Closed Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Reload Thread: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

peterwiener is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

the internet is serious business LMAO! this **** will have me laughing for days just so you know my man. its appreciated. and defending a scammer......shame shame buddy, shame shame.

Robahr24 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well..I have just bought some dd comps from Louisiana_CRX and its been almost two weeks and I haven't seen them yet nor have a gotten a message or any update whatsoever in a week. I went through some of this thread and seen that he seems like a decent seller or maybe I am being screwed over? I guess we'll have to see right. Maybe they are just taking a long time to be shipped lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robahr24 View Post
    Well..I have just bought some dd comps from Louisiana_CRX and its been almost two weeks and I haven't seen them yet nor have a gotten a message or any update whatsoever in a week. I went through some of this thread and seen that he seems like a decent seller or maybe I am being screwed over? I guess we'll have to see right. Maybe they are just taking a long time to be shipped lol
    its because hes roaming while not being signed in on his name to try and scare me, which i might add is fucking hillarious. im here to make things right for the poor innocent people hes scammed. i just recently found out that he has his own shop, so he shouldnt even be selling on here. this guy makes all of these claims on how rich he is yet he has 2 scammer threads and you would make a third. i like how him and his nut riders make it as if IM doing something wrong. i actually laugh about that quite often.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and for the record, im not going anywhere anytime soon. isnt life so grand!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He has his own shop? Are you kidding me, thats pretty low. Anyways, I sent in a claim to paypal, i'll give him some time to respond to it, if not I'll escalate it to paypal and maybe I can get my money back.

Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fa!l

Perfect example of why a person with tons of references means absolutely ZILCH. Same thing with tcab. Great boxes, great guy, and tons of references only to find out he sh!tted on everyone's face at the end !!!

Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....

**** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

uuppp

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

djm4rshm2llow is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought a set of components from him like 2 weeks ago, they were brand new and everything he told me they would be. They came in 3 days after i paid. He kept in touch, gave me tracking no. and he followed through afterward. In my opinion hes a good seller, and im assuming its a misunderstanding.

references: TaylorFade (traded locally), NvrDoneD50 (local sale), adam71, n1ggapotomous

disturbed471985 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I also bought a set of DD comps from Dave with no issue. Hell some how I blew the tweeters and he replaced them with no issue at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats funny because I asked him shipping and a tracking number and he said "Ill see what i can find out..". How hard is it to find a tracking number? Seriously its bullshit. And that was the last thing he said to me and he hasn't message me back since than.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats funny because I asked him shipping and a tracking number and he said "Ill see what i can find out..". How hard is it to find a tracking number? Seriously its bullshit. And that was the last thing he said to me and he hasn't message me back since than.
    what the mother fuck is that ****? i surely wish i would see his old *** out and about somewhere. i have a friendly fist that wants to talk to him.

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44