Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 107

Reload Thread: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

  1. #91
    SlickNick's Avatar
    SlickNick is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    Quote Originally Posted by kasimo420 View Post
    ****, with that car and setup, I want to be a "broke" college kid now.
    hehehe me too.

    I'm glad this thing is FINALLY coming to a close after what... 3 months!!!

    Hey Billy, have you gotten the t.v. antennae wires, the instruction manual, the navigation cd, and the other stuff out of your storage for my flip up? I could really use those right now as my car is temporarily apart as I am wiring up several things and putting sound deadening mat all throughout my car right now. Thanks



    Nighthawk Black Pearl 2006 Honda Civic LX
    • HU: Pioneer AVHP-7500DVD
    • Fronts: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Components
    • Rears: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Coaxials
    • Highs Amp: Sony Xplod
    • Subs: 2 12" Sony Xplods (until I get my Boston G3's)
    • Lows Amp: Directed D800 at 2 ohms
    • One Farad Power Acoustik Cap
    • One Tsunami Digital Distribution Block
    • One D31 Optima Yellow Top in the trunk (about to be one under the hood).
    • The Big 3 with 0 Gauge throughout.




  2. #92
    SlickNick's Avatar
    SlickNick is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    Quote Originally Posted by kasimo420 View Post
    ****, with that car and setup, I want to be a "broke" college kid now.
    hehehe me too.

    I'm glad this thing is FINALLY coming to a close after what... 3 months!!!

    Hey Billy, have you gotten the t.v. antennae wires, the instruction manual, the navigation cd, and the other stuff out of your storage for my flip up? I could really use those right now as my car is temporarily apart as I am wiring up several things and putting sound deadening mat all throughout my car right now. Thanks



    Nighthawk Black Pearl 2006 Honda Civic LX
    • HU: Pioneer AVHP-7500DVD
    • Fronts: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Components
    • Rears: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Coaxials
    • Highs Amp: Sony Xplod
    • Subs: 2 12" Sony Xplods (until I get my Boston G3's)
    • Lows Amp: Directed D800 at 2 ohms
    • One Farad Power Acoustik Cap
    • One Tsunami Digital Distribution Block
    • One D31 Optima Yellow Top in the trunk (about to be one under the hood).
    • The Big 3 with 0 Gauge throughout.

  3. #93
    dropped_mazda's Avatar
    dropped_mazda is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    north dakota
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    i havent yet nick sorry man plus now another 14inchs on the ground will slow me gettin there a lil bit text me on the 701 number 320 number out of area so its suspended currently




  4. #94
    dropped_mazda's Avatar
    dropped_mazda is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    north dakota
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    still waiting on confirmation it is shipped




  5. #95
    James Bang's Avatar
    James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ^
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    Quote Originally Posted by dropped_mazda View Post
    ok sounds like a good deal then dave and we can be beyond this once and for all. when do you plan on shipping it? also if you want to add extra guitar thats on you, itd be cool but im not asking for it by any means
    I found this to be extremely funny.




  6. #96
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickNick View Post

    Hey Billy, have you gotten the t.v. antennae wires, the instruction manual, the navigation cd, and the other stuff out of your storage for my flip up? I could really use those right now as my car is temporarily apart as I am wiring up several things and putting sound deadening mat all throughout my car right now. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dropped_mazda View Post
    i havent yet nick sorry man plus now another 14inchs on the ground will slow me gettin there a lil bit text me on the 701 number 320 number out of area so its suspended currently
    Are you fukin kidding me?

    You are bitching about Dave and this whole time you STILL havent sent out all of your side in this 3 way deal? Let me guess, theres been 14 inches of snow on the groung for the last 2 months.




  7. #97
    dropped_mazda's Avatar
    dropped_mazda is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    north dakota
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    Are you fukin kidding me?

    You are bitching about Dave and this whole time you STILL havent sent out all of your side in this 3 way deal? Let me guess, theres been 14 inches of snow on the groung for the last 2 months.
    umm no but time restraints have me busy more than avaliable due to work and nick has understood tapout.....

    i told him i need time to get to the storage unit to look for the stuff so there for before talking out your rear know what you talking bout




  8. #98
    BobbyDD's Avatar
    BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    I agree with Tapout on this. It seems like slicknick is the only one in this deal that's not screwing somebody over.



    refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dayton, OH™
    Posts
    15,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    You kids are worthless.



    Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.


    More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

  10. #100
    WhoSayWho?'s Avatar
    WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hempstead State Park
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    The banhammer should be flying around this bish.




  11. #101
    SlickNick's Avatar
    SlickNick is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    Update?



    Nighthawk Black Pearl 2006 Honda Civic LX
    • HU: Pioneer AVHP-7500DVD
    • Fronts: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Components
    • Rears: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Coaxials
    • Highs Amp: Sony Xplod
    • Subs: 2 12" Sony Xplods (until I get my Boston G3's)
    • Lows Amp: Directed D800 at 2 ohms
    • One Farad Power Acoustik Cap
    • One Tsunami Digital Distribution Block
    • One D31 Optima Yellow Top in the trunk (about to be one under the hood).
    • The Big 3 with 0 Gauge throughout.

  12. #102
    dropped_mazda's Avatar
    dropped_mazda is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    north dakota
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    nuttin to update still havent recieved anything from david not even a pm




  13. #103
    Mike.'s Avatar
    Mike. is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mentor, OH
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    wow talk about a messed up trade.
    how hard is it to go to a storage unit, my lord.
    and how hard to just send out a $30 controller and $70 or a guitar hero POS game.




  14. #104
    dropped_mazda's Avatar
    dropped_mazda is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    north dakota
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    hey noob GTFO you dont know crap if youd took time to read and know what you talking bout may be a diff story but you have no clue




  15. #105
    SlickNick's Avatar
    SlickNick is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

    update?



    Nighthawk Black Pearl 2006 Honda Civic LX
    • HU: Pioneer AVHP-7500DVD
    • Fronts: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Components
    • Rears: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SX Coaxials
    • Highs Amp: Sony Xplod
    • Subs: 2 12" Sony Xplods (until I get my Boston G3's)
    • Lows Amp: Directed D800 at 2 ohms
    • One Farad Power Acoustik Cap
    • One Tsunami Digital Distribution Block
    • One D31 Optima Yellow Top in the trunk (about to be one under the hood).
    • The Big 3 with 0 Gauge throughout.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum