Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Issue with transaction with thegreatpenn

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Issue with transaction with thegreatpenn

I bought 2 batteries from thegreatpenn and only received one in the package. This was what was said via private messages. Just posting this up till this is resolved. I am not calling him a scammer just want to make this public.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dave_damage
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    let me try this again, shipped this morning, tracking is 0308 1400 0001 0383 0612

Dude? You only shipped me 1 battery? The deal was for 2. WHats going one?
    there are 2 batts stacked on top of each other. did u just open it? I distinctly remember stacking 2 batts on top of each other in a flat rate box for you.

Dude, I just opened it 1 battery 2 bags and some box carpet. Im freakin out dude. Could you maybe have shipped me the wrong box?
    no i couldn't have, I don't have any left. you got 2 batts, someone else got 4. you have pix of the packaging? I'm 100% sure I shipped 2 batts to you. they barely fit in the box, had to tape that sh it out of it to keep the box down.

This is what was in the box man. I have no reason to lie.

oh ****, I believe u. I didn't use that usps tape. weigh the batt, I'm gonna show you the receipt I have. someone stole one out of the box. you'll see the weight discrepancy when u weigh the batt and see my receipts weight. I'm calling usps tomorrow

Ok, well I am going to make a thread about this till it gets resolved. Not going to say your a scammer, just going to Say something is messed up here.

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Re: Issue with transaction with thegreatpenn

I agree something's fishy, and I will do my part in fixing this issue for dave_damage. everybody that's dealt with me knows I'm upstanding and I will prove to be so in this situation.

and WEIGH THE BATT.!!!

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He is correct. He provided me with his receipt for the shipping weight and what i have weighs exactly half what it should. He also pointed out that he did not use the USPS tape that was on the box causing us to believe it was opened at one point and resealed. He is more than willing to make this right. As stated just made this mostly for feedback from others.

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I wouldn't doubt it if someone stole one. Hell, i would if i was working at a UPS or USPS

j/k

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I'm about to go jihad on a fuxin USPS hub, maybe 2. they fuxed with the wrong niqua on this

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    pioneer deh-80prs

Bass Addict is offline customizer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

on a side note,your packages should allways be wrapped before taking them to the ups store.gl in the future

Ride;370z
    alpine 9887
    DD6

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eh, I think they were wrapped. They are saying that someone put that tape on there after it was already shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

wu501 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

****...hope this all gets worked out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Eh, I think they were wrapped. They are saying that someone put that tape on there after it was already shipped.
    must have been an inside job then lol

Ride;370z
    alpine 9887
    DD6

DonH is online now .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

**** this sux balls

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

boom24 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

man that ***** as long as you too can resolve it...good thing you saved you recipte to cover your ***...my bro got a package from sonicelectronics befor and someone opened it and stole his deck ...this stuff happens alot more than people relize

new spl build comeing..found a car that peaks abouve 60 hrz

build log
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-%2Anew%2A/462747-boom-24s-rebuild-again-4-15s.html

sold to {:C:} /dacheatham /uglydimple12/ negitive3five/ Beatnoutdaframe
    dm-auto mike/spl blazer/cris team act/
    ( scamers lexani2002(FROSTYZ3, RYAN CHRISITIANSON )
    traded with-f150john

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Got Bass ? View Post
    on a side note,your packages should allways be wrapped before taking them to the ups store.gl in the future
    i wrapped it myself. i knew the fix was in because when dave sent me a picture of the packaging it had all this usps tape on it and i don't use that tape ever. my heart dropped when I saw it. usps is giving me the run around, but dave's getting a refund on the batt that was stolen.

its pretty sad when u can't even trust the dam government owned postal service. but then again I don't put much faith in our own govt too much either

2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    pioneer deh-80prs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn View Post
    i wrapped it myself. i knew the fix was in because when dave sent me a picture of the packaging it had all this usps tape on it and i don't use that tape ever. my heart dropped when I saw it. usps is giving me the run around, but dave's getting a refund on the batt that was stolen.

its pretty sad when u can't even trust the dam government owned postal service. but then again I don't put much faith in our own govt too much either
    i know you are a man of your word for sure,and yes it does **** that even the post office cant be trusted.in this economy,it seems everyone is trying to make a quick buck.if it was me in this transaction,i wouldnt worry at all cause i know you would make it right

Ride;370z
    alpine 9887
    DD6

tez4life is offline Premium Member tez4life is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn View Post

That ***** and im glad you guys are gettin it resoved. Saw the title of the thread and was like didnt seem like your style, good luck with it.

2004 Ford Crown Victoria

Alpine 9887 HU
    Stock 5x7 door speakers

System is a work in progress.

hrtbrk1 is offline 1ManWreckinCrew

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

usps prolly broke the box and just put stuff in it...did u fill out a customs form stating whats inside... they need it to be detailed...once mailed a box and didnt list the minor things...then the person opened the box and only received what i wrote on the paper...missing the 2 things i left out

If you ever dealt with me in the past...please post how our transation went here...-->http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5274098<--...i greatly appreciate your support

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast