Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: ciaonzo's Feedback Thread

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: ciaonzo's Feedback Thread

Just a quick revision for the list of fine folks I've had the pleasure of doing business with.

Sundownz, hunterw, Shinju, tc3k101, jerk, eclipsefool, PUREAUDIO, Q&A, kmanian, bassman_soundking, orangelss, Fast1one, audio_phill, Rusty...WCA, grimreper912003, FJF, clbolt, 350regal, SoCalBean420, yagermj, RetroAudioinc, woofercooker, TeamPSI, rugdnit, 5.3bowtie, braggpawn, cyberbackpacker, thegreatestpenn, dcmcki, SPY, fived, path2spl, gtpsrock, Masta Ace, johnny101abc, NSTLAN, modskwod...

Thanks very much, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

modskwod is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very good guy here, very fast shipping! I'm hoping to pick up the amp from the post office tomorrow

modskwod is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Received the amp from the post office, it looks and works fantastic, do NOT hesitate to buy from this guy!

**REFS**
    Bought from: AudioPipe (Formerly TheLow, then Warden, then DCSoundLab), audio_phill, ciaonzo, enemyofsilence (CACO)
    Sold to: wccoug21, ChrisB (DIYMA)
    Traded with: supermaxx123, chithead (DIYMA)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by modskwod View Post
    Very good guy here, very fast shipping! I'm hoping to pick up the amp from the post office tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by modskwod View Post
    Received the amp from the post office, it looks and works fantastic, do NOT hesitate to buy from this guy!

Thank you kindly, Sir. Enjoy that little Zed!

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

gtpsrock is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Add another happy "customer"!

Nice guy, great communication, amp packed nicely and works great!

Only problem, now I might be hooked on Zapco!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gtpsrock View Post
    Add another happy "customer"!

Nice guy, great communication, amp packed nicely and works great!

Only problem, now I might be hooked on Zapco!!
    Oh my goodness, it just occurred to me that I never updated you with a tracking number! I guess it's too late now, LOL. I'm so glad it arrived safely and you're enjoying it already. It's definitely very easy to get hooked on Zapco.

Thanks so much for being patient with my oversight, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Masta Ace is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One of the best guys I've done business with, hands down!

Excellent packaging, fast shipping, easy communications.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Masta Ace View Post
    One of the best guys I've done business with, hands down!

Excellent packaging, fast shipping, easy communications.

Thank you, Sir! Likewise.

jcolley is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure by now everyone knows what I'm going to say. Great guy to deal with. Could not imagine a smoother transaction on his part. Very accomodating seller.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jcolley View Post
    I'm sure by now everyone knows what I'm going to say. Great guy to deal with. Could not imagine a smoother transaction on his part. Very accomodating seller.

Thanks, buddy. I hope David sets you up with a monster. Thanks for being patient with my injury while I packed it up.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Bump for easy access since the search feature isn't up to it.

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

>.> <.< >.<

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

maintrain is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great guy to deal with.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maintrain View Post
    Great guy to deal with.
    Likewise, thank you.

audio_phill is offline Walking TSP Encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I keep buying, items stay the same condition... immaculate! I sell/trade him things as well, always a pleasure!!

Bought From: Funky Waves, Realbeach, Farmacist Louisiana_CRX, Lingerfelt, ciaonzo, SPY (X2), tristanmay, bigbassjoel, Sound_Around, tristanmay

Sold To: alfabit1, Sound_Around, jonalford2087, woodels420, pangullo, chico305, ciaonzo, darkkon, faessle, UNDERGROUND_BUM, JCJR, adrian1185, fast306stang, tristanmay, biggen_bd, mwerling1212, ntfish, nate56

Traded With: HiloDB1, ciaonzo, tristanmay, Jh8909, fritosaregood, eCrack.net

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast