Closed Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Reload Thread: Masta Ace

  1. #1
    mm0142's Avatar
    mm0142 is offline CEO



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Waco, Tx
    Posts
    427
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon32 Masta Ace

    I Still Need The Tracking Number For Tha Critical Mass Ul-a2500 I Bought From You Last Week . You Told It Would Be Mailed Out Last Week .then You Said You Would Get A Tracking Number To Me On Sunday And Ship It Out On Monday . Heare It Is Tuesday And I Still Dont Have Anything And Your Pm Box Is Full. I Have Written You Twice At Your Yahoo Email And Gotten On Responce Also . Please Get Back To Me This Is The Only Way I Have To Get In Touch With You .
    Last edited by mm0142; 06-23-2009 at 12:48 PM.



    IMMA DO ME WHILE U CHASE OTHER PEOPLES REALITY

    Refs : littlepucker , Second Skin Rep , Chase007, chenface, Masta Ace , SharkOnLand, Mike. ,
    MY FEEDBACK THREAD : http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ghlight=mm0142




  2. #2
    Masta Ace's Avatar
    Masta Ace is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by mm0142 View Post
    I Still Need The Tracking Number For Tha Critical Mass Ul-a2500 I Bought From You Last Week . You Told It Would Be Mailed Out Last Week .then You Said You Would Get A Tracking Number To Me On Sunday And Ship It Out On Monday . Heare It Is Tuesday And I Still Dont Have Anything And Your Pm Box Is Full. I Have Written You Twice At Your Yahoo Email And Gotten On Responce Also . Please Get Back To Me This Is The Only Way I Have To Get In Touch With You .
    I just sent you a PM and I hope you understand. I am emailing you in the hospital right now as we speak.




  3. #3
    hornedfrog1985's Avatar
    hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    uh oh.



    Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

  4. #4
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    masta ace = fastimes ???


    same excuses im just wondering



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  5. #5
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is online now .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    hey Masta Ace i live in socal... what hospital u at so i can send u flowers? and maybe pay u a visit to send out this mans package




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  6. #6
    Masta Ace's Avatar
    Masta Ace is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by d_man1 View Post
    hey Masta Ace i live in socal... what hospital u at so i can send u flowers? and maybe pay u a visit to send out this mans package
    Garfield medical center in Monterey Park. He will get his package, and I will make it 2 day express via UPS.




  7. #7
    Masta Ace's Avatar
    Masta Ace is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    masta ace = fastimes ???


    same excuses im just wondering
    Infamous_e46 = get a life? 20+ post everyday, you need to get laid.




  8. #8
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    ok your acting stupid now


    buyer i would file a claim asap





    edit and im married bro i cut daily



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  9. #9
    DonH's Avatar
    DonH is online now .....



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta Ace View Post
    Garfield medical center in Monterey Park. He will get his package, and I will make it 2 day express via UPS.
    thats nice to hear... hope ur not bull shitn us all!




    Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

  10. #10
    Masta Ace's Avatar
    Masta Ace is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    ok your acting stupid now


    buyer i would file a claim asap





    edit and im married bro i cut daily
    Ask previously buyers who've dealt with me. Got-one-eight got his Morel Elates today, and lambofgood91 got his Stetsom 4k2d yesterday. If you understand my situation, you wouldnt be a **** right now.




  11. #11
    dtbrown's Avatar
    dtbrown is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, il
    Age
    36
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace

    He's never screwed anyone over from what I know so you'll get your stuff.



    So far loudest Toyota Yaris with two 10's.

    2008
    154.1 certified (new rules) on termlab Db Drag Street A. Equipment: DD 9510's and one Stetsom 7k2d on a small Stinger 1750
    2007
    155.3 on termlab Db Drag Street A 2007 WF 4th place. Equipment: DD 9510's and two Stetsom 7kd's with a Cacuts Sounds CS9000 Battery.

  12. #12
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: Masta Ace




    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum