Closed Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Goindef154 is offline Nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by dustinw82 View Post
    your right, ignoring someone for 6 months is usually MORE then helpful and of course dont mention the part where the dealership kept his money and car for 6 months right
    Unbelievable...

Official Shok Dealer
    Car: 2001 Chevy Silverado LS
    Deck: Pioneer 750MP
    Subs: 2 Shok FLO-1k 10's
    Mids: Shok Components
    Amps: Shok II and Shok 100x4

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/250172-goindef154.html

dustinw82 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mgcauctions09 View Post
    usually does for your type and if its refering to me, im not zuelicious or whatever, just someone expressing my opinion like everyone else

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I thought they kept it from October to January?

Official Shok Dealer

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/250172-goindef154.html

mgcauctions09 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah ok

Sold to: caco- whitetb,get_low,zlibby76,nuboot
    caraudio.com- lowrnu,gbody805,rdwilson77,Kodak314,Mr.tigger

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Goindef154 View Post
    Unbelievable...
    oh, didnt know that was ok to do?

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DNick454 View Post
    A used car dealer sells you a car. You stick the car in your garage for almost a half year and then take it back to the dealer and complain about a ticking noise and want your money back. Right then and there, the dealer could have told you to **** off. But instead, he pays out of his own pocket for someone to check it over and fix any potential problems. Now you want him to keep the car he sold you and take the loss for your suspicion of the product?

Yeah... CRX is not doing anything wrong here. You're being a bit unreasonable. He has been MORE than helpful in this situation if you ask me.
    Seriously this examples are completely stupid, first of all I'm not buying from a retail store if I was, I would bet you that even if it was 4 or 6 months I would get my money back. Because just like anything they would stay honest and try to make the customer happy so he would continue doing business and for future reference, now that is a great example don't you think? And yes your right he dosen't have to return my money but read the PM he said that he did not have the money at that time, he never said that he was not going to return my money otherwise I would not have sent him the amp. I trusted him and I lost. Now after paying $300, $25 to send him the amp, he can't even send me $250.

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

DNick454 is offline Honda + Subs = Rattles :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol. OP be mad cuz I rickrolled him in my subwoofer thread like 2 hours ago

----My Two 10's Flexin' ----
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrj5PmrKVM
    Quote Originally Posted by mossberg385t View Post
    im calling goob greedy because the ad revenue was suppost to go to site maintenance and upkeep, i havent seen anything but a slow *** server, a virus, self centered mods, and excuses to be expected from steve meade. I just hope the money is going to a good cause such as a heroin addiction

I design and build boxes.
    References
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404022

ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mgcauctions09 View Post
    fail #2

Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have a blister on my finger. I keep picking at it, but that's only making it worse...

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    Seriously this examples are completely stupid, first of all I'm not buying from a retail store if I was, I would bet you that even if it was 4 or 6 months I would get my money back. Because just like anything they would stay honest and try to make the customer happy so he would continue doing business and for future reference, now that is a great example don't you think? And yes your right he dosen't have to return my money but read the PM he said that he did not have the money at that time, he never said that he was not going to return my money otherwise I would not have sent him the amp. I trusted him and I lost. Now after paying $300, $25 to send him the amp, he can't even send me $250.
    I worked retail for 4 years and trust me 99% of the time it was to just get people like that out of our store so they wouldn't make a scene and we wouldn't have to hear them complain for hours. On a normal circumstance we NEVER returned something that had been purchased that far back.

Official Shok Dealer

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    local pawn shops give zero warranties on car stereo amps.....because of user error in installation....

and I can't tell you the number of amps I've helped locals with...getting noise ...not working....sounding like crap ...that is install error.....bad grounds...connections...especially the number of quality amps in unibody cars getting noise because the idiots tried grounding to a screw in the trunk.....

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    local pawn shops give zero warranties on car stereo amps.....because of user error in installation....

and I can't tell you the number of amps I've helped locals with...getting noise ...not working....sounding like crap ...that is install error.....bad grounds...connections...especially the number of quality amps in unibody cars getting noise because the idiots tried grounding to a screw in the trunk.....
    same setup worked with the amp that followed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Goindef154 View Post
    I worked retail for 4 years and trust me 99% of the time it was to just get people like that out of our store so they wouldn't make a scene and we wouldn't have to hear them complain for hours. On a normal circumstance we NEVER returned something that had been purchased that far back.

Yeah, but you got your money back right..... That's the whole point.
    I'm just waiting for his responce to see if he is willing to give me $250 back. I'm loosing money.
    When he told me to send him the amp he never said that he was going to take it to fix it and then charge me. In that case I would have sent it myself and save me that cost that now he is trying to pin on me. What he said was that he didn't have any money at that moment, implying that he was going to pay me back, that's why I waited the six month, waiting for him to get money.

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DNick454 View Post
    Lol. OP be mad cuz I rickrolled him in my subwoofer thread like 2 hours ago
    you got me too

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post

lol, Maybe I need to check the ground on my TSD8000.1 huh?

Dude... Just give me $250 back and end this... Im loosing more than you.

Refs? lol, Click here.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast