Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Ronin = Scammer

dropped_tb is offline Caviteño_Loco

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ronin = Scammer

Here's the deal,

He sold me a 15" sub that he said is in good working condition. I even asked him about the coils and he told me they are good (dual 1.8). So i trusted him and i payed the agreed price.

UPS delivered it to me at 4:07 pm. As soon as i got it, i tested the coils with my DMM.

Here are pics..

Based from this, its evident that one of the coil is bad.

I emailed him about the situation. He told me that it is good when he sent it. I told him its not and i asked for a refund.

1. He is "suggesting" that maybe I damaged the coil.

Which is impossible, i havent hooked it up to my car yet. Unless a DMM can damage a coil

2. He said that he only got around $60 for the deal after he paid shipping and paypal fees.

Does that mean that a seller could lie about the condition of his products if he is selling it for a low price?

3. Another forum member said that Ronin told him before that he managed to "stink" the sub from a 1000 watts amp.

There is a possibiliy that he burned the coil that time with or without his knowledge

So be careful when dealing with this dude guys. He has a few feedbacks before but right now, RONIN DEFINITELY SCAMMED ME!!!

Here is a link to another forum in case you want to read more about what kind of guy he is..

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ad.php?t=20222

BTW, you will notice that at first i dont want to reveal his name because i want to resolve this in a civil way but seems like, being "civil" is not within his level

SO be careful with this guy, its hard when you trust someone with your hard earned money and they scam you.

Team CACO

DROPPED_TB FEEDBACK THREAD

REFS: haunther, crash9201, RollinGTO, JBLCAMRY, Goindef154, btdickey99, Ronin, chornet44, comp2007, djarmy2004, goodstuff, Derrick824, TeamPSI, Worstenemy453, Ridnclean, KyleBechtold, vfrrider, iamsonic, chornet44, headlesskoopa

Mr.Ronin_2U is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ronin = Scammer

Just wasting space,you filed paypal and I said I'll issue a refund,what more do you want?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropped_tb View Post
    Here's the deal,

He sold me a 15" sub that he said is in good working condition. I even asked him about the coils and he told me they are good (dual 1.8). So i trusted him and i payed the agreed price.

UPS delivered it to me at 4:07 pm. As soon as i got it, i tested the coils with my DMM.

Here are pics..

Based from this, its evident that one of the coil is bad.

I emailed him about the situation. He told me that it is good when he sent it. I told him its not and i asked for a refund.

1. He is "suggesting" that maybe I damaged the coil.

Which is impossible, i havent hooked it up to my car yet. Unless a DMM can damage a coil

2. He said that he only got around $60 for the deal after he paid shipping and paypal fees.

Does that mean that a seller could lie about the condition of his products if he is selling it for a low price?

3. Another forum member said that Ronin told him before that he managed to "stink" the sub from a 1000 watts amp.

There is a possibiliy that he burned the coil that time with or without his knowledge

So be careful when dealing with this dude guys. He has a few feedbacks before but right now, RONIN DEFINITELY SCAMMED ME!!!

Here is a link to another forum in case you want to read more about what kind of guy he is..

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ad.php?t=20222

BTW, you will notice that at first i dont want to reveal his name because i want to resolve this in a civil way but seems like, being "civil" is not within his level

SO be careful with this guy, its hard when you trust someone with your hard earned money and they scam you.
    He got the sub today,and i agreed to a full refund,how did I scam? Thanks

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will stop posting on this thread and state that you have cleaned your name once you stick to your word that you will give me partial refund.

What will happen next is up to you

Team CACO

REFS: haunther, crash9201, RollinGTO, JBLCAMRY, Goindef154, btdickey99, Ronin, chornet44, comp2007, djarmy2004, goodstuff, Derrick824, TeamPSI, Worstenemy453, Ridnclean, KyleBechtold, vfrrider, iamsonic, chornet44, headlesskoopa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropped_tb View Post
    I will stop posting on this thread and state that you have cleaned your name once you stick to your word that you will give me partial refund.

What will happen next is up to you

You need to cancel the claim,and write what we agreed upon.I can't refund if there is a claim going,it's on you.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YGPM Lets resolve this now

Team CACO

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After a lot of name calling and anger, we finally got our wits together and resolved the situation

I (the buyer) got my partial refund from Ronin (seller) as agreed.

Team CACO

Closed Thread