Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

ciaonzo's Feedback Thread

If you care to comment on any experience you've had with me, good or bad, I would be delighted to have it.

Thanks to everyone who have made me feel welcome here and who have helped me in ways they may not even be aware of. Even with the famed reputation of this site, I do consider it a valuable resource. I continue to look forward to interacting with some of the many great minds that are hidden within this phenomenon. I can only hope that some day I will be worthy of a set of Funky Pups.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Re: ciaonzo's Feedback Thread

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

SoCalBean420 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Icon14 Re: ciaonzo's Feedback Thread

Had the pleasure of doing business with Shane/ciaonzo. I bought an epicenter off of him and it came in today, and just as discribed it's in perfect condition. Like the fact that he stayed in constant contact through out the transaction...

Here's the link to the original F/S thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404079

Again thank you very much for the great deal & service!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Thank you kind sir, the money is all... I mean, the pleasure was all mine. I look forward to another opportunity to do business with you as well.

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wanted to stop by again and say, one of the smothest transactions I have ever had. Great seller and even more inportant, a great guy

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    Wanted to stop by again and say, one of the smothest transactions I have ever had. Great seller and even more inportant, a great guy
    Back at ya buddy.

FJF
    FJF is offline No Team

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I purchased an amp from Ciaonzo. It was shipped on the next day, it was packed very well, and its condition was even better than described. The communication throughout the deal was outstanding. Bar none, this is the single best buying experience I've had on the forum. Highly recommended.

Alpine - US Acoustics - Earthquake

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Do not buy from this guy!

His stuff is too mint and great!

j/k Ciaonzokin is a good guy, Shinju tested, Mothers approved!

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Thanks Shinju!

You guys are too kind. It pleases me to please others and I appreciate all you guys taking a chance on an '09er.

Cheers FJF!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Current list of the fine folks I've had the pleasure of doing business with.

Sundownz, hunterw, Shinju, tc3k101, jerk, eclipsefool, PUREAUDIO, Q&A, kmanian, bassman_soundking, orangelss, Fast1one, audio_phill, Rusty...WCA, grimreper912003, FJF, clbolt, 350regal, SoCalBean420, yagermj, RetroAudioinc...
    Last edited by ciaonzo; 07-06-2009 at 04:16 PM.

yagermj is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shane is a great guy. I had the pleasure of doing business with him and he has reinstalled some of my faith in the people on this forum. I don't post much due to the attitudes of some of the members and i was scammed out of a pair of crystal HLCD a few years back. Its nice to communicate with someone that is so down to earth. He isn't cocky or rash. I hope to do business soon with him again. (I hope to be on the buying side for one of those thing you really don't need)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Thanks Mike!

I'm sure we'll have the chance to do business again and I'll be sure to give you a heads up if/when I list some of those things.

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Met up with him and made a second deal. Good guy, great to talk to, and he helped me get my music back. Amp works and sounds great, thanks!

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Likewise buddy. The cone cleaned up very nicely and I've already found a use for it. Thanks for another smooth transaction. I hope that little amplifier serves you well.

SoCalBean420 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Back again to leave some more positive feedback!!

I just received the three drivers that I stole from ciaonzo/Shane As the man gave me an unbeatable price on this subs!! Would like to mention the awesome communication on the part of Shane, I wish everyone on here could model them selfs after this guy. Anywho TWO thumbs way up for this member and I'm sure that I will have the pleasure of dealing with him again.

Here's a link to the original F/S thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417786

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Tag List