Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Reload Thread: Talon09 Possible scammer

nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Talon09 Possible scammer

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    i know but im not saying get in the mkiddle of it just be like a moderator for the two parties not go after the guy. if you call and the scammer is rude then just hang up. no harm done. its called lending a helping hand to people who support your company and also fellow car audio enthusiast (sp?)
    moderating = getting in the middle. It is NOT his responsibility, if anyone it is the moderators here to but even that goes with a grain of salt. They are not responsible for your or anyone else's dealings here.

Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

Xprime4 is offline ****in' canadian

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just registered and created a thread at caco. I hope he won't ever be able to sell/scam anyone.

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loudwhat? View Post
    any# of people can call im not going to end of story im sorry he is scamming ive met the guy once and thats all i sold him a sub thats all i barely know him has anyone even tried to call him? if so what did he say why would it be any different if i call him? what am i going to say " hey man whats up? i hear your a scammer now not cool dude you should give them there money" im sorry but i highly doubt he will listen to me. like i said i will help all i can because yes it does **** but my 1 experience with him doesnt make me a "friend" or able to influence him more
    you and your BOSS can influence him more than us! you guys runa strong (thanks to us) up and coming well respected car audio bizness. tell him you will tell whoever is throwing the comps about him and pass out flyers. say soemthing. i know when you and your BOSS go to comps everyolnes talking to you. and if he is this known in the audio world in your location then someone will tell him to make it right

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nismos14 View Post
    moderating = getting in the middle. It is NOT his responsibility, if anyone it is the moderators here to but even that goes with a grain of salt. They are not responsible for your or anyone else's dealings here.
    if you were scammed by someone who lived next to me would you ask me to call him? i mean ive met the guy and people i know, know the guy but you wouldnt ask for my help if it was ur money?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xprime4 View Post
    I just registered and created a thread at caco. I hope he won't ever be able to sell/scam anyone.
    just find out if a police statement made by me will help. if it will ill make it.

loudwhat? is offline The Sundown Audio King

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you and your BOSS can influence him more than us! you guys runa strong (thanks to us) up and coming well respected car audio bizness. tell him you will tell whoever is throwing the comps about him and pass out flyers. say soemthing. i know when you and your BOSS go to comps everyolnes talking to you. and if he is this known in the audio world in your location then someone will tell him to make it right
    you can also lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink

you cant get blood from a turnip

and ive never seen him at comps personally and i dont think he will care if he cant go to the comps let alone show up again knowing that there is a big thread on him it is well respected and it will stay that way thats why i will not get anymore involved than i already am im sure enough people that have seen him have read this thread and will say something to him

REF sold to: Goindef154, mdillon integra88,phensway,jagblazer01,sundownz,derrick824 ,retroaudioinc,farmerehsan,hrtbrk1,king_corral, and the list goes on

Xprime4 is offline ****in' canadian

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It seems like he's a sundownz customer coming from his caco profile. Just don't let him "dirty" your otherwise perfect reputation Never give him stickers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loudwhat? View Post
    you can also lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink

you cant get blood from a turnip

and ive never seen him at comps personally and i dont think he will care if he cant go to the comps let alone show up again knowing that there is a big thread on him it is well respected and it will stay that way thats why i will not get anymore involved than i already am im sure enough people that have seen him have read this thread and will say something to him
    well i hope someone will step up and say something. i understand your point 100% but i also cant get over the fact that you guys well honestly more your BOSS than you but i find it hard to beleive you guys wouldnt help out someone with a phone call. if it doesnt work thats kool least you tried. sundown makes a lot of cash off here. in virginia beach NO1 has heard of them until i send them here. and he cant strech a little and call? what will happen to u guys rep? you get the rep of not putting up with scammers? all the money you guys made from peope on here and you cant lend a heping hand? without forums like this hed never get anywhere. we got people in va beach who cant even sell a brand new aq 1200 for 150$ this site helps make companies. is it too much to ask for you guys to lend a hand and make a call? who KNOWS maybe the kid will listen because he respects you guys???? or mayb e he will listen becauswe he thoguht no1 in his area would find out???? never know till ya try! id be more worried that by not calling you are saying you dont want to lose customers like this scammer and not us honest guys here getting screwed. or you know what offer these guys a great deal on a item you make that is compared to what they were gonna buy. SOMETHING! its a phone call. im not saying fight the guy. if he hangs up then so be IT! if i scammed you, youd be doing the same thing asking for help from locals in that area. and i know you nwould because this isnt he first thread like this...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xprime4 View Post
    It seems like he's a sundownz customer coming from his caco profile. Just don't let him "dirty" your otherwise perfect reputation Never give him stickers...
    ya they must be more worried about losing him as a customer than helping out you. i kinda figured they wouldnt want a guy like that...well ya know

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I live about 35 mins from raliegh....but like mentioned above, this deal has nothing to do with me. I'd love to help and as "bad" as it may sound, it's not enough money for me to get involved in. Only $80 and $250. If we were talking this guy scammed you guys for a grand a piece, IMO, I think it may def. be worth getting involved in it for you. Just can't risk my rep (possibly life) over that. Just keep doing what you can and let us know what we can do to help!
    Good luck to you both!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    vitveet@hotmail.com for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Mr.Ronin_2U is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That guy looks nasty,he probably needed the money for some inbred hillbilly ish.He pm'ed me at CACO trying to buy a sub,and asked if I would ship first,then he would pay me later,and he used Sundownz as a reference.I knew something was not right with that guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    That guy looks nasty,he probably needed the money for some inbred hillbilly ish.He pm'ed me at CACO trying to buy a sub,and asked if I would ship first,then he would pay me later,and he used Sundownz as a reference.I knew something was not right with that guy.
    so jake and brandon dont want to damage there rep but this guy scamms people and uses their company as a REF???? this doesnt deserve a phone call just to let the kid know to not mention your company before he hurts your rep anymore?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post
    I live about 35 mins from raliegh....but like mentioned above, this deal has nothing to do with me. I'd love to help and as "bad" as it may sound, it's not enough money for me to get involved in. Only $80 and $250. If we were talking this guy scammed you guys for a grand a piece, IMO, I think it may def. be worth getting involved in it for you. Just can't risk my rep (possibly life) over that. Just keep doing what you can and let us know what we can do to help!
    Good luck to you both!

V.
    i agree vitas its not worhtn your life but a phone call from one of the scammers REFS isnt life threatening?

Mr.Ronin_2U is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vitveet View Post
    Good luck to you both!

V.

That's alot of bread,but since it's nothing to you,let me hold a couple of hundred.

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well i hope someone will step up and say something. i understand your point 100% but i also cant get over the fact that you guys well honestly more your BOSS than you but i find it hard to beleive you guys wouldnt help out someone with a phone call. if it doesnt work thats kool least you tried. sundown makes a lot of cash off here. in virginia beach NO1 has heard of them until i send them here. and he cant strech a little and call? what will happen to u guys rep? you get the rep of not putting up with scammers? all the money you guys made from peope on here and you cant lend a heping hand? without forums like this hed never get anywhere. we got people in va beach who cant even sell a brand new aq 1200 for 150$ this site helps make companies. is it too much to ask for you guys to lend a hand and make a call? who KNOWS maybe the kid will listen because he respects you guys???? or mayb e he will listen becauswe he thoguht no1 in his area would find out???? never know till ya try! id be more worried that by not calling you are saying you dont want to lose customers like this scammer and not us honest guys here getting screwed. or you know what offer these guys a great deal on a item you make that is compared to what they were gonna buy. SOMETHING! its a phone call. im not saying fight the guy. if he hangs up then so be IT! if i scammed you, youd be doing the same thing asking for help from locals in that area. and i know you nwould because this isnt he first thread like this...
    Dude they don't want to call him. Shut the fuck up!!

refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast