Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: k_schutte feedback

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

k_schutte feedback

I guess it is time for one of these now that I cannot fit all of my ref's in my signature anymore... if you see your name, please leave feedback, if you don't remember what we dealt with ask and I can try to help. Some of my refs are a year or more old so....

ref's: jerlandson92, desitdt, hazardous0388, john denver, dbman150, grimreper912003, dave_damage, adrian1185, 9515Rob, lil_italy773, lowrnu, Kasimo420, pickup 1, bumpin buick, NJTStang11, Cobra65427289, Valin, metsfan 89, obrien202, galacticmonkey, TeamPSI, mk_, csu87, deerhunt1988, sxpimpin, Shadyvill65, Ridnclean, 3kracing, orangecounty1, bds0688 , snoopysnooper, skip01, audioatg, pipo, jbizzle, Caps, prochobo, SPY, JRsmoothee, loudcartunez, ngsm13, CRX_630, RE_Gawker, MustangGT25YRS, SPLluminator, iowaaurora, vitveet, Audio Xtremes, jamesw, its_ray_ray, Andrew 2006, Queball, da box king, SSackett, RetroAudioinc
    Last edited by k_schutte; 12-30-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

john denver is offline thats me

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: k_schutte feedback

bought two 8" kicker L5 shipped fast and good communication thanks for the deal

XBL: ANGRYCHEESETROL

PSN: ANGRYCHEESETROLL

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Traded 2 8" Kicker L5's for his Massive audio DMX stage 2 motor. Shipped fast and no problems.

and lol ^

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

dbman150 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Good guy right here I forget what. We did but something lol

refs are matrxxdude(2) jiggy2dmax voanightmare viper118 CELLERBR eatank Keifersracing(3) asaner85 DeViOuSoNe pitckblack98 John3000 PhatTonyDeMarco xxxpower woc47 hc3 shallowfu Twistid uncfanforlife07 skeptikal(6) bigj06040 Keefy248 (TEAM H&K aka SHawk) keefy248 Lance squeak9798
    Xtremebass5 jailhouseracer8 grimreper9120030 slam330

07 dodge dokota
    quadcab
    15 HDC3
    fusion 2500 d
    2 pair of fusion 6.5s
    0/1 stinger
    big 3
    splc 75
    splc 22

6TH PLACE IN 07 FOR 139.9 BASSRACE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbman150 View Post
    Good guy right here I forget what. We did but something lol
    got your Jensen dvd/touch screen for my Clarion... dog chewed the wires on teh Clarion the day I was shipping so I had CrutchField drop ship brand new harnesses to you.

anyone who doesn't remember, just ask. I have a couple I am still trying ot track down. That's the bad thing about being here over 5 years and JUST starting a feedback thread LOL...

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've dealt with you....very smooth from what I can remember!!! If you can't find what it was we dealt with I'll look it up (I have thousands of references here and keep all them in an online folder with what it was, date, etc etc!!!).
    Keep up the good work man!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

here are some transactions I found... Also, some of these names are form CACO, since those pricks banned me I brought over ref's from there IF they are also members on this site... for those who don't remember me, it must have went smooth or you WOULD remember me. again, just ask as I can look in my paypal, my UPS account and simply search the forums as well...

Valin: Memphis 4Kw trade
    AudioXtremes: purchased 300A ext. reg'd alt from you
    JRsmoothee: Bought your Aura Bass Shakers
    JaredSPL: Bought an APX18 from you
    Pipo: Bought a XXX-6500D form you (3 all together actualy and some TRC.6N's)
    3Kracing: traded my MM4000.1D for you VX2200D and cash
    RE_Gawker: sold you a XXX-6500D
    MustangGT25YRS: purchased like 50ft 2/0 wire from you
    LazyRider: purchased PS2 games from you
    loudcartunez: purchased 4/0 wire from you
    mazzasec: sold you some 2/0 wire
    Queball: traded my MX15 and cash for your Memphis 4Kw
    it lbs: sold you my external regulator
    WildcatNate: purchased PS2 games from you
    lowrnu: sold you my DC Soundlabs/BatCap 2000's
    Metsfan89: purchased a blown P1500.1 from you
    Dave_Damage: traded my XXX-6500D's for your RUB, XSC.5's and cash
    Cobra65427289: traded my TC4 for you DB1100D and XX-Zeus
    9515Rob: sold you a 220A ford alternator
    Adrian1185: traded my XX-Zeus for you 15" Juggernaut

lowrnu is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bought 2 batcap 2000's from him, great communication and fast shipping... Highly recommended

1994 chevy ext cab
    Bagged on 22's,fully shaved
    2 18" aq hdc3's
    13 cubes tuned to 38hz
    Audiopipe 3000
    2 batcap 2000's

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

purchased a newer version Crunch powerzone 1800.4 from him. good shipping time due to the recent holiday. amp is in good condition as described. packaged well. wish would would have wrapped amp with plastic before the packing peanuts...lol had them all over the place due to them sticking to the amplifier from static lol.

won't be hooking up the amplifier for a few weeks due to the constant snowing and cold weather so hoping everything is good. it should be.

Thanks again man!!!!!!
    would do business again.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    purchased a newer version Crunch powerzone 1800.4 from him. good shipping time due to the recent holiday. amp is in good condition as described. packaged well. wish would would have wrapped amp with plastic before the packing peanuts...lol had them all over the place due to them sticking to the amplifier from static lol.

won't be hooking up the amplifier for a few weeks due to the constant snowing and cold weather so hoping everything is good. it should be.

Thanks again man!!!!!!
    would do business again.
    really, I didn't do that? SOB, must have been a bad morning for me or something LOL... I know I plastic wrapped the other stuff I sent out. Sorry about that man!

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
    really, I didn't do that? SOB, must have been a bad morning for me or something LOL... I know I plastic wrapped the other stuff I sent out. Sorry about that man!
    lol its all good man. id rather have the packing peanuts then no packing peanuts.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

john denver is offline thats me

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    Traded 2 8" Kicker L5's for his Massive audio DMX stage 2 motor. Shipped fast and no problems.

and lol ^

You're slow on you're feedback man thanks in a round about way for the subs

XBL: ANGRYCHEESETROL

PSN: ANGRYCHEESETROLL

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john denver View Post
    You're slow on you're feedback man thanks in a round about way for the subs
    He just PMed me the thread that day.

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

NJTStang11 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Smooth transaction, no problems whatsoever. Good guy to deal with.

Subwoofers: 12" Soundsplinter RL-p
    Amp: Hertz EP1D
    Enclosure: 2 Cubes @ 32hz
    Refs: dropped_mazda, muffinman944, KCha, pioneerpimp, Looney_Tune, Ion SQL, IamMurph, stevexyz, dsmw, waccord99, snb778s

audioatg is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see my SN but I have no clue what I sold you. I dont think I purchased anything off of you either.

I feel you too about the Feedback thread. Wish I kept up on it as well. Now with all the scams going on I dont think I will selling or buying anything on here anymore. Id do local pick up only. Or meet in a distance.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast