Closed Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Reload Thread: Talon09 Possible scammer

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Re: Talon09 Possible scammer

i could put michaellane as a ref also and people of caraudio.com would think i was friends of this **** also

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t3audios_160sdbjeep View Post
    i vote for a

your like a little kid who didnt get his candy
    dude get real. sundownz is linked to a scammer because some kid and jacob doesnt care but he cares enough about his rep not to call??? just doesnt make bizness sense. and i dont own a audio shop but my family owns a hallmark and a rconstruction company and we wouldnt LET anyone use us as a ref then rip people off.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t3audios_160sdbjeep View Post
    i could put michaellane as a ref also and people of caraudio.com would think i was friends of this **** also
    im a **** and i offered to file the police report if he wanted?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

vellocet is offline Kang Dang Dang

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

michaellane and the op are a couple of little b!tches.

this is a separate business deal between two Adults. jacob or any of his employees are not entitled to follow you around and take care of YOUR business for YOU, would you also like them to hold you **** for you while you pee and shake it?

A ref is just saying they have done a business deal together. Are you not familiar with how to file a complaint with paypal if calling the guy does not resolve the issue?

Michaellane, quit riding the op's ****.

F*cking morons like you make it easy for people like me (car sales) to get over on them because you have no savy.

1992 300zx na 2+2
    Eclipse 7100
    Focal K2P 6.5's (passive atm)
    SSA Icon 12 sealed
    Cadence Txa 300.4
    Sundown Sae 1000D
    Raamatt in soon
    MLV tba

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    ya im the bad guy. you guys take up for jacob but a scammer uses him as a ref? you guys all act tuff over the net. im not a gangster or e thug i just know you guys would be mad if someone used jacob as a ref then scammed you. but you guys dont care cuz its not ur money.
    So if I use your name as a reference and then scam someone are you going to be responsible for it?

refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

jacob if you dont wanna help thats kool its not your direct bizness even tho im sure someone has done bizness with him even since he mentioned you. sorry for everything. just figured youd give something back to one of the sites that helped make ur company a house hold name.

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

jacob if you dont wanna help thats kool its not your direct bizness even tho im sure someone has done bizness with him even since he mentioned you. sorry for everything. just figured youd give something back to one of the sites that helped make ur company a house hold name.
    I shared the information I have - if you don't consider that useful, sorry.

- Jacob Fuller
    - Owner, Sundown Audio
    - Associate, Stereo Integrity

- I DO NOT USE PMs ON HERE -- Please e-mail me!
    - E-MAIL is sundownz@sundownaudio.com
    Simon Eichenberger is THE MAN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vellocet View Post
    michaellane and the op are a couple of little b!tches.

this is a separate business deal between two Adults. jacob or any of his employees are not entitled to follow you around and take care of YOUR business for YOU, would you also like them to hold you **** for you while you pee and shake it?

A ref is just saying they have done a business deal together. Are you not familiar with how to file a complaint with paypal if calling the guy does not resolve the issue?

Michaellane, quit riding the op's ****.

F*cking morons like you make it easy for people like me (car sales) to get over on them because you have no savy.

my car was bpught straight out im smarter than you car sales

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundownz View Post
    I shared the information I have - if you don't consider that useful, sorry.

i said it was useful. i just heard you were a straight up guy and i guess i just thought youd get more involved if ur name was in it. no disrespect but thats what i thought from everything i read on this forum.

loudmofo is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

my car was bpught straight out im smarter than you car sales
    i see mommy and daddys rich little *****

TEAM420
    TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS
    TEAM MAXXSONICS
    TEAM XSPOWER
    TEAM DC AUDIO
    SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS"
    SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.
    http://www.alphadamp.com

massiveaudiocw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you guys helped sooo much that you wouldnt make a phone call??

but i do thank you for his number as i may need it to file the statement. you guys ****! i was going to that pawn shop to buy some of your crap since they are the closest dealers to me but id rather not now. you can keep the scammer as a customer and lose a honest one. flame away but its my honest opinion.
    Dude wtf is your problem? Why donít you call him if its such a concern to you? Your in NC, why donít you go to the guys house? Obviously you donít want to get involved either! Jacob sold him a sub, meaning the guy was a good buyer, doesnt mean he was a good seller! I have bought stuff from people on this site with no problems at all and I see threads were the got scammed by the same person. One person cant have a good transaction and another person not? Its just total BS how you are dragging Jacob into the dirt over this. Back off...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/228777-corey-anderson-massiveaudiocw-feedback.html

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

ya you told me that but dude im 23 years old and this is the closest ive ever lived to a audio company. shoot id let ya make copies of my DL to so i could come. i worked for immigration and have a security clearance STILL but you didnt even ask. i just thought you would say okay. then youd be a ref of mine and i dont scam.

Why would that make any difference?

I live close to SEVERAL car audio manufactors up here in Washington. I would'nt ask for a tour no need.

On a different note I was on Pierce Audio's website quite awhile ago when I found out about the WMD 8" and was asking questions about it ect and told them what I was currently running and they said since I was local I should come on out for a demo of the WMD 8" and to show off my Sundown E8's They offered I did not ask and again they offered.

Not everyone is keen on letting random people into their business to check things out, They have a lot of trade secrets they do not want others to see rather you are there for interest or just to chit chat.

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Here is the thing... have the guys that have been scammed even tried to call ? Have not seen any confirmation of that.

Seems to me like I'm being asked to get involved when they haven't put in any effort of their own. Now... maybe if they called and he said "Screw you, I'm keeping your money" I may be more inclined to help out.

- Jacob Fuller
    - Owner, Sundown Audio
    - Associate, Stereo Integrity

- I DO NOT USE PMs ON HERE -- Please e-mail me!
    - E-MAIL is sundownz@sundownaudio.com
    Simon Eichenberger is THE MAN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by massiveaudiocw View Post
    Dude wtf is your problem? Why donít you call him if its such a concern to you? Your in NC, why donít you go to the guys house? Obviously you donít want to get involved either! Jacob sold him a sub, meaning the guy was a good buyer, doesnt mean he was a good seller! I have bought stuff from people on this site with no problems at all and I see threads were the got scammed by the same person. One person cant have a good transaction and another person not? Its just total BS how you are dragging Jacob into the dirt over this. Back off...
    ii offered to file the police statement if the OP wanted. also i live 5 hours away. not as easy for me when this guy competes close enough to his shop compared to me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundownz View Post
    Here is the thing... have the guys that have been scammed even tried to call ? Have not seen any confirmation of that.

Seems to me like I'm being asked to get involved when they haven't put in any effort of their own. Now... maybe if they called and he said "Screw you, I'm keeping your money" I may be more inclined to help out.
    thank you! i dont think thats too much to ask. im not saying go fight the guy. just lend a helping hand because obviuosly everyone one respects you and is on ur nutz on here also. a guy got scammed but ima d1ck? lol

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast