Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: Florida13 Is The Scammer!!!!!!

griffin850 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Florida13 Is The Scammer!!!!!!

TRUTH: From the get go Florida 13 was shady, he wanted to meet me and pick up the battery and said cash was fine. Then last minute says he doesnt do cash. He wanted to paypal and then pick it up. Now people can say whatever they want, but I dont ship anymore so how the *** can I scam. I meet everyone in person, let them check out the item there purchasing and they give me CASH.
    This little child told me he was going to drive to me to pick it up since I was selling the Kinetik 2400 for 170 bucks. Then last minute he says he has no transportation and I had to drive to him. He tells me its about 30 minutes. Almost an hour later I arrive at the house he was at, almost in Oldmar and give him the battery. I had to wait for him to leave the USF W.Virginia game late that night to drive out there when I had to work 14 hours the next day.
    The next morning he calls me, my family, and wont give up. He tells me I stole it and hes going to the cops. Talking about fingerprints and a camera. LOL I didnt take **** so I told him go for it. I EVEN SENT HIM HALF THE MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL minus the gas he promised to paypal which he never did. This was not because the battery(which was his fault), this was so he would stop harrassing my family and I, and wouldnt try and ruin my name. Bottomline is he said " I left my car unlocked after the battery was put in there". What a FUKIN idiot. Then he tells me that the neighborhood over there is to nice to get broken into. Thats the type of neighborhoods dirtbags target *******. They arent gonna rob poor people. I understand your like 16 and you dont understand the real world yet. But until your balls drop, dont start posting **** u have no idea about. Anyone wants to buy something of mine thats fine. If your close I would rather meet you in person.
    To top it all off this little *** told me he would lift the dispute through paypal if I gave him the $75 back. I did it, then he texts me saying he isnt going to lift it and to *** off. Yeah your a stand up guy. I'm done dealing with you so STOP texting me. I'm out a whole battery and half my money cause your a fukin jackazz and dont lock your doors in this recession. Anybody has questions go ahead and pm me and I will answer them. I will even give you a call. And for the ****% that said he wants a plane ticket to come down here? Go for it, but this mossberg and these pits say you make it halfway up my driveway.
    It was my stupidity to give this punk his money back, and I know he still has my battery. But its a life lesson, just everyone be careful.
    Last edited by griffin850; 11-01-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Fach/resolved

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Florida13 Is The Scammer!!!!!!

I guess if my big screen gets stolen when I leave my front door open I should go back to best buy and tell them to give my money back???

jadon087 is offline The Snowman

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

refs:Ca.com:pboulos(x2),jeepintn(x2),flipx99,altima98,h eyduude888,lmllopez, brchd, 22mountaineer(x2),NhustlaR(x2), Buck, crownvicon4's,quakercountry,cloak(x2),Twank06"GTO, fasfocus, WilsSebring
    sounddomain:banbury,GmcTruckman
    roe:jdiddy, Team_Havoc_Spl, grandprixgtx
    l

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tried to be nice and this little kid got me, but I got family right near him, I might collect my money in person. Im so pissed that this little punk told me he would take the claim off paypal when I gave him half the $ back. Then he text me that he wont lift it until I send MORE. lol He got the battery and wanted all the money.

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

yeah, he should of locked his car...hes a *******. I side with you, because he is an idiot

Team DC Audio

Refs: absoluteaudio, rab, walnut, seedubs1, dbeez, -leister-, Louisiana_crx, bubbagumper6, DS Autpsports, Mr.Ronin_2U, lil98cabrio, wone, micah_jones, grinder1989

BushJ311 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

HE left HIS car open. Anyone could have stolen it. He has no proof it was you. I would not have given him a penny back. would have only accepted cash for local pick up in the first place. I have heard about car break ins and they leave ipods cd players and take the dumbest things.

Dodge Magnum - (2) NS 10s - 3kwp
    85 Iroc Camaro - 425 hp sbc

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I laugh cause he kept saying he was sooo broke and needed the money soo bad. The house I met him at looked like it was from the fresh prince of bel-air. Him and his dad were dressed in polo and hollister driving a very nice car in a great neighborhood driving all the way from belleview to go to a football game and spend the weekend in tampa. That doesnt sound like a family that cant put food on the table to me???

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

have some zo's do this to him

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know bush, i agree, but instead I tried to help him out. He sounded so stupid on this site and over the phone I kinda felt bad for him. Even people that arent familiar with the car audio dont sound that stupid when asking questions. I think he was playing stupid to scam. But I learned my lesson. But I KNOW there was NO proof cause I never took it. This kid thinks he lives in a perfect world. Honestly I dont think it got stolen. He is prob. hooking that **** up in his car right now as I speak. I gotta run to work, but I will be back on tomorrow. Any q's just pm me, I jus wanted to clear this up. Thanks guys.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL, sad part is i know zos, i do installs for dopeboys daily.... But that stuff im not gonna discuss, ima get something back.. Trust me.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And im cool wit fach, hes good people.. I never tried to scam him, that incident taught me not to ship fedex.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see you watchin scammer... dont wait till i go to work to start talkin ur shitttt.

plugitin is offline She Bangs plugitin is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)