Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Nukeitall - Illegitimate

macq32 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nukeitall - Illegitimate

Well, a while back nuke wanted to buy my external hard drive and hes fairly local so I made the 30 minute drive to his base and dropped it off. His card wasn't working so he was going to paypal me the cash that night, he seemed legit and like a cool honest guy but I'm not so sure right now.
    About a day later he told me he didn't want the drive and he found something better, so I said no problem I'll pick it up from you sometime. So I let about 3 weeks or so go by (time flies, didn't try to get it until I needed it) and call him up because I have a buyer. I get hold of him and he says no problem, he has a busy schedule at the base but the next night I could pick it up late.
    To keep it as brief as possible, he never met me, even though we agreed on at least 3 different times over the past 2 weeks, he never picked up the phone earlier on the day I was supposed to meet him, apparently he falls asleep a lot. Anyway, last Sunday, the very last day I can grab it before I go home for winter break I talk to him and tell him I need it tonight, so he tells me to head up in 2 hours, which I do. I call him as I'm almost there and about every 15 minutes after that, so I made the half hour drive there, waited around for over an hour and then drove half an hour back. I leave the guy a message and a PM, saying I don't know what happened but it needs to be sent to this address tomorrow, and have not heard from him.

Throughout the issue he's rarely picked up the phone (I know he has a busy schedule) but usually got back in touch, which he's yet to do. I don't want to call someone out and be wrong, but when I type out the story its seems pretty obvious somethings going on. Too bad, he seemed like a good dude when I met him.

Nuke get in contact with me if you want to resolve this, hopefully we can. No idea wtf happened Sunday or whats going on since

Headunit: Kenwood eXcelon x791
    Front: Morel Tempo 6
    Amp - PG Xenon 200.4
    Subwoofer: SI Mag v3
    Sub Amp: PDX 1000.1

Sold To - sctattooer, FunBoyThomper, Chereck04, beyap, xplayazplayzonx, Switt23Bought From - speedfreak28, Sir Smoke A Lot, connersdad19, NE14MX, dcmcki, joeybutts32 , lyttleviet, newtitan, mike75356, wmflyfisher, stopdrpnro, LaserRed38, ZellnerTraded With - Audiobahnuser18
    RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

kmanian is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Re: Nukeitall - Illegitimate

Why don't you have him drive and meet you? You have gone out of your way to get it to him the first time, then you tried to pick it up after he changed his mind, he owes you that much IMO.

Mine is bigger than yours!

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He won't pick up the phone how you going to expect him to drive somewhere.. he is the only one with a busy life.. DUH LOL.. I hate that Fu-cking excuse.. You aren't the only one with a life.. no directed at op.. directed at nuke

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea, he doesnt have a car hes at the base, I told him I could pick it up anytime possible, like literally so I dont know what the problem is. He hasnt contacted me since last sunday before I drove up and waited until midnight for him

Amp - PG Xenon 200.4

Sold To - sctattooer, FunBoyThomper, Chereck04, beyap, xplayazplayzonx, Switt23Bought From - speedfreak28, Sir Smoke A Lot, connersdad19, NE14MX, dcmcki, joeybutts32 , lyttleviet, newtitan, mike75356, wmflyfisher, stopdrpnro, LaserRed38, ZellnerTraded With - Audiobahnuser18
    RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

NightDrifter05 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow you aren't to smart. Should have just taken it back with you that night and once you received payment then taken it to him. I don't care who it is or how cool/honest they seem you never drop anything off without getting some sort of payment in advance. Didn't you think it was weird that his card wouldn't work but he still was going to be able to PayPal you that night? Why couldn't he just PayPal you before hand because it's not like you can transfer money from your bank account instantly.

Bought From: SPLChoice-, TypeRBass, JellyFish420, DWMan, wheeler8921, bumpin buick, 2002xlt, LBC99, brtnboarder3241, btdickey99, gearguy2001, donpisto, Freakish07, Alpineinstaller, budget76, 96MaxGLE, obrien202, mgeagles26
    Sold To: Tapout, bdawson72, djvi0lent, regal8r, sixfootman2005 (x2)
    Trades: TeamPSI, Integra2468

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightDrifter05 View Post
    Wow you aren't to smart. Should have just taken it back with you that night and once you received payment then taken it to him. I don't care who it is or how cool/honest they seem you never drop anything off without getting some sort of payment in advance. Didn't you think it was weird that his card wouldn't work but he still was going to be able to PayPal you that night? Why couldn't he just PayPal you before hand because it's not like you can transfer money from your bank account instantly.
    well obviously you arent too smart, and theres logic behind everyone of your points, other than me taking his word for it. just dont feel like explaining it, its not a factor right now anyways... I don't see how your half thought out criticisms would help anything at all

Amp - PG Xenon 200.4

RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

pioneerpimp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

any update on this?

MACH5 AUDIO
    INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
    KICKER HYPERFLEX

149.9 @ 29hz
    125.5 drive by
    153.7 @ 37hz.

refs: lilmaniac2 x 12, IonSQL, FRITO x2, aaron7114, lax916, ibanender,, mark potts x3, blaze135, SPLchoice, j baby15, lmllopez, 2000gator,johnnybusa, mr bojangles, r sosa, little thumper, hazardous0388, Jason19, SundownAudioNY, jblandford x4, malic, boomin SPL, audioxtremes, jk32sho, revrider01, beerdrnkr, teamsubgopoofx10, amaduece, yeah toast (big transaction and met in person)...

aturcotte127317 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pioneerpimp View Post
    any update on this?
    x2 i put a $40 downpayment on the amp, and he was goign to ship it whne he got the rest, i now have the rest of the $$ and i cannot get a hold of him (email or PM)

smiley2186 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im waitin on my item to be shipped also. he pm me back and forth. though, got one today. he is busy in the base. so hopefully he can shipped out the item before friday like he said.

i thought it would be should soon since he said he had family that work with fedex so he can shipped it next day. but guess not.

1995 accord ex 4 dr
    Alpine 9856 h/u
    Eclipse sw9122 ti x2
    Dynabel 7501
    Alpine mrv 1507 4channel
    1/0 gauge monster wire
    Yellow top optima front
    Blue top optima rear
    Alpine mids 6.5 and 6x9.
    Build fiberglass box for the eclipse
    stock alt

REF: Brian_smith06, 1985-stang, soccerdude, Jdm94Coupe, foki187, us3,

acubsfan is offline Cubs Fan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I still have no word on my items since Saturday when he promised he would ship on Monday and pm me. Starting to wonder especially since he has been online yesterday and not responded to anyone in here or in his FS thread.

Bought From: bjboertje, simpsonbuck, junkgsx, l2poweredgoat, rlm1014, Fast1one, 919motoring, cf2004, SPL_MASTER, DUMPED, wu501, madness26s

Sold To: camaroaudio69, SSS 18734, BushJ311, Sleepy_Jr, Intel_One_USMC, s_mooj, area51, kberkel, Greenlife1

If we've done business and I didn't f you over, leave me some feedback pls: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370898

BushJ311 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smiley2186 View Post
    im waitin on my item to be shipped also. he pm me back and forth. though, got one today. he is busy in the base. so hopefully he can shipped out the item before friday like he said.

i thought it would be should soon since he said he had family that work with fedex so he can shipped it next day. but guess not.
    call the base. I pmed him on the mt motor and the crunch amp and had money. Glad he did not respond./ But gl to you guys getting money or your products.

Dodge Magnum - (2) NS 10s - 3kwp
    85 Iroc Camaro - 425 hp sbc

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

lots of unresolved issues here, thats never a good sign.

www.BassHeadsENT.net for all your custom enclosure needs
    Offering build service and expertise in the Tampa area as well as enclosures shipped nationwide!
    Robin@BassHeadsENT.net

Check this thread for all the build logs being posted.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/suppo...ks-thread.html

acubsfan is offline Cubs Fan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The guy is online again now and no post yet. We'll see I guess. I already filed a dispute on paypal, glad I only bought something for 35 bucks, I feel more bad for people that bought expensive items from him.

Bought From: bjboertje, simpsonbuck, junkgsx, l2poweredgoat, rlm1014, Fast1one, 919motoring, cf2004, SPL_MASTER, DUMPED, wu501, madness26s

Sold To: camaroaudio69, SSS 18734, BushJ311, Sleepy_Jr, Intel_One_USMC, s_mooj, area51, kberkel, Greenlife1

If we've done business and I didn't f you over, leave me some feedback pls: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370898

smiley2186 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

last pm i got was on tues. say hopefully he can shipped out the item before friday.

1995 accord ex 4 dr
    Alpine 9856 h/u
    Eclipse sw9122 ti x2
    Dynabel 7501
    Alpine mrv 1507 4channel
    1/0 gauge monster wire
    Yellow top optima front
    Blue top optima rear
    Alpine mids 6.5 and 6x9.
    Build fiberglass box for the eclipse
    stock alt

REF: Brian_smith06, 1985-stang, soccerdude, Jdm94Coupe, foki187, us3,

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sorry guys, didnt realize this was still getting attention. He pmed me last week, I called him he called and we left it off that he was going to call me so I could meet him, nothing... I called back a few times to no avail. I'd drive up and beat his *** for all of us but hes on the naval base and its limited access obviously. Pretty much a dorm setup it seems

Amp - PG Xenon 200.4

RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast