maybe I should contact him and get info so I can make a police report for theft.

    Now I dont like you!!!




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    6,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    No u never liked me/us/TSB, cause we are cocky. And we can be cocky when we are loud. Neways u always bished about something with us not the other way around. Get ur facts straight and pay this man his money and get his stuff back. Maybe I should contact him and get info so I can make a police report for theft.
    lol yea how can i steal somthing i dont have. it never got sent back to me from chaunb3400s work, lenscrafters in alabama is where the return addy was. take it up with him buddy. i got better stuff to do, like work. so ill be back on in 4 days when i get off again




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum