0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Beware Of Ccook52381

HE HAS DONE THIS TO A FEW PEOPLE I GUESS INCLUDEING ME

So......i guess CCOOK52381 tryed to scam me but i am not that dumb

well he sent me an ECHECK through paypal. which means the payment will not go through for like 5 days . so i seen it was uncleared i guess he thought i would not see that and me ship the system but i caught it.

and then i asked him why dont you called paypal ask why you can not send money directly. i guess he did but never really told me anything so then the next day ( still got pending payment on paypal ) i said why don't you call the bank by this time i called paypal asked for myself why could he not send payment directly to me.they said it could be that he does not have the funds and the bank will not let it go through with out the funds . then again guess he called an then pmed me and told me the bank closed my paypal or somehting i got to wait untill they release it . i said ok and never heard back from him

And Then He Canceled the payment

Thought You Had Me Didn't You???

so....system is back up for sale if anyone is interested please contact me ASAP i need this stuff gone

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

Re: Beware Of Ccook52381

He did the same sort of thing to me, Just he never gave me any warning about canceling the E-check.

I dont really ever use or allow the E-check option I thought I would give it ago this time around, Welp never again. Instant payment only or dont bother buying anything from me.

I was going to make a post about this but he never really scammed me as I told him that I will not ship untill the E-check cleared and was in my bank account.

But seems rather shady to me.

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

stilltippin863 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Beware Of Ccook52381

Quote Originally Posted by Shinju View Post
    He did the same sort of thing to me, Just he never gave me any warning about canceling the E-check.

I dont really ever use or allow the E-check option I thought I would give it ago this time around, Welp never again. Instant payment only or dont bother buying anything from me.

I was going to make a post about this but he never really scammed me as I told him that I will not ship untill the E-check cleared and was in my bank account.

But seems rather shady to me.

he is a scammer and he wants you not to see that it is uncleared so that you ship first and then he will cancel payment but yeah he never warned me either i just went the other day and checked the pending payment and it said canceled

Closed Thread

User Tag List