Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: kmanian

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: kmanian

Quote Originally Posted by billjones42 View Post
    He's got a valid complaint. If you bought an amp from someone then found an old thread with the same amp that was supposedly sold in december you'd be weary too.
    I would have just thought that the deal fell through and Kman never bumped the thread backup

bones22 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kmanian is one of the most trustworthy people on here. if by some chance he hasnt shipped or shipped slow he will do something to make it right like always.

pre-mature ejaculation.

he should consider calling UPS and have the amp returned to him after this.
    of course send you your money back.

im sure he gave you a good deal on it. chances are he lost money selling it.

SlowCamaro is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's got a valid complaint. If you bought an amp from someone then found an old thread with the same amp that was supposedly sold in december you'd be weary too.
    thats all i am saying...

same pics but amp sold no bump...if i am wrong i will eat my words and give great feedback

RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Same here.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if it was such a valid concern WTF would he have bought the amp that he wasnt sure was still available or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowCamaro View Post
    thats all i am saying...

same pics but amp sold no bump...if i am wrong i will eat my words and give great feedback
    there are plenty of people who use old pics unless someone wants updated.

1rockford1 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would give the man some time to get back to u.Some people might know me as the guy that won a 15inch sundown a few months back and i got it after some ups issues. hes a good guy and im sure your not the only one hes sellin stuff to..

NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Or better yet why didn't you have him send you pictures with the date and his screen name like 99.9% of the people on here would have done. I'm assuming he gave you such a good price on it that you jumped on it without thinking. But he's one of the better seller's on this forum so you have nothing to worry about.

Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

be easy on the OP guys....he does have a valid issue (i'm sure it'll come out ok). It could have waited a few more days tho, but lets not be tooo hard on the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

SlowCamaro is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightDrifter05 View Post
    Or better yet why didn't you have him send you pictures with the date and his screen name like 99.9% of the people on here would have done. I'm assuming he gave you such a good price on it that you jumped on it without thinking. But he's one of the better seller's on this forum so you have nothing to worry about.
    actually i spent more than the one he had on his classified..same price as most 500/1 that are sold...200 he`asked 200 i sent it

skater is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On one deal with some subs, couple problems and Kmanian made it right and followed through completely. He probably gets tons of pm's. He is always trading stuff, selling or buying. I would post a message under where he posts, not a whole thread with his name...

Refs: Tristan20, Kmanian

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just tried calling him. it went straight to his voicemail so chances are hes trying to take care of family issues right now. im sure he will be on later this afternoon or tonight.

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guys are being harsh on him. Should go to the one thread in the build log thread about some shady business!

OP, the guy in question has had a couple issues like this IIRC about being slow with shipping as he does have a child who I believe needs a lot of attention. Not making excuses, but he is 110% legit. I am confident he will come through.

I would be pissed about something after a week too if there was no communication.

Funny how the one guy in the build log thread see's no wrong doing in himself after a few hours. This is a week and still getting ripped, lol!

Ahhhhh, good ole CA.COM.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)

kmanian is a very good guy I wouldn't doubt him for one second. He is fairly busy right now so just give him some time. Can't be quick to assume things. I'd trust him over everyone in the this forum.

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    kmanian is a very good guy I wouldn't doubt him for one second. He is fairly busy right now so just give him some time. Can't be quick to assume things. I'd trust him over everyone in the this forum.
    you guys are hurting my feelings....i'm trustworthy

if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Me too. I have sold a **** ton of stuff off here.

Might be doing it a lot sooner than later with my current ish.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from
    ST=Sold too

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast