Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: apsabr = bad seller

Quote Originally Posted by apsabr View Post
    sure what ya need got some hyper white high beams to fit like a 88-98 silverado truck(im sure it fits other stuff to.) hell ill ship ya a light bulb out of the package just to say i did.
    its soo kool when people get along lol

SYSTEM:98 silverado blowthru :2 sundown z/ns 12s/sundown saz 3500d
    sundown 100.4/4 seleniums 6w4p/dd tweeters
    xs power d3400/d3100(/knu/mechman 270a alt

refs: jfa1177, ds autosports, midnightg35x(x2), masta-ace, 350zspl, natisfynest, dan45hk, wgsj_fortvalley, infamous_e46, OldOneEye(x2), dbass, kroid777(x2), mr_kebo, sole cal, Toxic Tuan, 5cr4ppy, sacking74, sutherds, Louisiana_CRX(x2) , Louie68(local), manyhobbies , revrider1, 528hz, Jh8909, tristanmay, 5.3 bowtie, sundownz , ThumpinTitan , Jason19(oh well) , tv559, MyTrunkSlamz, sound_around, Ones, rocksolid84, Johnny Law.Lulz, db-r, AmiCreations, loudwhat?, Pillow, loondizie52, bowhunter715,RidnClean,jr711

AlexYu1314 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How to convert MTS, M2TS, TS files into avi on Mac?

How to convert MTS, M2TS, TS files into avi on Mac?

As we all know, MTS format is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video format, the studio like audio-visual quality of MTS video is great, some of you may need to convert mts to avi for authoring DVD/HD DVD video, only to find there are few programs can do that. Others may want to enjoy mts video with their portable players like BlackBerry, Creative Zen or iRiver, but none of them recognize the file natively.

MTS to AVI Converter for Mac comes in at the right time, it is a mature and desired software that you have been looking for. The software has all the necessary codecs needed to transcode mts to avi and other formats like mov, mpeg, mp4, dv, avi, mpg, wmv, flv, asf, 3gp as well.

Besides, MTS to AVI Converter for Mac has simple yet powerful video editting capability that allows you to tweak Resolution, Frame rate, Channel .After converting MTS to AVI, you can enjoy your favourite video on your Mac at ease.

Tutorial

Step by step to convert MTS to AVI on Mac

Step 1: Download and install MTS to AVI Converter for Mac
    Free download the software and install at the specific location on your computer, and then have a test. Please don't hesitate to contact our iOrgSoft customer service if any problem arises, we are willing to give you a helping hand.

Step 2: Load file
    Click Add File button at the top of the panel to import mts files stored at the specific location. You are allowed to import more than one file at one time.

Step 3: Choose output format and the directory
    Click Profile drop-down button to choose avi as the output format, and then click click Browse beside Open button to browse your computer hard disk to specify the location to store the converted file.

Step 4: Video setting
    Click Settings to pop up a window where you can tweak Enocder, Resolution, Frame Rate and Bitrate of the original file. After all the desired setting is done, click OK to submit.

Step 5: Conversion
    Click Start to convert the file automatically. The time taking varies according to the file size and the setting you made.

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

sure what ya need got some hyper white high beams to fit like a 88-98 silverado truck(im sure it fits other stuff to.) hell ill ship ya a light bulb out of the package just to say i did.
    What are you asking for those headlights? I will pay for them if they are a good price if you can ship first.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skitzafit View Post
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

DON'T BUY FROM THIS PERSON, SELLS NON WORKING ITEMS & OFFERS TO DEAL OUT OF EBAY
    ehp951 ( 172 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    Mar-19-09 21:44

Reply by apsabr (Mar-20-09 05:29):
    Item left me in working condition.packed by ups.asked for money back(SCAMMER)

ciaonzo is online now TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

90% on eBay.

I don't even let people buy from me with a percentage that low.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

whitedragon551 is online now Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    90% on eBay.

I don't even let people buy from me with a percent that low.
    No ****. I would refuse to sell to anyone with less than 100%. Id expect the same thing.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Mr.Ronin_2U is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This site is a mess.

apsabr is offline RiMsSiTlOw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    This site is a mess.
    x2

REFS:

Bought From-oldschoolboomer,blaze383,Lifted95blaze,wgsj_fortva lley,Skip01,jusBloud,bkjt05,z261994,gordos420, Killa Camry
    Traded With -blaze383,Lifted95blaze
    Sold To-blaze383,Lifted95blaze,mud,310w6,Louisiana_CRX,Haw aiianBassHed,Shinju,michaellane,mccanng,SPLaudio,C ranberryYumYum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the heads up

ironchef b is offline Ainokea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

x2
    You're part of the reason.

Bought From: gleepoy, GoinDef154 (2x), KyleBechtold, goodstuff, toolmaker, chefhow, tophatjimmy, s4k4zulu

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

bump

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Street DreamsCC is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holy ****, this is alot of reading. To whoever asking yes I have 2 JBL Crown amps left. ! with the casing and 1 without.
    To clear something I first read, before talking **** maybe look into who your talking about. I have been here for years on top of years. Post count dont mean ****. I have a life/family. I dont sit on here. I am well known on alot of forums. You want to go to Termpro? You want to ask DB Drag judges and competitors? You want to look up my stats? How about ebay feedback? If you do its street_dreams_cc
    You want to talk to a guy who just bought a $1800 Crown amp that weighed a shitload? I am sure he will be very delighted to tell you about dealing with me.

This is what is listed on UPS website. So since you shipped them you get the info so you have to file the claim. I would suggest reading it. Hopefully you were smart enough to put a value on it instead of leaving it at thier standard $100

Damaged Package Claims Process

Damaged Packages

Damage to a package can be reported by a shipper, recipient, or by UPS. After a damage inspection is performed by UPS, the shipper of record is contacted with the results. Depending on the results, the shipper can file a claim for the repair or replacement cost of the package contents up to the declared value.

The steps in a damaged package claim are as follows:

1. Damage Reported
    A shipper or recipient can report a package that has been damaged during shipment. The shipper can also submit documentation in support of the claim online, or by fax or mail, at the time damage is reported. In the event that a damaged package is discovered while still in the UPS system, we will notify the shipper of record and provide details. Once damage has been reported, you can check the status of the claim online, anytime.

Note: Damage can be reported online only for packages that have an origination and destination within the United States. To report damage of international packages, contact UPS.

Report a Damaged Package
    Check Claim Status
    Contact UPS

2. UPS Inspects Package if Required
    UPS will inspect the damaged package to determine the cause of damage and verify proper packing materials were used (in accordance with the shipping terms). UPS may inspect the package at the shipper's or receiver's site, or may collect the package for inspection at a UPS facility.

Once the UPS investigation is complete, a notification letter will be mailed or faxed to the shipper. UPS will not send inspection information to the receiver of the package.

3. Claim Authorized
    If the claim is issued, a Damage/Loss Notification claim letter will be mailed or faxed to the shipper of record; UPS will not send the claim letter to a receiver
    If the claim is not approved, UPS will notify the shipper; the shipper can contact UPS with any questions or concerns

4. UPS Reviews Documents
    It is essential that the shipper supplies UPS with documentation that supports the actual repair or replacement cost of the merchandise, up to the declared value, as requested in the Damage/Loss Notification claim letter. This documentation can be provided either when the damage is first reported, or after the Damage/Loss notification is issued. Supporting documentation can include original invoices, purchase orders, or other information required by UPS.

UPS will:

Determine the value declared, if any, for the contents of the package
    Verify that the product falls within the guidelines of the UPS terms or contract with the shipper

A UPS mailing address and fax number will be provided in the Damage/Loss Notification claim letter. In addition, instructions on how to submit supporting documentation online will be provided.

5. Claim Paid
    Once the claim has been approved and UPS receives the supporting documentation identified in the claim letter, payment will be processed. The claim payment may differ from the original amount requested depending on the documentation provided. Explanation of the difference in payment amount, if any, will be printed on the check stub. Typically, claim checks are mailed to the shipper's billing address on file three to five business days after UPS receives the required documentation.

In the event the claim is not approved for payment, UPS will contact the shipper.

So solution is file the claim, send me the $160 I paid you and have UPS pick them all up and you deal with the claim. I paid for 2 fully functional subs and 1 with blown coil. The one with a blown coil is the only one that came in as described. The none blown one has a bunch of glue/epoxy at the bottom of it between the surround and the brace. The other one has a smashed cone.

Street Dreams Car Club
    96 BERETTA Z-26
    93 GRAND CARAVAN SE

2006 DB DRAG World Finals
    2007 DB DRAG World Finals

SplEnduro.com SPL competition

TEAM NEW YORK

Apsabr = SCAMMER $160
    apsrdncln on other forums

Blaze383 is his friend "buying/selling same stuff"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok, now instead of you saying basicly I am on my own you want to do something. That is a good start. Like in the last PM, go to the UPS store that packed them like morons and show them the pictures and ask what they are going to do about it since they packed it.
    Seriously, thin box not double layer which it should of been, 3 subs with no cardboard, form, or anything inbetween with some packing peanuts, this was just waiting to happen.
    Funny part, you offered them $70 shipped for the one and $80 shipped for the other. Why not send them out in different boxes? The blown one if you really wanted to put 2 in one box, you put the bad one on bottom or smarter way is to secure them basket to basket.
    But I will wait till monday and see what you come up with. I told you in the PM you can file the claim at www.ups.com

Street Dreams Car Club
    96 BERETTA Z-26
    93 GRAND CARAVAN SE

TEAM NEW YORK

Apsabr = SCAMMER $160

pawn man is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

to the op. the receiver has no claim because he did not pay for any services. the shipper is the one who has paid for services. the shipper is responsible for filing a claim. you are lying about the ups store. if the ups store says dif. call the ups main office and report this to them.

2010 American Record Holder 1st place Stock pro 1 158.0 DB

dbDrag Street C - 2008 Florida State Champ - 152.1
    IASCA ProStock 2 - 2008 Florida State Champ - 153.1
    2008 SpringBreak Nats - 2nd Place Advanced NoWall - 155.9

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just filed a claim with UPS myself because he still hasnt and I keep getting ignored or an excuse. He was just on here at 630pm

Street Dreams Car Club
    96 BERETTA Z-26
    93 GRAND CARAVAN SE

TEAM NEW YORK

Apsabr = SCAMMER $160

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast