Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: ciaonzo's Feedback Thread

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Re: ciaonzo's Feedback Thread

Thank you very much, Luis! You're too kind. It's was a pleasure to give a repeat customer a good deal, especially one as mature and patient as you. Anyway, the ends justified the means. I got what I wanted as well. I'm relieved that each driver made it safely and I look forward to our next transaction.

Cheers to you buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Current list of the fine folks I've had the pleasure of doing business with.

Sundownz, hunterw, Shinju, tc3k101, jerk, eclipsefool, PUREAUDIO, Q&A, kmanian, bassman_soundking, orangelss, Fast1one, audio_phill, Rusty...WCA, grimreper912003, FJF, clbolt, 350regal, SoCalBean420, yagermj, RetroAudioinc, woofercooker, TeamPSI, rugdnit, 5.3bowtie...

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

bought some motors from me. smooth transaction with no problems at all. would def do business with again.

enjoy the motors

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

dcmcki is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great buyer with excellent communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this gentleman. Make him a deal he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    Bag of *****? Where can I get one of those from?

Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Great guy

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn View Post
    bought some motors from me. smooth transaction with no problems at all. would def do business with again.

enjoy the motors
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmcki View Post
    Great buyer with excellent communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this gentleman. Make him a deal he deserves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by terra View Post
    Great guy
    You guys are great, thank you very much. I love dealing with professionals such as yourselves.
    Last edited by ciaonzo; 09-17-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Just a quick revision for the list of fine folks I've had the pleasure of doing business with.

Sundownz, hunterw, Shinju, tc3k101, jerk, eclipsefool, PUREAUDIO, Q&A, kmanian, bassman_soundking, orangelss, Fast1one, audio_phill, Rusty...WCA, grimreper912003, FJF, clbolt, 350regal, SoCalBean420, yagermj, RetroAudioinc, woofercooker, TeamPSI, rugdnit, 5.3bowtie, braggpawn, cyberbackpacker, thegreatestpenn, dcmcki, SPY...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The most honest person on this forum, straight forward does not mess around.
    i havent got my money order in yet but i know its coming.
    will continue to do business with this guy.

Thanks Shane

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tc3k101 View Post
    The most honest person on this forum, straight forward does not mess around.
    i havent got my money order in yet but i know its coming.
    will continue to do business with this guy.

Thanks Shane
    'Til next time!

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shane is an awesome guy! Even fun to talk to. Met up with him again. 3 perfect deals

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimreper912003 View Post
    Shane is an awesome guy! Even fun to talk to. Met up with him again. 3 perfect deals
    Thanks, Shelby. It was nice to see you again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perfect buyer... could not ask for more. Prompt payment, good follow-up, etc.

Enjoy!

-Kevin

orangelss is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bad dude hear keeps taking all my money and sending me stuff I want!!

Great seller with great equipment.

Welders: Penetrate daily!
    Machinist: Making a big nut fit in a small hole!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberbackpacker View Post
    Perfect buyer... could not ask for more. Prompt payment, good follow-up, etc.

Enjoy!

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelss View Post
    Bad dude hear keeps taking all my money and sending me stuff I want!!

Great seller with great equipment.
    Thanks guys.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast