Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: HIFISoundConnection on ebay AWFUL SERVICE!!!!!!

maxazor is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HIFISoundConnection on ebay AWFUL SERVICE!!!!!!

This post is to warn anyone to NEVER buy from HifiSoundconnnection.com EVER!! Here's my story,

6 Months ago, I purchased a Stinger SPV44 battery from Hifi SoundConnection on ebay stores. The battery came, and after 3 monthes of use, no longer held a charge.

9/09/08 - Put in my first request for a Return (RA #)

9/17/08 - Sent e-mail AGAIN to get a RA # since the first attept I had no response
    9/17/08 - I got an email staying I would get a RA# on 9/18. (Not sure why they needed to wait a day!!)

9/19/08 - Sent another letter asking why I haven't gotten my RA #
    9/19/08 - They finally send me my RA #

10/01/08 - First package is sent by USPS priority mail. It is returned to me on 10/20/08 becasue it needed more postage, which was the postmasters fault.

11/19/08 - I sent out another email informing sales@hifisoundconnection.com that my RA# may have expired and I need a new one. (I was still well within the 1 year warrenty)

11/21/08 - I get an email stating "Hello,
    I have re-activated the RA number and it can now be used."

11/22/08 Item was shipped ground via USPS with tracking
    0308 2040 0000 3550 2907
    Log of USPS shows: Acceptance, November 22, 2008, 2:32 pm, MONTCLAIR, NJ 07042
    Arrival at Unit, December 12, 2008, 6:43 am, BROOKLINE, MO 65619 Notice Left, December 12, 2008, 7:47 am, BROOKLINE, MO 65619 Delivered, December 29, 2008, 9:32 am, BROOKLINE, MO 65619

12/29/08 - I check the tracking # and noticed it hasn't been accepting, I write this email.

[I]I shipped this battery back to you last month and have yet to hear if it was recieved.
    I checked the tracking # and it returned:
    Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2040 0000 3550 2907
    We attempted to deliver your item at 7:47 AM on December 12, 2008 in BROOKLINE, MO 65619 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Please let me know if you recieved this item.
    12/30/08 - I receive an email from HiFi Sound stating:
    Hello,
    I do show it was received and we are now just processing the return.

I assumed everything was good from here....UNTIL

01/09/09 - I get home to stare at my ORIGINAL PACKAGING of the battery the exact red taping in tact. Shows me that they NEVER processed my account and they NEVER OPENED the package.
    Delivered, January 09, 2009, 1:14 pm, MONTCLAIR, NJ 07042

01/10/09 - Sent email to inform HiFiSoundconnection that they needed to contact me and fix this issue or I would file a complaint with Ebay against there store. Here's the orginal email.

Dear HiFiSoundconnection,
    My name is Joshua Baptiste. I recently shipped a Stinger SPV44 Battery back to you for warrenty replacement using Your RA# is 91819831. Today I returned home and my ORIGINAL package was returned to my door UNOPENED. It was marked as refused. I would like to know EXACTLY why my return was refused. I had correspondence with one of your support team where they wrote to me in my response of asking the status of my return.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 9:41 AM, HiFiSoundconnection <sales@hifisoundconnection.com> wrote:

Hello,
    I do show it was received and we are now just processing the return.

I would like to know how this is possible if you NEVER OPENED my package. I will expect a response in 48 hours or I will open a case with Ebay against your store.

Thank you,
    Joshua Baptiste

01/12/09 - I recieve this communication from "Ben"
    Hello,
    We will be sending out your replacement battery today.
    Your customer service representative
    Ben

1/23/09 - I still have not recieved my replacement and I send out another email for a tracking # follow its expected arrival.

1/26/09 - Still no response from customer service, I decided to CALL them at there support line. SUCCESS (or so I thought) I'm actually talking to "Ben"

Come to find out, they NEVER sent me a replacement, and they want me to ship out the package AGAIN. (I paid $45 shipping with insurance and tracking) I started to ask Ben why he told me that he already shipped my replacement and that was indeed a lie. (my voice was calm and level trying to make my case the entire time.) and I got HUNG UP ON! Knowing that he's hung up on me I called back. Surpisingly I reached "Ben" again. I said "Ben, this is Josh, why did you hang up on me." Again I was hung up on!

Sorry for the rant, but if I can save just 1 person from having to deal what I've been dealing with over the past few months it will be worth the trouble. It amazes me that they are actually companies like this out there. I will be posting this up on a few other forums, consumerist.com, ebay forums, etc. They are my new enemy and I will use the web to hopefully make them realize that although I am one person, they are primary a web-based company and we deserve to have the same customer service of Brick & Mortar shops.

dave_damage is offline Soundstream Nut Swinger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: HIFISoundConnection on ebay AWFUL SERVICE!!!!!!

wow

Refs. --Navi--, andrew2944r, TeamPSI, FASTIMES, connersdad19, bball09124, cccullen, Team H&K, Fusion_FREAK, hemi=22s, ProjectPechkin, DaPinballWizard, FJF, Farmacist, stevexyz, cf2004, fredridge, slam, btr x's2, blackga, ZPilot, moboman, jbizzle, csb41502, davidt487, RyanM923, Blazemore, mrogowski, gordos420, Flipx99, maintrain, Mike., LoggedOut, MonkeyBone, DBBOOM, kubie, lowriderram_95, f150john, 96MaxGLE, focus_in_the_cp, twistedchild420, k_schutte, theMessenjah44, BigE, loud-n-low, nicker10, tapout, basscort2009, blackman, midwestmonstas, Pr1m3, 1phatclipse, Tirefryr, delussional77, michaellane, casper97ta, DC GTP, tenbux1970, existenz, BassAddictJ, sk8luder 97

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

holy smokes, that is some bogus shiet, bought from them a numerous amount of times and never had any problems.

contact the BBB

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

maxazor is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I might have just had my first bit of success on the 4th hour of my crusade against HIFISoundConnections a felllow from HiFi Sound Connection contacted me at 2:55pm today! They are going to pick up my old battery and have a new one delievered by weeks end. Here's for hoping this is finally done and resolved. It only took me 4 hours of filing complaints. I think the winning one was sending a letter to the CEO of Stinger.

Thanks for the support guys.

NWI_#73 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow

Seller/buyer reputation 100% POSITIVE on www.ltr450hq.com Old tag: regionr450guy in this thread http://www.ltr450hq.com/invision/for...opic=12979&hl=

Refs there: Bought from Mills_racing, eldog263, ltr450racer690. Sold to: Shadey

Most recent sale (pg 10): http://www.ltr450hq.com/invision/for...=225&start=225

My 100% eBay reputation: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...All%20Feedback

Refs here sold to: jlaudioman18, MrChow, BallinByNature, LoggedOut

Feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385445

na_rsx is offline Incriminator Audio FTW

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxazor View Post
    Well I might have just had my first bit of success on the 4th hour of my crusade against HIFISoundConnections a felllow from HiFi Sound Connection contacted me at 2:55pm today! They are going to pick up my old battery and have a new one delievered by weeks end. Here's for hoping this is finally done and resolved. It only took me 4 hours of filing complaints. I think the winning one was sending a letter to the CEO of Stinger.

Thanks for the support guys.
    Wow, to get everything resolved in a few hours is shocking, I mean for Stinger to get your email and do something about it this quick is insane. Good for you lol

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500
    Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*
    System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125
    Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex
    Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:
    Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72
    Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios

edzy is offline SPL Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmm. I have order from them as well and never had issues.
    I got a 12 l7 referb. It blew, sent me another, it blew, sent me a third new, not referb, Sold it and made a few bucks on the deal.
    Got new for the price of a referb.

Nothing to see here, Move along.

netzero is offline USMC

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...don't get me started with hifi... I ordered just some little reducers and 12 emails and 2 months later i got them. Thing was, they wouldn't give me my money back, they insisted that they sent them out and gave me like 4 tracking numbers... ghey

Head unit: Alpine CDA-9883
    Wire: (2) runs of hyperflex 4 awg
    Front Stage: RE 6.5" Coax
    Subwoofers: (2) RE SE 12"
    Amps: AQ1200D and Powerbase 600.4
    Box:4.9 cubes @ 29Hz (4) 4" ports

Bought from: (Skip01) Traded with: (Ridinhi) Sold To: (xxxbasshead)

Cabin_Pressure is offline yeah, it'll do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have placed direct orders over the phone with them and never had a problem, guess i've been lucky so far.

fatboyracing is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

post up the phone number maby people can bug the crap out of him

refs.
    sold to raz0rxx ,hemi=22s (x3) , KCha,Americanstrat21, havieri23 (x2), Rudy',Mynameismcgyver,UNCchef ,jco1385,Linkz ,BushJ311,--Navi-- ,Korn4Life,DavaFlava,camaroaudio69,JLbumpin04gp,sv arasnj,TC2k15x2 ,18inchjeepin,boltpride,Sarthos, sonikaccord,pntbllwlly
    bought from profoundwill,Louisiana_CRX (x2),m3dia_lab,toddyosh ,duece212,speedfreak28,mendon99,Innovative:Cory (x alot),sundownz,fasfocus00,lyttleviet,RJesus ,m3dia_lab

Traded with tribaljames,Louisiana_CRX

Cabin_Pressure is offline yeah, it'll do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyracing View Post
    post up the phone number maby people can bug the crap out of him
    1-877-275-4434 Ext 94

MmatsDude is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man there cs is pretty ******, i ordered some fuses from there and they sent me 3 stinger circuit breakers instead lol

i also ordered some stinger terminals, i was expecting to get the ones they were advertising in the pics of the product, they didnt look like the terminals in the pics

fuc'ken fegs

mrteacha is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I won an ebay auction from them for a Kicker 1500.1. Winning bid was $215. I paid them on a friday. tuesday morning I get an email from "Ben"-tells me that they made a mistake on the listing. I was bidding on a 750 and not a 1500.1-He went on to tell me that if I wanted the 1500.1 I would have to send them an additional $150. I told him I didnt want either of the amps and that I wanted a full refund. I didn't hear from them again until I emailed them again on friday threatening to open a claim against them.Right after the email I had a refund from them in my paypal account. I still went ahead and reported them to ebay.

Bass Addict is offline customizer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

back when i was shopping for equipment,i found their sight and thought it was a little SUSPECT !

Ride;370z
    alpine 9887
    DD6

svarasnj is offline car audio noob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

next time chit like that happens, report these arhols to state attorney general ,BBB and ebay.
    F. these fcukers

2002 VW GTI (gone )
    HU: Pioneer DEH-P5000UB
    Sub Amp: Hifonics brutus BXi1208D
    Sub: Single Fi SSD12
    Comp Amp: Autotek MM125.2
    Comps: 6.5's CDT CL-61i
    Wire: knu 1/0 to distro and 4ga to amps
    Other: big3 (pending)

Refs: Bought from:
    bigo1087, Pioneer~Saturn, bk12321, rowdyt, fatboyracing,
    SPL-Master, astrolade, basebalz13, dbdragracer1, 1mtx1, BushJ311, JamesKarr, midnightg35x
    Sold to: RuinedAng3l, Twista89, nineball, SocialStealth

Svarasnj feedback thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast