Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Reload Thread: apsabr = bad seller

apsabr is offline RiMsSiTlOw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: apsabr = bad seller

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    ***** you had to set this fvck up straight rather than the douche who caused it.
    thank u so much for ur .02

REFS:

Bought From-oldschoolboomer,blaze383,Lifted95blaze,wgsj_fortva lley,Skip01,jusBloud,bkjt05,z261994,gordos420, Killa Camry
    Traded With -blaze383,Lifted95blaze
    Sold To-blaze383,Lifted95blaze,mud,310w6,Louisiana_CRX,Haw aiianBassHed,Shinju,michaellane,mccanng,SPLaudio,C ranberryYumYum

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apsabr View Post
    thank u so much for ur .02
    Your welcome. Due to inflation its about .06 now.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your welcome. Due to inflation its about .06 now.
    dude really...is this all u have to do? i dont think i have ever dealt with u nor will i. get a life man and go stick ur nose into someone else's ****. as stated by another user if i were a scammer i wouldnt of sent the items now would i? have a nice night sir

REFS:

Bought From-oldschoolboomer,blaze383,Lifted95blaze,wgsj_fortva lley,Skip01,jusBloud,bkjt05,z261994,gordos420, Killa Camry
    Sold To-blaze383,Lifted95blaze,mud,310w6,Louisiana_CRX,Haw aiianBassHed,Shinju,michaellane,mccanng,SPLaudio,C ranberryYumYum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Dont deal with me. I wouldnt deal with you regardless if I was an *** to you or not. Its a mutual feeling. Plenty of other people will simply because I dont have ****** feedback or a bad attitude. GLW future sales.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dont deal with me. I wouldnt deal with you regardless if I was an *** to you or not. Its a mutual feeling. Plenty of other people will simply because I dont have ****** feedback or a bad attitude. GLW future sales.
    first off ur sales aint **** to me...noone is buyin much of anything on here at the moment because of the lack of money, 2nd if i was cool like u and joined later than i did but yet still have more post than i,that would show that i was a nosey ******* myself, u can go through all of my post and see that never have i done anyone wrong nor have i been an ***....u on the other hand, well i dont think i need to say anything....now for the last time have a good night and stay the f_CK out of my thread(S).

Thanks

REFS:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

apsabr is a ****ing idiot.

even if the buyer asks for no insurance, get it, what is 3 dollars gonna make you poor?

and after seeing all the horror threads on here, why would you let them pack it?

jackass.

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    apsabr is a ****ing idiot.

even if the buyer asks for no insurance, get it, what is 3 dollars gonna make you poor?

and after seeing all the horror threads on here, why would you let them pack it?

jackass.
    Son ur 17 and taking **** online?? thats just doesnt sit to well with me>? maybe u should get a life urself. and i have never had a problem with them packing any of my stuff untill now so no i didnt thinkit would be a problem....to the op, hopefully they will get into touch with me and we can get this worked out.

REFS:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

im 17 and have done 30+ transactions with out a problem.

i have a car, and a job, and go to college.
    blow me.

Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    im 17 and have done 30+ transactions with out a problem.

i have a car, and a job, and go to college.
    blow me.
    wow i wish my father bought me a car and a system and paid me to **** his **** and to go to school. ur a WINNER

im done lowering myself to anyone who wants to put there .02 into this thread's level.... other than the op who i can deal with via pm or phone

yall have a good night...sorry for the negative level of drama that will follow

REFS:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

wow i wish my father bought me a car and a system and paid me to **** his **** and to go to school. ur a WINNER

im done lowering myself to anyone who wants to put there .02 into this thread's level.... other than the op who i can deal with via pm or phone

umm i paid 9 out of 14k for my car.

and my scholarships paid for my school.
    nice try though.

not my fault you fail at everything you do, including something as simple as packing.

and every single thing that is on/in the car has been bought by me.

RetroAudioinc is offline Custom Car Audio Decals

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Son ur 17 and taking **** online?? thats just doesnt sit to well with me>? maybe u should get a life urself. and i have never had a problem with them packing any of my stuff untill now so no i didnt thinkit would be a problem....to the op, hopefully they will get into touch with me and we can get this worked out.
    Dude your only 19 and you called him son.. Thats all.. lmao

FEEDBACK
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/382488-retroaudioinc-feedback.html
    Vinyl Decal Special for CA members only!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/506328-vinyl-decal-special-matte-white-matte-black-new-decals.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

REFS:

blaze383 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apsabr is the only one in this situation being mature the rest of you are all being ******* assholes....the op clearly said it was getting resolved, sure he shouldnt have had this had happen to him but its gettin taken care of now all of you **** off and get off his back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

first off ur sales aint **** to me...noone is buyin much of anything on here at the moment because of the lack of money, 2nd if i was cool like u and joined later than i did but yet still have more post than i,that would show that i was a nosey ******* myself, u can go through all of my post and see that never have i done anyone wrong nor have i been an ***....u on the other hand, well i dont think i need to say anything....now for the last time have a good night and stay the f_CK out of my thread(S).

Thanks
    The internet is serious business. Im only an *** when the OP or who ever is posting deserves it or the ignoramus posting the nonsense is totally clueless and fails to use a search button.

As for this thread Blaze your friend is a moron. He was an ignorant d!ck in the beginning and thats why everyone is giving him grief. He should have thought about it. You being his friend and standing by his side is only going to prove your associated with his BS.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

REFS:

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast