Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Reload Thread: Talon09 Possible scammer

michaellane is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Talon09 Possible scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Xprime4 View Post
    seems like no one like the "annoying" dude.
    I can't really pressure anyone to call, since its not really of their bizness... but helping other always bring good karma
    im annoying? earlier you thanked me for my advice and now im annoying? even offered to go to his area and file the police report for you but im annoying?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Xprime4 is offline ****in' canadian

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

since i got the number, can i deduct his home adress. He's 919, north carolina

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    im annoying? earlier you thanked me for my advice and now im annoying? even offered to go to his area and file the police report for you but im annoying?
    it's a misunderstantement (sp???)

i was told by someone that meet him in person that he was annoying. I wasn't talking about you dude

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

it's a misunderstantement (sp???)

i was told by someone that meet him in person that he was annoying. I wasn't talking about you dude
    my bad. so did brandon say he would give him a call?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my bad. so did brandon say he would give him a call?
    it wasn't clearly stated... but he said he'll looks into that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

it wasn't clearly stated... but he said he'll looks into that
    what in the woprld? are they afraid of this guy? it doesnt make you mad that all the money he makes off this site and he cant lend a helping hand by making a phone call? its not my money and makes me mad.

nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

omg

Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what in the woprld? are they afraid of this guy? it doesnt make you mad that all the money he makes off this site and he cant lend a helping hand by making a phone call? its not my money and makes me mad.
    well they aren't the owners of this site... i can't blame no one for that.

He's in Raleigh... that's as far as i can go with the number

loudwhat? is offline The Sundown Audio King

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im sorry but i will not get in the middle of it i will help all i can but you have to keep in mind that i am also reping a business and i do not need to hut the rep of others or need the crap that may follow its nothing against you guys but there are other interests involved here im sorry i cant help more and no we are not afraid of him cant you call? i can tell you he lives in Raleigh area but thats all i know as far as a location goes.

REF sold to: Goindef154, mdillon integra88,phensway,jagblazer01,sundownz,derrick824 ,retroaudioinc,farmerehsan,hrtbrk1,king_corral, and the list goes on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

well they aren't the owners of this site... i can't blame no one for that.

He's in Raleigh... that's as far as i can go with the number
    tell the other guy who got scammed by this guy tol look up the laws and stuff and find out if i go there on your behalf and file a police statement will it do anything for ya?

and i know they dont own this site but they are local to this guy. they have met this guy and if the kid like to compete they could threaten him by saying they will ruin his rep at all comps for scamming or something. i dont own this site, i dont know you and will never meet you but im willing to make a car trip but these guys cant make a phone call? come on man?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loudwhat? View Post
    im sorry but i will not get in the middle of it i will help all i can but you have to keep in mind that i am also reping a business and i do not need to hut the rep of others or need the crap that may follow its nothing against you guys but there are other interests involved here im sorry i cant help more and no we are not afraid of him cant you call? i can tell you he lives in Raleigh area but thats all i know as far as a location goes.
    I AM NOT SAYING BE RUDE TO HIM JUST ASK WHATS GOING ON! BE THE MIDDLEMAN. JUST ASK! AND I DONT THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD BE WORRIED WHAT THIS SCAMMER THINKS OF YOU ANYWAYS. I MEAN DO YOU WANT GUYS LIKE THAT AS A CUSTOMER? AND I OFFERED TO MAKE A DRIVE AND FILE A POLICE STATEMENT NOT JUST CALL. you guys have friends who obviously know this guy i dont.

nismos14 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I AM NOT SAYING BE RUDE TO HIM JUST ASK WHATS GOING ON! BE THE MIDDLEMAN. JUST ASK! AND I DONT THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD BE WORRIED WHAT THIS SCAMMER THINKS OF YOU ANYWAYS. I MEAN DO YOU WANT GUYS LIKE THAT AS A CUSTOMER? AND I OFFERED TO MAKE A DRIVE AND FILE A POLICE STATEMENT NOT JUST CALL. you guys have friends who obviously know this guy i dont.
    That is exactly what getting in the middle of it is. Duh.

Car audio IS an addiction.
    C.A.A.A Member #1
    (Car Audio Addicts Anonymous)
    Refs http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/278560-nismos14-feedback-refs-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nismos14 View Post
    That is exactly what getting in the middle of it is. Duh.
    i know but im not saying get in the mkiddle of it just be like a moderator for the two parties not go after the guy. if you call and the scammer is rude then just hang up. no harm done. its called lending a helping hand to people who support your company and also fellow car audio enthusiast (sp?)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i know but im not saying get in the mkiddle of it just be like a moderator for the two parties not go after the guy. if you call and the scammer is rude then just hang up. no harm done. its called lending a helping hand to people who support your company and also fellow car audio enthusiast (sp?)
    I just can't see how the guy will attend events now that he's labbeled as a scammer. But so far, i don't think we'll ever see our money back... he must have create a new paypal account just for the scamming. He'll never put money back there

still.... there must be something to do

loudwhat? is offline The Sundown Audio King

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

any# of people can call im not going to end of story im sorry he is scamming ive met the guy once and thats all i sold him a sub thats all i barely know him has anyone even tried to call him? if so what did he say why would it be any different if i call him? what am i going to say " hey man whats up? i hear your a scammer now not cool dude you should give them there money" im sorry but i highly doubt he will listen to me. like i said i will help all i can because yes it does **** but my 1 experience with him doesnt make me a "friend" or able to influence him more

REF sold to: Goindef154, mdillon integra88,phensway,jagblazer01,sundownz,derrick824 ,retroaudioinc,farmerehsan,hrtbrk1,king_corral, and the list goes on

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast