Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: fast85_gt POSSIBLE SCAMMER..WITH DETAILS

Z-Ro is offline South side super hero

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: fast85_gt POSSIBLE SCAMMER..WITH DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by fast85_gt View Post
    ok this is why things dont get worked out becouse of fegs like this on here i was trying to work this out before you guys buted in so mods delete this account and when the guy dont get his money back he can get it from you NUTTHUGGERS up above so thanks guys this is my last post so farwell and ****off i reporting this thred and i will be banned so nuthuggers have a good day
    So this is your way of getting away from having to pay the man? what a bish move.
    This guys grandma aint even dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted1 View Post
    I have seen the effects of marijuana asshole and it has hit very close to home (Brother was addicted) so please do not try and 'school me' with your stoner ranting.

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok this is why things dont get worked out becouse of fegs like this on here i was trying to work this out before you guys buted in so mods delete this account and when the guy dont get his money back he can get it from you NUTTHUGGERS up above so thanks guys this is my last post so farwell and ****off i reporting this thred and i will be banned so nuthuggers have a good day
    You brought it all on yourself, it is all self inflicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there isn't a single person who will agree with you man. You are a douche for keeping his money for 2 months and not sending anything out. How do you even sleep at night knowing you just stole someones money, it ***** to be on the receiving end waiting forever feggot!

Ban this idiot now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Devil Seed!

I have seen the effects of marijuana asshole and it has hit very close to home (Brother was addicted) so please do not try and 'school me' with your stoner ranting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fearof85 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The perfect example of a you guessed it......

All joking aside caraudio.com has nothing to do with your screwed up mentality on your fu cked up transactions. He should be banned on this comment alone and everyone should watch out for him creating another account.

Setup in the works-
    2-18's ? 6th order?
    1-HK4000D@1 ohm
    4-Bravox 3-way comp sets
    1400 rms on mids and highs

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman, xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer (x2), SPLluminator, DBBOOM, Kevinn, JEXTEL, 169db , bernser1er ,wgsj_fortvalley, Gobulls09, BushJ311(x2) , cyoung88 , vickman08, uglydimple12, fatpat1080, SlabRider210 , Smaxor5, iamamp3pimp(x2), snoopysnooper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5o4m6 is offline Registered User

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

o0o **** im taking a break from my studies and didnt think this thread will get to where it is at now. Seems like there WILL be a resolution. Refund was not issued yet..pictures said its pending..so your claims are false. But at least it looks like it is headed in the right direction anyway. Im assuming when the claim/case closes..then I will see that refund which is a couple more days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5o4m6 View Post
    o0o **** im taking a break from my studies and didnt think this thread will get to where it is at now. Seems like there WILL be a resolution. Refund was not issued yet..pictures said its pending..so your claims are false. But at least it looks like it is headed in the right direction anyway. Im assuming when the claim/case closes..then I will see that refund which is a couple more days.
    Good luck, I have a feeling you are going to need it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5o4m6 View Post
    I wouldnt hold my breathe on that refund, sounds like you were being duped from the begining

shaneb is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

interesting. link to build log? and you can buy install accessories with 180 bucks

Sold To: L22rules; jeffrey1970; PABowhunter4life; allout13; atsaubrey; horsemanwill
    Bought From: brentbarrie; wgsj_fortvalley; horsemanwill; jaredspl; atsaubrey

Reference Thread - http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365202
    Engine Whine Free Since 11.26.08

Team Mafia "Killing the competition with silence"

WOT
    WOT is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ive been screwed with paypal resolution about 4 years ago to, they ruled in my favour because the item never shipped (transmission $400), but the guy never had any money in his account. SO they said there was nothing they can do. I was pissed.

fearof85 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I did this to somebody I would expect people to get pissed and not throw a hissy fit. Anyone who takes 2 months to resolve a situation and responds the way he did has his day coming. Good luck with getting yor money.

Drew

Setup in the works-
    2-18's ? 6th order?
    1-HK4000D@1 ohm
    4-Bravox 3-way comp sets
    1400 rms on mids and highs

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman, xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer (x2), SPLluminator, DBBOOM, Kevinn, JEXTEL, 169db , bernser1er ,wgsj_fortvalley, Gobulls09, BushJ311(x2) , cyoung88 , vickman08, uglydimple12, fatpat1080, SlabRider210 , Smaxor5, iamamp3pimp(x2), snoopysnooper

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

seller is a tool!!!
    bottom line is he's a POS person to do this to the buyer.
    no excuse at all for his actions..
    lies after lies after lies is all he has fed the buyer....

his claim about having many positive transactions means nothing when you turn around and pull this broke *** move like this and jack the poor guy...

pathetic

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast