Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Reload Thread: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far...

  1. #1
    dennit469's Avatar
    dennit469 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    1,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far...

    Recently i had a problem with a radio i sent to vitveet, he claims the faceplate got stuck open when he first tried to use it, i had this problem only once with the head unit, not thinking of it to be a problem again. anyway V said he wanted his money back before it even arrived to him because of "me" taking so long to get it to him, which it did take 3 weeks to get to him and 2 of those were not my fault, thanks ups. anyway he gets the unit, it doesnt work the first time he trys it, my luck, i really wish people would stop sayin im a scammer, the buyer got his dam*n product just not in the working condition WE BOTH THOUGHT it was in.

    Anyway he wanted me to send money to him and refund and he send the head unit back, that was fine, then i thought well hey, i dont need it either if you say its as broke as it is.....so i offer him the refund of $80 and he keeps the head unit, and as of right now thats what is happening, 1ndatrunk bought my nightshade and is money ordering V 80 dollars and the rest to me, i can now refund V through paypal if he wants cause the account isnt on lock anymore. to PROVE i shipped every single one of these items i have tracking numbers, so therefore i didnt scam anyone persay.

    this is for the head unit to V, as you will see it was signed by HAWLEY, seeing his last name is that, he got the head unit

    1z7725w0335995005

    and for the sundown which is being delivered to his door as we speak: 1za243v70393140865

    and the soundstream sold to skyline something, hes legit. its going to texas and will be at his door tomorrow:

    1za243v70392745875


    call me a scammer now bit*ches, on a technical scale i didnt scam V i sent him a working head unit, it had the same problem 1 time before with me but it ended up correcting itself within 3 minutes, and it happened probably exactly 1 month before i sold it to him and never did happen again. sorry this has to be so harsh but i really did send the radio in 1 week and 2 days give or take a day or 2 after he purchased it, after that ups fuked it all up, i got a bad name on here because the radio didnt work when it got to him a little more than 3 weeks after purchase, my paypal account was on lock and i basically just wasnt gunna do a money order because i didnt see the need for it, i had to work out the paypal problems, like i said V i can refund your money through paypal now or you can wait on home boys money order which would be to you either tomorrow or the next day more than likely.



    Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.
    Damp Pro (not installed)
    Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Understandable.




  3. #3
    dennit469's Avatar
    dennit469 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    1,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Understandable.
    finally someone that agrees



    Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.
    Damp Pro (not installed)
    Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    He will proly deny that ever gets that money order. Ive sold things that i thought were in working order because they were the last time i used them. Things break. Its nature. Its whatever. I think youve made it right.




  5. #5
    godhatescivics's Avatar
    godhatescivics is offline 2 18s in a cobalt what?



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    cool story bro!




    REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

  6. #6
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is online now Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by dennit469 View Post
    Recently i had a problem with a radio i sent to vitveet, he claims the faceplate got stuck open when he first tried to use it, i had this problem only once with the head unit, not thinking of it to be a problem again. anyway V said he wanted his money back before it even arrived to him because of "me" taking so long to get it to him, which it did take 3 weeks to get to him and 2 of those were not my fault, thanks ups. anyway he gets the unit, it doesnt work the first time he trys it, my luck, i really wish people would stop sayin im a scammer, the buyer got his dam*n product just not in the working condition WE BOTH THOUGHT it was in.

    Anyway he wanted me to send money to him and refund and he send the head unit back, that was fine, then i thought well hey, i dont need it either if you say its as broke as it is.....so i offer him the refund of $80 and he keeps the head unit, and as of right now thats what is happening, 1ndatrunk bought my nightshade and is money ordering V 80 dollars and the rest to me, i can now refund V through paypal if he wants cause the account isnt on lock anymore. to PROVE i shipped every single one of these items i have tracking numbers, so therefore i didnt scam anyone persay.

    this is for the head unit to V, as you will see it was signed by HAWLEY, seeing his last name is that, he got the head unit

    1z7725w0335995005

    and for the sundown which is being delivered to his door as we speak: 1za243v70393140865

    and the soundstream sold to skyline something, hes legit. its going to texas and will be at his door tomorrow:

    1za243v70392745875


    call me a scammer now bit*ches, on a technical scale i didnt scam V i sent him a working head unit, it had the same problem 1 time before with me but it ended up correcting itself within 3 minutes, and it happened probably exactly 1 month before i sold it to him and never did happen again. sorry this has to be so harsh but i really did send the radio in 1 week and 2 days give or take a day or 2 after he purchased it, after that ups fuked it all up, i got a bad name on here because the radio didnt work when it got to him a little more than 3 weeks after purchase, my paypal account was on lock and i basically just wasnt gunna do a money order because i didnt see the need for it, i had to work out the paypal problems, like i said V i can refund your money through paypal now or you can wait on home boys money order which would be to you either tomorrow or the next day more than likely.

    NEVER post tracking numbers online Brah. A dishonest man can reroute that ****. And cleaning off the leads might fix the HU issue.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  7. #7
    statonburrell's Avatar
    statonburrell is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lexington, SC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    NEVER post tracking numbers online Brah. A dishonest man can reroute that ****. And cleaning off the leads might fix the HU issue.
    rerouting as we speak.






















    jk



    Id scratch till every square inch of me was bloody and raw but its no use...This maddening itch, like maggots festering under my skin, is always there, out of reach. Were all the same. We are made of blood and bone. The difference lies underneath. The reason I am standing here is because long ago this great endeavor, this way of life, got under my skin... And ever since, Ive been scratching away, clawing furiously for every last bloody pound.



  8. #8
    1ndatrunk's Avatar
    1ndatrunk is offline Can I live?



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Close
    Posts
    3,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    I got the sub today and its ok. I'll be sending both MOs out this week, Dennits in the morn, and Vitveets before Tues unless we meet since we're both in NC.



    Refs: Korn4Life, Seth3515, JusBloud, mgeagles, Rashaad, Dacheatham, nuboot, Silentbass, Lysfys, Woofercooker, Redgp, Boominspl, Cameron B, Beaver1992 x2, Whiteram,Juukno, Towncar, Cravingbass123, slam330, rgplayer, TeamSouthrnBass, Anniku, Goose5741, KyngHype, Southsyde, HRTBRK1, mbrooky, jonny101abc, richardparker

  9. #9
    dennit469's Avatar
    dennit469 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    1,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ndatrunk View Post
    I got the sub today and its ok. I'll be sending both MOs out this week, Dennits in the morn, and Vitveets before Tues unless we meet since we're both in NC.
    sounds gooodd



    Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.
    Damp Pro (not installed)
    Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

  10. #10
    NightDrifter05's Avatar
    NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lake Gaston, NC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by dennit469 View Post
    Recently i had a problem with a radio i sent to vitveet, he claims the faceplate got stuck open when he first tried to use it, i had this problem only once with the head unit, not thinking of it to be a problem again. anyway V said he wanted his money back before it even arrived to him because of "me" taking so long to get it to him, which it did take 3 weeks to get to him and 2 of those were not my fault, thanks ups. anyway he gets the unit, it doesnt work the first time he trys it, my luck, i really wish people would stop sayin im a scammer, the buyer got his dam*n product just not in the working condition WE BOTH THOUGHT it was in.

    Anyway he wanted me to send money to him and refund and he send the head unit back, that was fine, then i thought well hey, i dont need it either if you say its as broke as it is.....so i offer him the refund of $80 and he keeps the head unit, and as of right now thats what is happening, 1ndatrunk bought my nightshade and is money ordering V 80 dollars and the rest to me, i can now refund V through paypal if he wants cause the account isnt on lock anymore. to PROVE i shipped every single one of these items i have tracking numbers, so therefore i didnt scam anyone persay.

    this is for the head unit to V, as you will see it was signed by HAWLEY, seeing his last name is that, he got the head unit

    1z7725w0335995005

    and for the sundown which is being delivered to his door as we speak: 1za243v70393140865

    and the soundstream sold to skyline something, hes legit. its going to texas and will be at his door tomorrow:

    1za243v70392745875


    call me a scammer now bit*ches, on a technical scale i didnt scam V i sent him a working head unit, it had the same problem 1 time before with me but it ended up correcting itself within 3 minutes, and it happened probably exactly 1 month before i sold it to him and never did happen again. sorry this has to be so harsh but i really did send the radio in 1 week and 2 days give or take a day or 2 after he purchased it, after that ups fuked it all up, i got a bad name on here because the radio didnt work when it got to him a little more than 3 weeks after purchase, my paypal account was on lock and i basically just wasnt gunna do a money order because i didnt see the need for it, i had to work out the paypal problems, like i said V i can refund your money through paypal now or you can wait on home boys money order which would be to you either tomorrow or the next day more than likely.
    Glad to see we still have a few people on this forum who are willing to man up and take responsibility when something goes wrong. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong but good job regardless on working to fix the issue.



    Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

  11. #11
    vitveet's Avatar
    vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightDrifter05 View Post
    Glad to see we still have a few people on this forum who are willing to man up and take responsibility when something goes wrong. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong but good job regardless on working to fix the issue.
    X2!
    Thanks to dennit469 for explaining that. Most of it is exactly how it happened. You did however throw in a few lies here and there and also didn't mention the horrid soldered "RCA grounding wire" all over the back of the unit. Didn't tell me the pica fuse was blown.
    Guess I'll believe you that the HU being stuck (pioneer p860) only happened to you once but just still hard to believe. I got it, tested it out and within 30 sec. tried to eject my cd (after testing that the HU worked and the internal amp was good....which all that was), it came halfway down and has remained that way since. My new cd is stuck and I've tried the thing several hundred times....even cleaned the face, etc. It doesn't move!

    I'm glad you cleared things up though! Very good of you to do so!!!! Wish I could change the thread title: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...=422731&page=6 but I think it's fits as I said "scamming me" and not "scammed me", if that make sense.
    But this should def. clear your name.
    To 1ndatrunk, probably best to just send the M.O. as I just left gboro yesterday and probably won't be up that way for another few weeks.
    I'll chime back in once I have the cash. And if anyone want this unit, email me at [email protected] If I don't sell it or get it fixed, I'll just use it as a shop HU and play the radio on it or that one cd forever....! Luckily it's a good one!

    V.
    Last edited by vitveet; 08-14-2009 at 05:52 PM.



    Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

    Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    [email protected] for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

  12. #12
    grimreper912003's Avatar
    grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    He will proly deny that ever gets that money order. Ive sold things that i thought were in working order because they were the last time i used them. Things break. Its nature. Its whatever. I think youve made it right.
    I couldnt see V. doing that.



    Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

    Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

  13. #13
    Stephen_c's Avatar
    Stephen_c is offline MR. Crunk



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    downtown
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    i sold something to him (vitveet) on another forum i cant remember what though lol.... maybe a 19ov2? but everything went well



    =

    Refs: Ryan1126, SPL-Master, andrewmoore13, jonsey
    SMD refs : 00sdime00, Mrbubbles00482

  14. #14
    dennit469's Avatar
    dennit469 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    1,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    I couldnt see V. doing that.
    i doubt he would either, but anyway, the headunit to you that might want it i took close looks at it and played and kinda shove the face in the firesction it was suppose to go and it went up, when the face restracts and opens is kinda is jittery almost like there is a plastic gear inside that chipped a tooth the mightve been what happened before when it chipped a tooth it got locked, now since its stuck again itmightve chipped another one, if thats even what the problem is, thats just an educated guess after looked at the schematics, sorry V i really didnt think it would do it again, oh and the RCA's i kinda ****** rigged to get the noise out of my door speakers, which it did, the soldering didnt work at i planned, the only reson for solder was because of how the RCAS are like there not directly on the back of the unit but on a separte plug in adpater cord which made it hard to work with when i was try to do the ground loop fix, i thought it was just a common problem with pioneer units.



    Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.
    Damp Pro (not installed)
    Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

  15. #15
    tRiGgEr's Avatar
    tRiGgEr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far.

    Fawking scammer



    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!
    Irony?

    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum