Closed Thread

Reload Thread: soundstreamer Great Seller

BigOso is offline Team Maxxsonics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

soundstreamer Great Seller

I bought the XXX mids he had listed in his f/s ad. Not only were they listed for a great price as soon as I paid for them he shipped the next day. They just arrived and were packaged very well and were exactly as described. He is one hell of a seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him again

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2009 New car, New Year, New Attitude

Refs: Renegadesrun, Wowimzz x2, Nomad40 x2, 88Vette, Mattmcss, mtdewelf, Fiery, Tirefryr, TypeR0149, danteBirosel, bamaboy, jblanford, na_rsx, Civic96Lx, mdillon, xplayazplayzonx, stupify, Derrick824, soundstreamer and more but I can not remember.

tweet02 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: soundstreamer Great Seller

I bought one of the PA300db's he had for sale, he had comm. and the packing was on point, thamks again, too bad i missed that last amp!!

Refs: Zeros/ Jeeper07/ titan714/ Sundownz/2xCajun4real/ icpurplepplalot/ silver02alty/ Sampson/ 2xalxmlr789/ Allenzo/ R-Sosa/ FlixPink/ AcidicDreams / ElBandito/ killahbean/ Djkontakt/XXXPower/ LEX/ is_250/wj94/Haden/JNoel/LopezEL/dbournotdb/chaunb3400/jiggy2dmax/tisnigkanick/Chaarlee/Gonz/ infamous_e46/Creator/ soundstreamer/Thumpin Titan/FrostyLemonade

1996 FORD EXPLORER

HU- Premier 590IB

Front- Power Bass XL COMPS

SUBS- Comming Soon

Front Amp- KX800.4

Sub Amp- SAZ- 1500d x 2

Closed Thread