Reload Thread: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: dvrmstrng bad deal yall

Quote Originally Posted by dvrmstrng View Post
    when your broke in college with no job its hard to come across cash to buy stuff...im working on the controller....and the money...i hope to find out all you guys calling me sketchy also did so in the weeks my $400 was wrapped up in paypal claims because of dropped's shady *** antics.

either way im working on it
    What exactly does that mean? Wait longer for hippies to handle the claim?

Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

when your broke in college with no job its hard to come across cash to buy stuff...im working on the controller....and the money...i hope to find out all you guys calling me sketchy also did so in the weeks my $400 was wrapped up in paypal claims because of dropped's shady *** antics.

First off, you shouldnt be doing business on here if you knew you were in a sketch situation to start with

Second of all, its not hard to get quick cash in college. Guarenteed there are ways to make money there. I have friends that make over $400 a month by spending 3 hours a week donating plasma at a plasma center (99.99% chance there is one near you, most college towns have them)

third, you keep saying that you are working on it.........how?

Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

dropped_mazda is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey dave let me know on them ipods like i said if you got the one im looking for ill take that and you owe nothing more no controler no money itd make it easy for you and me both both and fast for this to come to a close

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well time for an update= nothing new

oldschoolboomer is offline Premium Member oldschoolboomer is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dropped_mazda View Post
    ok here it is yes i bought the 360 elite and crap soccar game from him he played third party on a deck i sold he got the money plus extra which he was to send to me or paypal others for me he did none of the above then there was issues with the package going out on my side but all was good and clear he got the money and now claims to be broke and side lining me while up on here tryin to buy other stuff and trading so with that said i think its proper to come correct on one deal before crying wolf and trying to make other deals would recommend

plus still waiting on new controler cause one sent was no good i understand claims take a lil while

and waiting on money if you got money to buy otherss stuff you got money to pay me wat you owe

excuse me stewardess.... I speak jive

06 TJ Unlimited: cz702,q1-3500d.1,(2) ppi p900.4,(2)15-mc52,15-mc1a, 15-mcsq6.5, (2)hdc3 10's, 1 optima d34 under hood, (2) optima d31 out back, 220 amp alternator

refs: RAB - louisiana_crx - fearof85 - vitveet - t00sh0rt - bigboggsy - apsabr - shinju - bender-offender - taintedplay-gln305 - dacheatham - revrider1 - JHardee - jaredspl - bigbangindodge - ridnclean - rxzilla - aztec - got-one-eight - clifff150 - and the list goes on and on.......

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok back up still waiting on this to be finished

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

back up to the top still nothing new to report on this matter

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

at this point im unsure as to if he will honor his word or not, but wouldnt recommend doing business with. if it thats hard and he that broke he shouldnt be in this HOBBY this isnt for the broke and selling stuff should be a good thing people shouldnt need get get ripped off cause someone is broke....... this is been awhile now and no good has come of it

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did he ship late on you??? yes.....that would make him a bad businessman.

you on the other hand, got all the money and kept it, including the money that you were supposed to send to dropped. i guess if you're a broke college student the easiest way for you to get money is scam someone, which essentially is what you have done. and then go on to joke about it all, and take no fault. i know i would never deal with you.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok still no prgress wouldnt recomend this guy to anyone at this point very shady ive given him many outs on this.... even told him to send me one of his 2 ipods and a lil cash and id squash this.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok now we are in march this deal started early december and still nothing from dave on this,

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"i'm working on it"

I guess that's a great line to buy yourself some time to not give a ****. I should use that sometimes.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol very true James Bang

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well then...

Ive seen all Ive needed to see here..

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so he cant afford to get you a controller?

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast