Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Nukeitall - Illegitimate

mikey7182 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Nukeitall - Illegitimate

I have a feeling his commanding officer wouldn't think too highly of one of his men ripping people off over the internet. Maybe it'd be worth a phone call down to the base. I bet that would get everyone's problems resolved very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by alex6999 View Post
    ...and speaker should take all power that i give to him...

maybe you know models of speaker special for jackasses? 500 rms and 100 db sens?

PayPal- email is mikey7182@gmail.com

ebay id is mikeg7182 - 100% positive feedback (50+)

BASS_WARRIOR is offline Formerly HATCHET_WARRIOR

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikey7182 View Post
    I have a feeling his commanding officer wouldn't think too highly of one of his men ripping people off over the internet. Maybe it'd be worth a phone call down to the base. I bet that would get everyone's problems resolved very quickly.
    **** good idea!

REFS:

Bought from:koolwhipman, toolfan91, vitveet, photocrazy8, teamsubgopoof, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, dragnix, Cameron_B
    Sold to:daniel.lindsey, SPY, speedfreak28, blaze383, Erthshker, SPL-Master,Cloak559
    Traded to:tapout, tyroneshoes, sundownz, qtipextra, TeamPSI(x2), SPY(x2)

more coming soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Contact the naval base and speak with someone higher up. It won't be easy but it can be done. They're not going to take lightly to someone who is scamming others and also using the base to hide behind while they scam others of money.

macq32 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

does anyone remember/get a name

Headunit: Kenwood eXcelon x791
    Front: Morel Tempo 6
    Amp - PG Xenon 200.4
    Subwoofer: SI Mag v3
    Sub Amp: PDX 1000.1

Sold To - sctattooer, FunBoyThomper, Chereck04, beyap, xplayazplayzonx, Switt23Bought From - speedfreak28, Sir Smoke A Lot, connersdad19, NE14MX, dcmcki, joeybutts32 , lyttleviet, newtitan, mike75356, wmflyfisher, stopdrpnro, LaserRed38, ZellnerTraded With - Audiobahnuser18
    RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

maybe hes been shipped off to iraq to find weapons of mass destruction "I heard Binladin,s got um all".....and he no longer cares about these petty deals on cadotcom all he cares about now is finding the nukes and bringing down binladin....lol ye i would contact an officer on base and let them know whats going on....I bet he,ll be the one calling you guys then

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think I'll be doing that tomorrow, Ill try contacting him one more time...

Amp - PG Xenon 200.4

Sold To - sctattooer, FunBoyThomper, Chereck04, beyap, xplayazplayzonx, Switt23Bought From - speedfreak28, Sir Smoke A Lot, connersdad19, NE14MX, dcmcki, joeybutts32 , lyttleviet, newtitan, mike75356, wmflyfisher, stopdrpnro, LaserRed38, ZellnerTraded With - Audiobahnuser18
    RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

z0n3d0u7 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing still i assume? Seem's like he's digging himself a pretty big hole here on Ca.com.

I notice you asked for a name:

Darryl Neely [thats what his paypal says, as well as the name he had put on a money order sent to him.]
    Ive got 2 addresses for him as well, One being the base, Other being his parents home in FL.

P.S. I too am awaiting a package from NukeItAll [NukedByAll now? ]

I too will be calling around his base tomarrow to see what i can aware them of. If anyone gets ahold of anyone who shows intrest, Please let us others that have been scammed know.

84 Chevy Fullsize Single cab: optima red top, 1/0 threwout, Panasonic HU, ID CTX65CS tweets / X-overs, ID OEM 6.5's,(2) Oldschool Orion XTR3 PRO 8's, Orion 1200D and 4002 soon to go in.
    Bought from: duece212 , basebalz13 , UNDERGROUND_BUM , Traksta15

z0n3d0u7 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seller came threw. Took a little long on shipping, But understandable.

84 Chevy Fullsize Single cab: optima red top, 1/0 threwout, Panasonic HU, ID CTX65CS tweets / X-overs, ID OEM 6.5's,(2) Oldschool Orion XTR3 PRO 8's, Orion 1200D and 4002 soon to go in.
    Bought from: duece212 , basebalz13 , UNDERGROUND_BUM , Traksta15

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's not that i dont think ill get it, i just think he is the worst person to deal with who isnt going to actually take your ****

Amp - PG Xenon 200.4

RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

acubsfan is offline Cubs Fan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macq32 View Post
    It's not that i dont think ill get it, i just think he is the worst person to deal with who isnt going to actually take your ****
    That is more likely the case than not getting it at all, although you never know. He seems to have delivered on most of the items in his FS thread including mine, if I am not mistaken. I just wanted to mention this since I think posted in here about not receiving it before. Good luck getting your stuff back.

Bought From: bjboertje, simpsonbuck, junkgsx, l2poweredgoat, rlm1014, Fast1one, 919motoring, cf2004, SPL_MASTER, DUMPED, wu501, madness26s

Sold To: camaroaudio69, SSS 18734, BushJ311, Sleepy_Jr, Intel_One_USMC, s_mooj, area51, kberkel, Greenlife1

If we've done business and I didn't f you over, leave me some feedback pls: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370898

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acubsfan View Post
    That is more likely the case than not getting it at all, although you never know. He seems to have delivered on most of the items in his FS thread including mine, if I am not mistaken. I just wanted to mention this since I think posted in here about not receiving it before. Good luck getting your stuff back.
    nope, never happened

Amp - PG Xenon 200.4

RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2