Closed Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

Re: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

damm lag sux 2

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    i haven't ignored him.... I guess you didn't read the first post.....
    How about now. Answer my questions. Since your not, isnt that called IGNORING.....

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

its 4:00 here...I'm going to sleep...I have a side job...gatherg scrap metal and old batteries to sell at the scrapper in the morning....
    Yeah well it's 2 in the morning here and I have to get up at 6 because I have kids that go to school at 730. And yet I'm still waiting for an answer my questions.

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

I said Id accept $40 and return it...though it may cost me more than $20 to ship it...I'll pay the difference out of my pocket

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

I said Id accept $40 and return it...though it may cost me more than $20 to ship it...I'll pay the difference out of my pocket
    Ok I don't agree with that. Are you willing to brake out even (for you) and just send me $250. Keep your amp.

Refs? lol, Click here.

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    Once again he has my money and the amp. How much worse can this be. All Im asking is for him to give me $250 and to keep his amp and he could probably sell it again for $300. He did it once he could do it again.
    he shouldnt refund you a dime. i believe since you paid to ship to him to have checked out, he should pay return shipping but that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinw82 View Post
    same setup worked with the amp that followed
    doesnt mean a thing. how do we know something simple like he didnt have the gain too high? since you obviously didnt read what i had to say earlier, i explained that i have switched many amps in and out of my system all with the same wiring. some had noise, others didnt. i was competent enough to figure out the problem and fix it, which it was never a faulty amp. OP doesnt seem to be that smart since he thinks that if one amp doesnt have noise then all others wont either. things just arent that easy in this wonderful hobby we call car audio.
    lol, Maybe I need to check the ground on my TSD8000.1 huh?

Dude... Just give me $250 back and end this... Im loosing more than you.
    what are you losing? you have an amp that works, you just dont seem to understand that just because one amp doesnt have noise that doesnt mean all others wont either.

now assuming CRX is telling the truth that he took it, had it checked out, and it was fine, i stand by my previous thought that you got it and were disappointed and now are hoping for a refund.

One thing that is making me question CRX slightly is when referencing having the amp checked out. first he said checked out ok, then he said, well maybe he soldered an rca or something minor.. well which one? did it need fixed or not? seems to me if you took it somewhere and were standing there while it was benched like you said then the guy would of told you if he did anything to it or not. maybe you can clarify this for us? and i still say since he paid shipping to you to have checked out, you should pay shipping back to him and be done with it. but if it is ok, i wouldnt refund him a dime either.

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yeah well it's 2 in the morning here and I have to get up at 6 because I have kids that go to school at 730. And yet I'm still waiting for an answer my questions.
    school? isnt it still summer vacation?

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRim23 View Post
    he shouldnt refund you a dime. i believe since you paid to ship to him to have checked out, he should pay return shipping but that is it.

doesnt mean a thing. how do we know something simple like he didnt have the gain too high? since you obviously didnt read what i had to say earlier, i explained that i have switched many amps in and out of my system all with the same wiring. some had noise, others didnt. i was competent enough to figure out the problem and fix it, which it was never a faulty amp. OP doesnt seem to be that smart since he thinks that if one amp doesnt have noise then all others wont either. things just arent that easy in this wonderful hobby we call car audio.

what are you losing? you have an amp that works, you just dont seem to understand that just because one amp doesnt have noise that doesnt mean all others wont either.

now assuming CRX is telling the truth that he took it, had it checked out, and it was fine, i stand by my previous thought that you got it and were disappointed and now are hoping for a refund.

One thing that is making me question CRX slightly is when referencing having the amp checked out. first he said checked out ok, then he said, well maybe he soldered an rca or something minor.. well which one? did it need fixed or not? seems to me if you took it somewhere and were standing there while it was benched like you said then the guy would of told you if he did anything to it or not. maybe you can clarify this for us? and i still say since he paid shipping to you to have checked out, you should pay shipping back to him and be done with it. but if it is ok, i wouldnt refund him a dime either.
    I'll say this slowly.
    I have no money.
    I have no amp.
    Willing to lose $75.
    To be finish with this crap.
    And get $250 back.
    Which is better than 0.
    Since he has the amp and the $300.
    Got it?

Refs? lol, Click here.

dustinw82 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll say this slowly.
    I have no money.
    I have no amp.
    Willing to lose $75.
    To be finish with this crap.
    And get $250 back.
    Which is better than 0.
    Since he has the amp and the $300.
    Got it?
    i thought this same thing a few pages back but was havin some fun with it.......let me give u an example............ http://monroe.craigslist.org/cto/1302927159.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

I just dropped it off at the repair guy hes an hour away and does repairs from various shops and individuals from all over the state...his base fee is $20 ....to check out one and he will include minor repairs in the base fee...then I get a quote if its something major before he goes any further....if he goes further...the $20 is applied to the final bill...he'll sometimes do things like fix cold solder joints...burnt traces...cleaner in the pots...ect...for the $20...I don't know if he did that or not...but if I remember correctly he couldn't find anything wrong with the amp.....I bring him 20 or so amps a month at times.....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

school? isnt it still summer vacation?
    I wish. Chula Vista School Dristric in San Diego decided to make all schools Year Round. No more traditional for us.

Refs? lol, Click here.

Goindef154 is offline Nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Losing money dosen't seem reasonable to you. Apperently I'm trying to solve this, since i'm the only one that responding to finishing with this deal at all. Has he offered anything at all? Oh yeah he want's more money. How reasonable is that. You tell me? Once again we are back to trust. Your right I should not have trusted him. My bad.... I'm losing $325 willing to accept $250. But he is willing for me to pay him $40 dollars more for him to send me the amp back. Ok.....
    I never said you weren't being reasonable. I think what he is offering is fair. What was the exact reason you sent the amp back to him 6 months ago and what was the intention?

Official Shok Dealer
    Car: 2001 Chevy Silverado LS
    Deck: Pioneer 750MP
    Subs: 2 Shok FLO-1k 10's
    Mids: Shok Components
    Amps: Shok II and Shok 100x4

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/250172-goindef154.html

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I have one question.

If Zeuslicious isn't willing to pay for return shipping AND the $20 you paid for the "repairs", what will you do?

Keeping his amp and the money isn't ethical in the slightest.

Nothing short of a refund is going to satisfy the guy, and it seems as if you're not willing to do that. You gotta do something, bro. You can't keep his amp and the money...

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dustinw82 View Post
    i thought this same thing a few pages back but was havin some fun with it.......let me give u an example............ http://monroe.craigslist.org/cto/1302927159.html
    thats pretty cool...We will get your info later today ...IP and other user info
    Maybe I can acquire enough info to press felony charges....

dustinw82 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats pretty cool...We will get your info later today ...IP and other user info
    Maybe I can acquire enough info to press felony charges....
    the internet is serious business fyi

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

User Tag List