Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: uptwome2007 is a scammer

blazron22z is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

uptwome2007 is a scammer

i bought a blown soundstream xxx6500 off of him and got nothing... i payed him on july 22nd with paypal and aint received nothing yet.. he gave me his number i have been calling him, texting him and emailing him and nothin untin last wednesday he text me back saying that he was on vacation and he would paypal me my money back the next day and havent got nothing backk.. now i want stuff but no money cuz he has it

blackxj is offline All Things That Are Good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: uptwome2007 is a scammer

i baught a battery from him back in december......i got it 4 days later....you just got bad luck.....didnt have 1 problem with the transaction

2000 jeep cherokee-in many pieces, will be put back together one day
    1995 acura integra se-super slow

sold to-DjSpecialK17
    bought from- uptwome2007 Millertime1028 superbang bass-aholic 1mtx1 DS Autosports
    traded with-kylecanthurdle Teen

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

file claim???

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

ty_houston is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've done a ton of business with him, he's a straight up guy..I'll call him on your behalf on Tuesday. I've paypaled him a payment before and had him refund it. I've bought 2 dd z2's, multiple batteries amongst other things and never had a problem.

blazron22z is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude won't even pick up my calls. I been calling him everyday and nothin

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hopefully you paid with a credit card so you can at least do a chargeback

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

uptwome2007 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've gotton several calls from all of the people that I've done business with on here asking me what was going on, so let me just set the record straight. I have no need to scam anyone. It is not worth my reputation or friendships that I have made on here and all of the forums that I belong to. I'm blessed with a great paying job so the 230.00 dollars this guy is crying about isn't worth all of the headaches I'm going through. I've responded to several of blazron22's call's and text messages prior to me going on vacation and after I got back. I came back last friday to learn that the amp was on it's way back to me. Apparently the amp was refused. I should of known better then to send a package to an unconfirmed address anyway. Needless to say I was pissed, because I just wasted 40 plus dollars shipping this thing. So to all of the people reading this thread...WHO'S SCAMMING WHO??? It doesn't really matter he'll have his money back by the end of business today. I just wasn't refunding anything back until I had the amp back in my possesion. From all the threats and crazy text messages that I've gotton, he must REALLY need the money.

metsfan89 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

haha uptwome you stood me up... we were going to meet and you were going to buy an amp of mine and i drove 45 minutes and waited an hour at 12:00 am and you didnt show up. what ever happened with that? called you a bunch of times but you turned your phone off.

refs- patrick simmons, chambiec1, tigerf117,ridnclean,drtjmpr909, Tupacthadon1971, bad@sschevy, itsbmw, k_schutte,integra88, Andrizzle
    sold to-tupacthadon1971, itsbmw, k_schutte, ridnclean, drtjmpr909,integra88,capo, Andrizzle
    bought from-patrick simmons, chambiec1, tigerf117, dbolemiss, Gabec, duece212, d_man1
    feedback thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/407647-metsfan89-feedback-thread.html
    Don't send me anything using usps...
    Car- 07 ford fusion se v6

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uptwome2007 View Post
    I've gotton several calls from all of the people that I've done business with on here asking me what was going on, so let me just set the record straight. I have no need to scam anyone. It is not worth my reputation or friendships that I have made on here and all of the forums that I belong to. I'm blessed with a great paying job so the 230.00 dollars this guy is crying about isn't worth all of the headaches I'm going through. I've responded to several of blazron22's call's and text messages prior to me going on vacation and after I got back. I came back last friday to learn that the amp was on it's way back to me. Apparently the amp was refused. I should of known better then to send a package to an unconfirmed address anyway. Needless to say I was pissed, because I just wasted 40 plus dollars shipping this thing. So to all of the people reading this thread...WHO'S SCAMMING WHO??? It doesn't really matter he'll have his money back by the end of business today. I just wasn't refunding anything back until I had the amp back in my possesion. From all the threats and crazy text messages that I've gotton, he must REALLY need the money.
    to remove all doubt, post proof of tracking.

ty_houston is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan89 View Post
    haha uptwome you stood me up... we were going to meet and you were going to buy an amp of mine and i drove 45 minutes and waited an hour at 12:00 am and you didnt show up. what ever happened with that? called you a bunch of times but you turned your phone off.
    I can't speak for your transaction, but uptwome2007 drove almost 8 hours round trip to deliver me my first z2, most people will not do that, He's a stand up guy and I think some of this is just lack of communication from the buyer

tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ty_houston View Post
    I think some of this is just lack of communication from the buyer
    srsly?

GTFO

TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

#1, did you let the guy know that you were going on vacation and that if there were an issue it would be handled when you returned? And who doesn't take their cellie with them on vacay? You a big time business man or something?
    #2 Did you let him know before today that the item was refused or is this just to make you look good?

You should not say that the dude is crying. He wants something to show for the money he shelled out. I have no idea of your communication with him, but was he informed of any of the info in your reply before now? If so OP is a douche and needs to chill. If not, you are a ****** seller.

Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And the plot thickens.....

LazyRider is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    #1, did you let the guy know that you were going on vacation and that if there were an issue it would be handled when you returned? And who doesn't take their cellie with them on vacay? You a big time business man or something?
    #2 Did you let him know before today that the item was refused or is this just to make you look good?

You should not say that the dude is crying. He wants something to show for the money he shelled out. I have no idea of your communication with him, but was he informed of any of the info in your reply before now? If so OP is a douche and needs to chill. If not, you are a ****** seller.
    X2

Korn4Life is offline SUB LOVE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan89 View Post

Did the same think kinda with me... I agreed to buy a pair of DD Z2 Amps from him and we where going to meet the next day.. DO I sold my pair of 40.1's and got the cash that night. Well i was just about to leave the next day and I called just to confirm everything and he never answered or returned any of my calls. SO I ended up selling my amps for nothing....

He does have great prices on things but Could of stuck to his end of the deal

Feedback Thread's

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...21#post4632421
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317112

Current Setup
    Headunit= Pioneer 790BT
    Highs/Mids= 4" Lightning Audio & Kicker R25 Tweeters
    Highs/Mids Amp = Jensen 2 channel
    Sub Amp=
    Sub=
    Battery=(4) Stinger SPV70's
    Wire= 1/0 Hypeflex & 1/0 Knu
    All Connectors and fuseholders are Stinger