Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 267

Reload Thread: apsabr = bad seller

  1. #121
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Quote Originally Posted by apsabr View Post
    im done lowering myself to anyone who wants to put there .02 into this thread's level.... other than the op who i can deal with via pm or phone

    yall have a good night...sorry for the negative level of drama that will follow
    1...

    You have said you were done like 4 times now. Can you be done faster? As for blaze and Apsabr. You both have to blow eachother in every thread the other one posts in. Seriously? Take your love fest some place else you scumb bag, trash peddling feggots.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666




  2. #122
    cj407's Avatar
    cj407 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    apsabr..maybe you should read this sticky before trying to sell and let ups pack for you. lazy prick

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239051




  3. #123
    apsabr's Avatar
    apsabr is offline RiMsSiTlOw



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NORTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    1...

    You have said you were done like 4 times now. Can you be done faster? As for blaze and Apsabr. You both have to blow eachother in every thread the other one posts in. Seriously? Take your love fest some place else you scumb bag, trash peddling feggots.
    ive said it like 4 times now maybe thinking yall dumb mother f_ckers would get the hint but na thats to advanced i guess......GET A F_UCKIN LIFE AND STAY OUT OF THIS STUPID THREAD!


    Thanks and goodnight i will no longer be posting in the thread which losers come to hang out,talk **** and circle jerk.



    REFS:

    Bought From-oldschoolboomer,blaze383,Lifted95blaze,wgsj_fortva lley,Skip01,jusBloud,bkjt05,z261994,gordos420, Killa Camry
    Traded With -blaze383,Lifted95blaze
    Sold To-blaze383,Lifted95blaze,mud,310w6,Louisiana_CRX,Haw aiianBassHed,Shinju,michaellane,mccanng,SPLaudio,C ranberryYumYum

  4. #124
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    There you go again. lol



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  5. #125
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1007 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller




    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  6. #126
    whitedragon551's Avatar
    whitedragon551 is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    13,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1182 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Quote Originally Posted by apsabr View Post
    ive said it like 4 times now maybe thinking yall dumb mother f_ckers would get the hint but na thats to advanced i guess......GET A F_UCKIN LIFE AND STAY OUT OF THIS STUPID THREAD!


    Thanks and goodnight i will no longer be posting in the thread which losers come to hang out,talk **** and circle jerk.
    I thought you said you werent giving your .02. Not that we want your money either.



    CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules



    HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

  7. #127
    blaze383's Avatar
    blaze383 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Marion, North Carolina
    Posts
    3,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    1...

    You have said you were done like 4 times now. Can you be done faster? As for blaze and Apsabr. You both have to blow eachother in every thread the other one posts in. Seriously? Take your love fest some place else you scumb bag, trash peddling feggots.
    **** you, you ***** made **** ridin homo......this thread has lasted longer than guys like fapat who have ****ed over tons of you guys and the problem has been handled.....I think a mod should close the thread. He just so happens to be my good friend for over 6 six years and i'm tired of all you lowlife ******s (not the ones I have had good dealings with and who are backing it up that he is not a cammer) just the ones like you and whitedragon who are pathetic ******* who try to be funny....how old r u guys? Do you not have kids to take care of, a job, or even a wife or a girl to get ***** from? Or is this your ****? Talkin **** over a forum......i'm outta here too, even if **** is said about me and him continuously we know were the bigger and better people and the said thing about the situation is were only 19 years old......I have never ever ever had a bad transaction on here and i'm sure I can have tons of ppl vouch for me and apsabr used to sell under another name until he lost his password but he prob done 20+ positive transactions then so let this **** go and grow up!!!




  8. #128
    blaze383's Avatar
    blaze383 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Marion, North Carolina
    Posts
    3,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    I thought you said you werent giving your .02. Not that we want your money either.
    Your not worth a ****ing penny you *****. Get out of this thread you have no business being here.




  9. #129
    RetroAudioinc's Avatar
    RetroAudioinc is offline Custom Car Audio Decals



    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    6,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Shits weak!.!. grow the **** up.. **** kids..

    When your nuts drop holler!



    FEEDBACK
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/382488-retroaudioinc-feedback.html
    Vinyl Decal Special for CA members only!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/506328-vinyl-decal-special-matte-white-matte-black-new-decals.html





  10. #130
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze383 View Post
    **** you, you ***** made **** ridin homo......this thread has lasted longer than guys like fapat who have ****ed over tons of you guys and the problem has been handled.....I think a mod should close the thread. He just so happens to be my good friend for over 6 six years and i'm tired of all you lowlife ******s (not the ones I have had good dealings with and who are backing it up that he is not a cammer) just the ones like you and whitedragon who are pathetic ******* who try to be funny....how old r u guys? Do you not have kids to take care of, a job, or even a wife or a girl to get ***** from? Or is this your ****? Talkin **** over a forum......i'm outta here too, even if **** is said about me and him continuously we know were the bigger and better people and the said thing about the situation is were only 19 years old......I have never ever ever had a bad transaction on here and i'm sure I can have tons of ppl vouch for me and apsabr used to sell under another name until he lost his password but he prob done 20+ positive transactions then so let this **** go and grow up!!!
    inorite?



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  11. #131
    whitedragon551's Avatar
    whitedragon551 is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    13,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1182 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze383 View Post
    **** you, you ***** made **** ridin homo......this thread has lasted longer than guys like fapat who have ****ed over tons of you guys and the problem has been handled.....I think a mod should close the thread. He just so happens to be my good friend for over 6 six years and i'm tired of all you lowlife ******s (not the ones I have had good dealings with and who are backing it up that he is not a cammer) just the ones like you and whitedragon who are pathetic ******* who try to be funny....how old r u guys? Do you not have kids to take care of, a job, or even a wife or a girl to get ***** from? Or is this your ****? Talkin **** over a forum......i'm outta here too, even if **** is said about me and him continuously we know were the bigger and better people and the said thing about the situation is were only 19 years old......I have never ever ever had a bad transaction on here and i'm sure I can have tons of ppl vouch for me and apsabr used to sell under another name until he lost his password but he prob done 20+ positive transactions then so let this **** go and grow up!!!
    Your the one who keeps coming back. He was FatPat right?



    CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules



    HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

  12. #132
    cj407's Avatar
    cj407 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    actually from my understanding...he only fcuked over 1 person on this forum blaze..but then again you know more than the rest of us kids...i just showed your "boy" a thread where it tells you how to package heavy items up. why leave it to ups guys to fcuk something up...




  13. #133
    WrenchGuy's Avatar
    WrenchGuy is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    East Tawas, MI
    Posts
    2,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    I wouldn't let anyone pack my ****...lol

    I pack so good I don't have to insure it. They'd have to intentionally beat the **** outta of it or at least run it over to damage whats in it.

    The extra effort should be taken for everything.




  14. #134
    apsabr's Avatar
    apsabr is offline RiMsSiTlOw



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NORTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    1,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    was lwrddeanli



    REFS:

    Bought From-oldschoolboomer,blaze383,Lifted95blaze,wgsj_fortva lley,Skip01,jusBloud,bkjt05,z261994,gordos420, Killa Camry
    Traded With -blaze383,Lifted95blaze
    Sold To-blaze383,Lifted95blaze,mud,310w6,Louisiana_CRX,Haw aiianBassHed,Shinju,michaellane,mccanng,SPLaudio,C ranberryYumYum

  15. #135
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: apsabr = bad seller

    If he was fatpat this is too epic.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum