Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Bender. is offline The Original Offender

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    Seems you have a lot of trust of him... Thats his word on pms but how about if you check the date that I sent the money for the Amp and the day that I contacted him and sent the Amp back? Still 6 months?
    that would be correct...my bad it was 5 months

Refs: kmanian---00stang49660---delvryboy---jv032889---koolwhipman---boom24---oldschoolboomer---spy---eric-holmes---blue200sx---snoopysnooper---SundownAudioNY---

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    I guess I have to let him keep it and sell it as a perfect amp to someone else
    you dont seem to be listening to anyone here. a few people have mentioned, its not that uncommon for something to have noise in 1 car and then not in another. from my personal experience in the same car, same install ive switched out 10 different amps, 5 different HU's, 3 different sets of rca's, and a few have had noise and a few havent. nothing wrong with the components, just different methods had to be taken to get rid of the noise. hell the other day i decided to reorganize my trunk and something as simple as changing where my ground was i suddenly had noise.

another thing to take into account is, and i know everyone thinks they do but, do you really know what you are doing when it comes to installing? im not saying you dont, im just making the point that even "professional installers" sometimes dont really know what they are doing so something as simple as setting the gains too high can cause noise. which that could easily explain why maybe its fine in one car and not in another because with each HU the gain settings need to be different......

there are so many other things we can all sit here and name that could cause noise, the main point im trying to make is if nothing is visibly wrong with the amp and if it doesnt make noise for everyone then it is install specific and just because it makes noise for you doesnt warrant a refund and you technically wouldnt be selling a broken amp just because you cant figure out what in your install is creating the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinw82 View Post
    and not too throw that much more gas on the fire but isnt this the same guy that owns how many cars and homes braggin about it all the time, but leave him hangin for 6 months and say you cant afford 300 hundred dollars which was rightfully his anyway
    hey, who knows what his situation is. hell, even donald trump has file for bankruptcy.

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LA_CRX went out of his way to even take the amp back and to pay to have it looked at.

Whenever a buyer receives an item, it is their responsibility to confirm it is in the listed condition. Any number of things could have happened in 6months, not calling you a liar. I'm just saying the amp could have been dropped, could have gotten moist, ANYTHING could have happened.

It's YOUR fault for not checking it when you received it... but instead 6months later. If you have nothing right now, that I can see as your only complaint. Obviously you deserve the amp that you paid for back.

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngsm13 View Post
    LA_CRX went out of his way to even take the amp back and to pay to have it looked at.

Whenever a buyer receives an item, it is their responsibility to confirm it is in the listed condition. Any number of things could have happened in 6months, not calling you a liar. I'm just saying the amp could have been dropped, could have gotten moist, ANYTHING could have happened.

It's YOUR fault for not checking it when you received it... no 6months later.

nG
    hell even if something did happen when louisiana_crx got it back he took it and had it tested and it worked fine

Refs: kmanian---00stang49660---delvryboy---jv032889---koolwhipman---boom24---oldschoolboomer---spy---eric-holmes---blue200sx---snoopysnooper---SundownAudioNY---

dustinw82 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

give him his money back and keep the amp. problem solved. your not even losing anything on it. said that it works fine, so keep it and give the dude his mon ey back. nice, easy and simple

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

give him his money back and keep the amp. problem solved. why even bother reshipping it anyway
    when i sell something that means i dont want it...problem solved for Zeuslicious but now louisiana has an amp he doesnt want and is out $300

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

i have over 100 amps and don't need this one....

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bender-Offender View Post
    when i sell something that means i dont want it...problem solved for Zeuslicious but now louisiana has an amp he doesnt want and is out $300
    hes not out 300 bucks when he can just resell the amp. thought that was pretty obvious. dude can afford it. its not gonna kill him

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hes not out 300 bucks when he can just resell the amp. thought that was pretty obvious. dude can afford it. its not gonna kill him
    Zeuslicious can resell it just as easy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    well make it one more baller. easy way to do it

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

give him his money back and keep the amp. problem solved. your not even losing anything on it. said that it works fine, so keep it and give the dude his mon ey back. nice, easy and simple
    assuming the amp is fine then its principle of the matter. hypothetically speaking, how do we know the OP just didnt get the amp and decide he was disappointed with it and decided he would claim its broken so he could get a refund?

and 6 months later i know i wouldnt still have the 300 bucks sitting around available for a refund. if he doesnt have the money, he doesnt have the money.

i wouldnt refund the money either to be honest.

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bender-Offender View Post
    Zeuslicious can resell it just as easy
    louisiana already has it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    wanna give one to me?
    lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRim23 View Post
    assuming the amp is fine then its principle of the matter. hypothetically speaking, how do we know the OP just didnt get the amp and decide he was disappointed with it and decided he would claim its broken so he could get a refund?

and 6 months later i know i wouldnt still have the 300 bucks sitting around available for a refund. if he doesnt have the money, he doesnt have the money.

i wouldnt refund the money either to be honest.
    if it was just dissapointment and it worked, im sure he would have just tried to sell it on his own

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

louisiana already has it
    he can ship it back to Zeuslicious and he can do whatever the fuck he wants to with it

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast