Closed Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Reload Thread: Talon09 Possible scammer

Xprime4 is offline ****in' canadian

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Talon09 Possible scammer

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post
    I live about 35 mins from raliegh....but like mentioned above, this deal has nothing to do with me. I'd love to help and as "bad" as it may sound, it's not enough money for me to get involved in. Only $80 and $250. If we were talking this guy scammed you guys for a grand a piece, IMO, I think it may def. be worth getting involved in it for you. Just can't risk my rep (possibly life) over that. Just keep doing what you can and let us know what we can do to help!
    Good luck to you both!

V.
    remember the ctx65cs set i bough from you

just joking. If you ever see him, kick his ****ing *** and that'll be a good start

loudwhat? is offline The Sundown Audio King

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

well i guess we just learned our lesson DONT TRY TO HELP ANYONE you cant do enough and it gets turned against you when you do thanks GL with this im sorry i cant and wont be more help

REF sold to: Goindef154, mdillon integra88,phensway,jagblazer01,sundownz,derrick824 ,retroaudioinc,farmerehsan,hrtbrk1,king_corral, and the list goes on

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    That guy looks nasty,he probably needed the money for some inbred hillbilly ish.He pm'ed me at CACO trying to buy a sub,and asked if I would ship first,then he would pay me later,and he used Sundownz as a reference.I knew something was not right with that guy.

not important?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loudwhat? View Post
    well i guess we just learned our lesson DONT TRY TO HELP ANYONE you cant do enough and it gets turned against you when you do thanks GL with this im sorry i cant and wont be more help

you guys helped sooo much that you wouldnt make a phone call??

but i do thank you for his number as i may need it to file the statement. you guys ****! i was going to that pawn shop to buy some of your crap since they are the closest dealers to me but id rather not now. you can keep the scammer as a customer and lose a honest one. flame away but its my honest opinion.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

he can if he has bought something from him just like you and anyone else can not a big deal as i said i sold him a sub and i had no problem with the sale not saying that it wont go bad with someone else my dealings with him was ok but he must have scammed someone else hence the thread so yes he can use the sundownz as a ref if he bought something from him and it was a good experience done deal thats all

REF sold to: Goindef154, mdillon integra88,phensway,jagblazer01,sundownz,derrick824 ,retroaudioinc,farmerehsan,hrtbrk1,king_corral, and the list goes on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Anywho.com- reverse look up the number, should give you the address.

Refs: Diyma.com, Caco.com

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

Sorry... but you are totally out of line Michael. I am NOT going to get in someone elses business to that extent.

I made the information I have available to those involved - these guys are grown ups, they can solve their problems from there. They don't need someone to hold their hand - especially when I have no more say on the situation than anyone off the street. I can't get him banned from competitions, I can't threaten him, what exactly do you expect ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

he can if he has bought something from him just like you and anyone else can not a big deal as i said i sold him a sub and i had no problem with the sale not saying that it wont go bad with someone else my dealings with him was ok but he must have scammed someone else hence the thread so yes he can use the sundownz as a ref if he bought something from him and it was a good experience done deal thats all
    a REF means sundownz would say he is a good guy to deal with. thats why we have REFS! so youre saying its kool for a guy to use your companies name to gain peoples trust and then scam them?

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    a REF means sundownz would say he is a good guy to deal with. thats why we have REFS! so youre saying its kool for a guy to use your companies name to gain peoples trust and then scam them?
    When Brandon traded with him and when I sold him an item he was totally legit -- I guess my psychic powers failed to tell me he would scam people in the future.

I don't appreciate being associated with that so I made the information I have to reach him available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundownz View Post
    Sorry... but you are totally out of line Michael. I am NOT going to get in someone elses business to that extent.

I made the information I have available to those involved - these guys are grown ups, they can solve their problems from there. They don't need someone to hold their hand - especially when I have no more say on the situation than anyone off the street. I can't get him banned from competitions, I can't threaten him, what exactly do you expect ?
    just a friendly phone call from someone that i know everyione in your area respects. you got juice in your area. just call around find out who really knows him and ask them to talk to him. **** just make some kind of phone call i guess.

or attleast call him and say he cant use you as a ref because of whats going on...i dont think thats far off...i mean do you nwant him damaging your company rep?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

what i would is my dealings with him was fine but do your research there was a thread about him scamming! as everyone should do there OWN research

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

When Brandon traded with him and when I sold him an item he was totally legit -- I guess my psychic powers failed to tell me he would scam people in the future.

I don't appreciate being associated with that so I made the information I have to reach him available.
    i know you dont appreciate it. you are a verey smart guy and a honest guy and seem to be all around helpful. even helped me out with items that arent sundownz. im just saying write him a message or ask him not to use your name as a ref if he is doing shady things.

i know you had no idea of what he would do but if i said you personally were my ref do you know how much more credit on here i would have? people wouldnt be afraid to ship first because they feel as if im being backed by your company. all im saying is i think you will take more damage from this kid by not calling.

he is making your name look bad to every guy he scamms by saying you vouch for him.

nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

not important?
    It's not. Anyone go around throwing names around. That doesn't mean they won't scam in the future.

you guys helped sooo much that you wouldnt make a phone call??

but i do thank you for his number as i may need it to file the statement. you guys ****! i was going to that pawn shop to buy some of your crap since they are the closest dealers to me but id rather not now. you can keep the scammer as a customer and lose a honest one. flame away but its my honest opinion.
    STFU already.

See previous comment.

just a friendly phone call from someone that i know everyione in your area respects. you got juice in your area. just call around find out who really knows him and ask them to talk to him. **** just make some kind of phone call i guess.

or attleast call him and say he cant use you as a ref because of whats going on...i dont think thats far off...i mean do you nwant him damaging your company rep?

AGAIN. STFU.

Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

what i would is my dealings with him was fine but do your research there was a thread about him scamming! as everyone should do there OWN research
    doesnt change the fact that this kid is linking your company to a scammer.

now the educated person on here will know its not u guys but what about the new customers you could have but get scared by this? thats not kool that he is taking your name down the drain with his rep.

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Expects water into wine apparently.

Seriously though michaellane you live in NC why don’t you go ****ing call him and go deal with him since you are being so god **** adamant about helping this guy out.

Why would Sundown Audio need to be concerned with a sale that had nothing to do with their business? Sounds like they have already did all they can do and provided a phone number.

You michaellane need to lay off Jacob and Brandon they did nothing wrong here and jumping all over their nuts is not helping the Op's cause at all and its making you look like a jackass.

Oh and you actually have to buy Sundown equipment to be a customer not just a chain pulling window shopper.

To the OP, Being scammed blows and now it is going to make it harder for the legit sellers to move stuff. Just keep pressing the issue with the proper channels something will hopfully pan out for you.

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

User Tag List