Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)

Re: Worsts Feedback and Refs Thread

got my new item. came packaged well and will give me hours of pleasure. thanks

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1007 Post(s)

where is kyle's v sub and why were you selling the jl audio e4300 as working and now 2 months later 2 channels dont work and kyle still doesnt have the sub you were supposed to send ???? i have been following this deal behind the scenes since november bro and if i get banned yall know why

you're supposed to be a moderator and a cool dude now send this man his sub and quit bsing about an amp you have had for over 2 months.......

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

3. 01-04-2011

hArRy_DaNgLeRs

4. 01-04-2011

hArRy_DaNgLeRs

5. 01-04-2011

CarAudio.com Veteran

6. 01-04-2011

hArRy_DaNgLeRs

7. 01-04-2011

how much?

8. 01-04-2011

hArRy_DaNgLeRs

9. 01-04-2011

hArRy_DaNgLeRs

10. 01-04-2011

hArRy_DaNgLeRs

11. 01-04-2011

how much?

12. 01-04-2011

hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Johnny Law.Lulz is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eL_wEEnIe View Post
    where is kyle's v sub and why were you selling the jl audio e4300 as working and now 2 months later 2 channels dont work and kyle still doesnt have the sub you were supposed to send ???? i have been following this deal behind the scenes since november bro and if i get banned yall know why

you're supposed to be a moderator and a cool dude now send this man his sub and quit bsing about an amp you have had for over 2 months.......
    Both issues are being sorted out as we speak.

Kyle hasnt recieved his sub because David Berger (basebalz13) dropped the ball. If it doesnt get there soon i will be calling out him myself.

And the dude just PMed me about JL amp. That is also being worked on, i contacted the former owner and Chris at Db-R will be getting an email as well.

Now if you post one more useless thing i will ban you, not because im covering anything up but because you are not in this and need to shut the fuck up. The member who bought the JL and Kyle both know im working on this situation or they wouldve called me out themselves. And i haven't been here much because ive been legally dealing guns and trying to make some money.

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1007 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Law.Lulz View Post
    Both issues are being sorted out as we speak.

Kyle hasnt recieved his sub because David Berger (basebalz13) dropped the ball. If it doesnt get there soon i will be calling out him myself.

And the dude just PMed me about JL amp. That is also being worked on, i contacted the former owner and Chris at Db-R will be getting an email as well.

Now if you post one more useless thing i will ban you, not because im covering anything up but because you are not in this and need to shut the fuck up. The member who bought the JL and Kyle both know im working on this situation or they wouldve called me out themselves. And i haven't been here much because ive been legally dealing guns and trying to make some money.

i also heard about the xxx motor deal where your guy said you never even said shipped out shit but you claimed it was shipped and returned........im just saying you're supposed to be a good dude and you been doing alot of sht someone in your position shouldn't......

i still love you i just feel like you been talking to others while im at work baby

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Johnny Law.Lulz is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i also heard about the xxx motor deal where your guy said you never even said shipped out shit but you claimed it was shipped and returned........im just saying you're supposed to be a good dude and you been doing alot of sht someone in your position shouldn't......

i still love you i just feel like you been talking to others while im at work baby
    What XXX motor deal ? I sold the RE XXX motor, it never came to me so i refunded the person who paid for it. That was never an issue so whats the point. You keep bringing up irrelavent **** and ill ban your ***. I havnet scammed anyone and i never will.

basebalz13 is offline D-money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

It started off with a guy that bought 2 8's and Kyle's addresses got mixed up. After I found out about that, I fixed it and shipped the 2 8's back out because Kyle had to get Kyle V's address again. The guy with the 8's got his subs with-in 2 days. Soon as I got the XXX address I fixed that and reshipped out...couple weeks later I find out that the guy with the XXX hasnt got his sub yet. I look into my account at the tracking and fedex didnt show anything on it...I called fedex, got the same thing. They talked to the driver and he couldnt remember any of my packages that day, but said it was a while ago so wasnt 100% sure. I called my fedex drop location and the old hags their are...well old. I went over there soon as I could and sure enough it's sitting in a corner and gotten covered up with stuff. I made a new label personally sat there for 1 n half hours to make sure it went out (I've had this problem before with my fedex drop location and the real one is over a hour away). Then personally gave Kyle V the tracking number.

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

Quote Originally Posted by mayo_bryan View Post
    i saw david's work , impressed !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudman View Post
    And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hey son, watch it.

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hey son, watch it.

outsideshot23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

craziness... he was sketchy on mine for a min but did get it to me.. just took longer then I wanted but I did get the product.. It may take awhile to get his **** str8 and its frustrating but he wont rip anyone off. No one wants to have a bad name on here when your on here all the time

First hair trick... more to come -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfADio5CjQ

158.1@44hz usaci
    155.5 @44hz Usaci Streatbeat
    154.7@44hz MECA
    130.4@44hz MECA Driveby

Team XS power
    Team SecondSkin

95BlackGA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Bought some Shok wire from him. Got it today, all went the way I wanted it to, so good seller for me!

Sold To - Ku-Sama - Benilson09 X2 - Vitveet - Max_Power X2 - xfeat - DaveT - uglydimple12 - pickup1 - EnvEe 02 - blackbonnie - lightningbolt44 - Louisiana_CRX X2 - audiobahnuser18 - NoPh33rRaCiNg - profoundwill - Scoobydoo - joe98chevy - theMessenja44
    Traded With - Rich00 - fwb_1234 - SPL140.2 - Six501 - Scoobydoo
    Bought From - RoLLaxPhile - SPL140.2 X2 - Randy Savage - Johnny Law.Lulz

R.I.P Uncle Scot, you'll be missed. 8/22/08 We love you, bud.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

User Tag List